PDA

View Full Version : Palin will 'actively help' Sharron Angle in Nevada

bobbyw24
08-17-2010, 06:59 PM
The Daily Caller has learned that Sharron Angle has former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin’s endorsement.

Palin’s brother, Chuck Heath, told The Daily Caller that his sister plans to “actively help” Angle and “do whatever she can” to help take out Democratic Sen. Harry Reid, the Senate’s majority leader, in Nevada this fall.

“She’s got GUTS and is putting up with more crap than she deserves because the libs don’t know what to do with her and the support she has,” Palin said in a email provided to TheDC by Heath.

While Palin has not yet formally endorsed Angle in public before now, she said her support was offered to the Angle campaign when she recently made a donation to her. It is not clear if Palin was referring to a personal donation she made to Angle or the money her SarahPAC has contributed to Angle’s campaign. Palin has also supported Angle on Twitter, writing that Angle was “right” about wanting to allow workers to invest Social Security in private accounts.

http://dailycaller.com/2010/08/17/dc-exclusive-palin-supports-angle-and-will-‘actively-help’-her-in-nevada/

paulitics
08-17-2010, 07:04 PM
I'm not going to criticise her for this, since Angle appears better than Reid. Hell, I would take anyone over that slimeball right now.

Minuteman2012
08-17-2010, 07:05 PM
The Alcohol prohibitionist and Alaskan who goes to the church with the witch doctor are a match made in heaven for each other. They belong in another era though.

http://www2.potsdam.edu/hansondj/images/ProhibitionTile.jpg

http://personalmoneystore.com/moneyblog/2010/06/09/sharron-angle-prohibition/

YouTube - Sarah Palin Gets Protection From Witches (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jl4HIc-yfgM)

ChaosControl
08-17-2010, 07:07 PM
The Alcohol prohibitionist and Alaskan who goes to the church with the with doctor are a match made in heaven for each other. They belong in another era though.

Well our era sucks, I belong in another one too. :|

HOLLYWOOD
08-17-2010, 07:13 PM
GREAT... :rolleyes:

Now Nevada has to political hacks that ramble on & on... Then again, look at the idiot and his mouth they are tag teaming up against!

This will be the: We Talk Faster Than We Think US Senatorial election.

I'd rather listen to nails on a chalkboard than any of these idiots

specsaregood
08-17-2010, 08:41 PM
Good to hear. Angle is gonna need all the help she can get to take out Reid.

klamath
08-17-2010, 09:07 PM
Angle is going to have a hard fight. Any help she gets will help. Reid is trying real hard to reinvent himself for the Nevada voters.

00_Pete
08-17-2010, 11:02 PM
neocons! Low-iq! Evil! Theocracy! Ww3 so jesus can return! Bill kristol! She be dumb! Evil!

NewFederalist
08-18-2010, 06:20 AM
GREAT... :rolleyes:

Now Nevada has to political hacks that ramble on & on... Then again, look at the idiot and his mouth they are tag teaming up against!

This will be the: We Talk Faster Than We Think US Senatorial election.

I'd rather listen to nails on a chalkboard than any of these idiots

This pretty much sums it up. I have the uneasy feeling that Reid will win re-election mostly because the media will help him make Angle look like a real nutjob. With Palin's help that is probably going to be much easier to do.

rprprs
08-18-2010, 07:11 AM
I am somewhat surprised to see this happen. Angle is VERY controversial. I think that if the libs/Dems thought she had more of a chance to win, she would replace Rand as their number one target. I'm surprise Palin was willing to step out on that limb. I am well aware of the problems with both Palin and Angle, but I just can't help wanting to see Reid bite the dust.

wgadget
08-18-2010, 07:13 AM
All of Palin's picks in yesterday's primaries LOST.

Just sayin.

specsaregood
08-18-2010, 07:17 AM
I think that if the libs/Dems thought she had more of a chance to win, she would replace Rand as their number one target.

IIRC, Reid had $11million already in the bank at the start of the general election. There is much more they can do to help him. He can buy everything he needs

I'm surprise Palin was willing to step out on that limb.

I'm not really, it plays into her image of being attacked by the "liberal media" and supporting candidates that are suffering the same types of attacks.

I am well aware of the problems with both Palin and Angle, but I just can't help wanting to see Reid bite the dust.
People can say what they want about Scientology and the fact that Angle is one -- I certainly won't defend it -- BUT it puts her squarely on our side in opposition to mandatory drugging and and govt sponsored brain washing of sorts. You recall how Tom Cruise made sure to go shake Dr. Pauls hand on Leno? It was because of Dr. Paul's long history of being on the same side of those issues as him and other scientologists.

The more they attack Angle, the more I like her.

rprprs
08-18-2010, 07:28 AM
I'm not really, it plays into her image of being attacked by the "liberal media" and supporting candidates that are suffering the same types of attacks.

This is true. However, you can only play that card so often, and as wgadget pointed out, her track record is mixed, at best. After a number of losses, your reputation as "king maker" is going to suffer, especially in a high profile race such as this.

specsaregood
08-18-2010, 07:30 AM
This is true. However, you can only play that card so often, and as wgadget pointed out, her track record is mixed, at best. After a number of losses, your reputation as "king maker" is going to suffer, especially in a high profile race such as this.

Which is a better reputation in the long run though?
That of "king maker".
or
That of choosing the correct side, even when the odds are against you.