PDA

View Full Version : Neocons blame homosexuality for Wikileaks "treason"

jmdrake
08-17-2010, 08:08 PM
I'm not a big "gay rights" advocate, but if being gay makes you want to expose mass killings and coverup by our government and the fact that our supposed "allies" in the GWOT are stabbing us in the back (possibly with our permission) then by all means I support gays in the military.

http://www.familysecuritymatters.org/publications/id.6917/pub_detail.asp

WaltM
08-17-2010, 08:14 PM
Win!

BlackTerrel
08-17-2010, 08:38 PM
I haven't been following this that closely but the guy who leaked is gay right? And others in the military harassed him for being gay.

If that's the case then how far off are they?

jmdrake
08-17-2010, 08:44 PM
I haven't been following this that closely but the guy who leaked is gay right? And others in the military harassed him for being gay.

If that's the case then how far off are they?

For starters calling the leaks "treason". :rolleyes: Truth is treason in an empire of lies.

Minuteman2012
08-17-2010, 09:00 PM
I would blame his insanity, his homosexuality has nothing to do with it. He had documented psychological issues.

Jack Bauer
08-17-2010, 09:01 PM
http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh3/ChatBot_aBe/OhReally.jpg

Minuteman2012
08-17-2010, 09:05 PM
http://www.freedomsphoenix.com/Uploads/Graphics/090-0803210018-orly-taitz.jpg

Vessol
08-17-2010, 09:27 PM
If being gay gives soldiers the balls to stand up and say "What we are doing is wrong", I wish the entire military was composed of them.

sratiug
08-17-2010, 09:43 PM
Blowback.

00_Pete
08-17-2010, 10:48 PM
The fact of the matter is that the soldier in question only released the goodies because of his gay-anger. If the US Army was the modern Spartan army the soldier in question would support the mass slaughter all the way.

Plus, the revelation that the ISI is behind the Taliban is very convinient as many pointed out...

jmdrake
08-17-2010, 10:53 PM
The fact of the matter is that the soldier in question only released the goodies because of his gay-anger. If the US Army was the modern Spartan army the soldier in question would support the mass slaughter all the way.

So only soldiers who have "gay-anger" will tell the truth? Then we need more "gay-angry" soldiers. But I don't think that's the case.

Plus, the revelation that the ISI is behind the Taliban is very convinient as many pointed out...

Convenient? I don't think so. But whether it is or not, it's not news. This gets reported every few months. For me it's absolute proof that the GWOT is fake. After all we support the ISI. The ISI should just come totally clean about their roll in 9/11 along with CIA participation and/or complicity.

RPgrassrootsactivist
08-18-2010, 12:19 AM
Morally, I don't support homosexuality (though I don't think it's an issue for government).

Having said that, Cliff Kincaid has really been saying some ridiculous things lately. A long time ago I thought he was mildly on our side in that he has written against globalism, the U.N. and world government. But recently he has been writing in support of the unconstitutional federal drug war (claiming that George Soros is helping to direct the legalization movement), supporting overseas imperialism, criticizing Ron Paul, and now calling Bradley Manning a traitor. And that website which is hosting his article is one of the worst neocon websites I know of; it's totally filled with Bush-type propaganda.

Cliff Kincaid is not part of the liberty movement.