PDA

View Full Version : How the FBI will infiltrate our Movement!!

jclay2
08-17-2010, 05:49 PM
If you ever wondered how the FBI will plant a spy or double agent in the rp movement, look no further than here: http://www.northjersey.com/news/Records_show_feds_used_ultra-right_radio_host_for_years.html

Thats right folks, the FBI payed this white supremacist to spew his violent garbage for 5 years in order to spy on his audience. Basically, the FBI is trying any and every mean to entrap the people into anything that will get them arrested. In general, I think the liberty movement should be very careful to who they put their trust in and who they will confide opinions to that might be deemed "inappropriate" for the public. This feels very reminiscent of the Michigan militia and just goes to show how desperate these pathetic morally bankrupt people are. Be cautious and on the look out for this type of activity. Unfortunately as the country gets hit with economic crisis/ social unrest, the liberty movement will more and more be the target of these horrible creatures we call "public servants".

heavenlyboy34
08-17-2010, 05:56 PM
This kind of thing is why I'm leery of centralized movements. I like it in its current decentralized state-all over the webbernets and in real life, being a bunch of general trouble-makers for the regime.

speciallyblend
08-17-2010, 05:56 PM
hey man want to go snowboarding? sure! hey man can you catch me a buzz? sure! now how are you gonna over throw the government? hmmm well see dude my plan is to change marijuana laws in Colorado and show the hypocrisy of the laws and hold elected officials accountable with my vote at the sametime!

Sir you are under arrest! for what? homegrown terrorism!
Liberty Candidates 2010, Ron Paul 2012

dannno
08-17-2010, 05:59 PM
Turner!!

wizardwatson
08-17-2010, 05:59 PM
Before the movement is worth infiltrating it has to actually be accomplishing something.

rancher89
08-17-2010, 06:06 PM
webbernets

nice!

heavenlyboy34
08-17-2010, 06:12 PM
nice!

Thanks, I suppose. :)

speciallyblend
08-17-2010, 06:19 PM
Before the movement is worth infiltrating it has to actually be accomplishing something.

yeah i guess winning a gop primary locally against a well establishment good ole boy gop system isn't good enough for you ? Liberty Candidates 2010, Ron paul 2012

WaltM
08-17-2010, 06:22 PM
yeah i guess winning a gop primary locally against a well establishment good ole boy gop system isn't good enough for you ? Liberty Candidates 2010, Ron paul 2012

you dont discriminate, just hate everybody?

speciallyblend
08-17-2010, 06:24 PM
you dont discriminate, just hate everybody?

it is a joke;) meant to make the msm think about there silly racism term! if i was anti-people i wouldn't be a rpf member;) more sarcasm then anything;)

wizardwatson
08-17-2010, 06:44 PM

I see like everyone else, you're quite comfortable using the "movement" and individual campaigns interchangeably.

Fredom101
08-17-2010, 08:01 PM
it is a joke;) meant to make the msm think about there silly racism term! if i was anti-people i wouldn't be a rpf member;) more sarcasm then anything;)

i like it when the cat in your profile pic blinks! :D

YumYum
08-17-2010, 08:08 PM
What member of this forum is an FBI informant? :confused:

oyarde
08-17-2010, 08:09 PM

LOL , you know everyone else was thinking the same thing.

YumYum
08-17-2010, 08:15 PM
LOL , you know everyone else was thinking the same thing.

Well, every time someone post something like this everyone becomes paranoid.

Humanae Libertas
08-17-2010, 08:39 PM
Isn't that Sean Hannity's friend?

BlackTerrel
08-17-2010, 08:45 PM
As Turner took to his radio show and blog to say that those who opposed his extremist views deserve to die, he received thousands of dollars from the FBI to report on such groups as the Aryan Nations and the white supremacist National Alliance, and even a member of the Blue Eyed Devils skinhead punk band. Later, he was sent undercover to Brazil where he reported a plot to send non-military supplies to anti-American Iraqi resistance fighters.

Infiltrate for what purpose. If memory serves the Aryan Nations were bankrupted after they chased and harassed a Native American woman and her daughter. If anybody in the "movement" does that or send supplies to Iraqis who are fighting US troops I hope they are brought down.

Dr.3D
08-17-2010, 08:50 PM

Heh... if somebody pointed one out, the person doing the pointing would probably be banned for doing so.

oyarde
08-17-2010, 08:52 PM
Heh... if somebody pointed one out, the person doing the pointing would probably be banned for doing so.

klamath
08-17-2010, 08:53 PM
Most likely they will be advocating armed revolution. Best way possible to draw out the hotheads and get them monitored.

oyarde
08-17-2010, 08:56 PM
Most likely they will be advocating armed revolution. Best way possible to draw out the hotheads and get them monitored.

oyarde
08-17-2010, 08:58 PM
Well, every time someone post something like this everyone becomes paranoid.

Well , I think I will start writing a pamphlet on how to spot informants.How much should I price it for ?