PDA

View Full Version : Military man wins and embarrasses CNN who offers a retraction

qh4dotcom
08-16-2010, 04:10 PM
An e-mail I just received

Dear Supporter of Lt. Col. Terry Lakin,

News of a victory. A victory over CNN!

As you know, LTC Lakin and his lead counsel, Paul Rolf Jensen, appeared in June on CNN's most watched program, "Anderson Cooper 360." While comments we received were decidedly mixed, with some thinking we made a mistake appearing on the program, and others praising Lakin and Jensen for their perspicacity under adverse conditions, the one common sentiment was that Anderson Cooper was needlessly rude, hostile and domineering. It was one of CNN's most watched programs of the year.

Perhaps recognizing that their high ratings were in part due to the wide perception that Lakin is the one man with the potential to prove Obama to be a usurper and thus bring down the presidency of the most liberal occupant ever of the White House CNN decided on their next broadcast of that program to have a panel of four "experts" each discussing why Lakin is destined to fail. However, one of these experts, Jeffrey Toobin, went far beyond commentary and made vile and defamatory statements about Terry calling him a "bigot", a "racist" and other despicable terms.

Immediately upon learning about this outrage, Jensen wrote Toobin -- and CNN's president Jonathan Klein -- and demanded a retraction, and threatened to immediately file suit unless one was forthcoming!

Well, friends, we are delighted to tell you that CNN completely caved in to Jensen's demand and soon thereafter, CNN required Toobin to broadcast a complete retraction on the same show.

You can see both videos -the first one with Toobin's reprehensible comments, and the second with his retraction -- at www.safeguardourconstitution.com.

The other result from this victory has been that CNN's subsequent coverage has been much more balanced and fair. We are delighted in this turn of events, and you should be too.

YouTube - LTC Terry Lakin and his Attorney Paul Jensen on CNN's Anderson Cooper 360 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2ohTnku_eg)

Stary Hickory
08-16-2010, 04:59 PM
I am anxious to see justice done and the case seen as it should be. No matter what the outcome it needs to be done. What like 40% of the country thinks Obama is ineligible? This is unsat.

Riddle me this if so many people think he is lying why would he not, as their elected leader, do the simplest of things and get rid of those doubts? I am getting tired of Obama and his arrogance. He, like every single one of us, should demonstrate eligibility, he is no better than anyone else.

Anti Federalist
08-16-2010, 05:02 PM
I am anxious to see justice done and the case seen as it should be. No matter what the outcome it needs to be done. What like 40% of the country thinks Obama is ineligible? This is unsat.

Riddle me this if so many people think he is lying why would he not, as their elected leader, do the simplest of things and get rid of those doubts? I am getting tired of Obama and his arrogance. He, like every single one of us, should demonstrate eligibility, he is no better than anyone else.

That's what they tell us all the time, when we complain about the surveillance state:

"Well, if you you aren't doing anything wrong, what have you got to hide?"

Bruno
08-16-2010, 05:05 PM
That's what they tell us all the time, when we complain about the surveillance state:

"Well, if you you aren't doing anything wrong, what have you got to hide?"

The difference is he is supposed to have to prove his eligibility to be POTUS, whereas citizens are not required to prove they are doing nothing wrong.

apples and oranges

but at the same time, I don't have a problem using that same line against them for a change. :)

00_Pete
08-16-2010, 05:15 PM
The fact that "they" commit all this time and efford doing "hit pieces" like this instead of simply proving the documents pretty much says it all...

ANY kind of pressure applied to this scumbags is good, ANY...this man is doing a good thing :cool:

ItsTime
08-16-2010, 05:53 PM
Wow, Anderson Cooper is a hack. Im not even a birther and that interview made Cooper look bad not the birthers.

Bruno
08-16-2010, 05:54 PM
Wow, Anderson Cooper is a hack. Im not even a birther and that interview made Cooper look bad not the birthers.

Yeah, I remember that interview. He's a total ass in it. I hope he lost some credibility in the eyes of at least some of his fans.

qh4dotcom
08-16-2010, 08:26 PM
The fact that "they" commit all this time and efford doing "hit pieces" like this instead of simply proving the documents pretty much says it all...

ANY kind of pressure applied to this scumbags is good, ANY...this man is doing a good thing :cool:

I agree

james1906
08-16-2010, 08:34 PM
I can't stand that self-righteous douchebag, so I won't even watch it.

Romulus
08-16-2010, 09:30 PM
Terry Lakin - a REAL Patriot. We need a million Lakins. Who knows, maybe he could start a trend with this news?