PDA

View Full Version : Am I the only person who is tired of the Frost kid?

angelatc
10-16-2007, 03:32 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uogNI-aIGU&mode=user&search=&

The father actually says he should not be punished for his sweat equity! WTF?

Wendi
10-16-2007, 03:54 PM
If you're tired of him, why are you linking to youtube videos about him? I have heard only brief mention of him, and there are probably far more people who haven't even heard that much.

This online politic-ing really skews our view of reality sometimes, doesn't it?

Just saying... :)

Marshall
10-16-2007, 04:45 PM
First I've heard of them, but

Wasn't the new SCHIP program supposed to cover families that made up to 80k a year? If so, seems pretty outrageous to me.

MicroBalrog
10-16-2007, 06:21 PM
Marshall, that and 25-year-old "children".

angelatc
10-17-2007, 10:48 AM
If you're tired of him, why are you linking to youtube videos about him? I have heard only brief mention of him, and there are probably far more people who haven't even heard that much.

This online politic-ing really skews our view of reality sometimes, doesn't it?

I didn't see it online. I saw it in the newspaper, then looked it up. The first link I saw was in the British Press. If you haven't heard about it, then mabye you're not getting enough news. Just saying.....:)

Because this family is being held up as an example of the "poor kids" that actually need government assistance. The Republican Senator who "outed" their financial resources even caved off as soon as the left cried that it was not fair to pick on a kid.

The Republicans are getting ready to unveil their own government health plan.

The health care issue is huge, and the only way to combat this propoganda is to be familiar with it.