PDA

View Full Version : Letter to Channel4 news - UK

Mattsa
10-16-2007, 02:45 PM
Hi Channel4 news

I'm just writing to ask you to cover the most exciting grassroots political phenonomen I have ever witnessed.

I speak of Republican Congressman Ron Paul, the only anti-war candidate in the US 2008 election.

Ron paul is the only candidate who will pull the troops out of Iraq, adopt a non-interventionist foreign policy and restore constitutional freedom and liberty to the American people.

The establishment media are terrified of him and do everything in their power to marginalize him .....but the cat is out of the bag.

Ron Paul has raised nearly as much money as frontrunner John McCain, over $5 million in the 3rd quarter. He is the most searched candidate on YouTube, on Digg.com, Myspace and Technorati.com. He also has more Meetup groups than any of the other candidates including Obama and Hillary Clinton.

His poll ratings have gone from less than 1% to around 5% in just a few months. He is without doubt the candidtate most feared and adored on both sides of the political spectrum in America. His campaign fund is money in the bank, donanted by desperate American people determined to repair the damage done to America by the Bush administration. He is winning support from all sides of the political spectrum, democrats, republicans and libertarians alike.

Please please please cover this story. This is the most amazing political story in America for a generation and itneeds to be heard

Thanks in advance

RP08
10-16-2007, 02:49 PM
Thanks. Good job.