PDA

View Full Version : "SchittReport"

ironmanjakarta
08-15-2010, 08:27 PM
If you see videos by "SchittReport" on YT please flag it as hate speech, eventually his account will be closed.

Liberty_Mike
08-15-2010, 10:33 PM
I found out about this guy last week or so. I didn't mention it, because I didn't want to bring any attention to the jerk off. The guy posts clips of Peter Schiff titled "Peter Schiff was wrong part ...". The clips he posts are post-collapse predictions, such as inflation, double dip, depression, etc, that he has predicted for the long run. Obviously the predictions haven't come true yet, because Peter is saying they will come true in the future if government spending and Fed policy doesn't drastically change this year. The guy doing this is obviously a hater. Now that I think about it, it my even be a smear campaign run by Vince McMahon!

ironmanjakarta
08-15-2010, 10:53 PM
... Now that I think about it, it my even be a smear campaign run by Vince McMahon!

Yes it could be McMahon definitely. But more likely it's from someone else since McMahon doesn't think Schiff is a threat any more. Remember trinomialtree? The guy who trolled Peter's YT channel calling everyone a Schiff cult member? HE was probably a McMahon shill because after Peter lost the primary he disappeared! Ha!

Condor Bastadon
08-16-2010, 03:49 AM
It's probably the same idiot that posts all the "Ron and Rand Paul are commies etc" videos. Amazing what some people do with their free time.

AuH2O
08-16-2010, 08:20 AM
If you see videos by "SchittReport" on YT please flag it as hate speech, eventually his account will be closed.

Is it actually "hate speech," or is it just speech you don't like?

Corto_Maltese
08-16-2010, 11:13 AM
Is it actually "hate speech," or is it just speech you don't like?

I would call his profile hate speech. He pretends to be Peter in it and basicly says he is a sad human being ripping people off and that his last name is schitt and not schiff.

JohnEngland
08-16-2010, 12:02 PM
I'd say the YouTube profile is from someone in Connecticut who heard about Peter Schiff during the campaign and decided he didn't like him. So, being the probable welfare-dependent no-hoper that he may well be, he decided to spend his time creating videos attacking Peter, that ultimately few people will watch - and even fewer will care about.

psi2941
08-16-2010, 12:54 PM

as much as i like schiff, "schittreport" has a right to make any video he wants. shame on you for being a libertarian and trying to get someones account closed.

with that type of mind set, your on the wrong forums, heres a forum for u, http://www.republicanoperative.com/forums/

Corto_Maltese
08-16-2010, 12:55 PM
Could be that canadian idiot dsplog. I really wonder how he can have so much spare time.

He has a right to post the videos, but the profile is questionable.

psi2941
08-16-2010, 12:59 PM
Could be that canadian idiot dsplog. I really wonder how he can have so much spare time.

He has a right to post the videos, but the profile is questionable.

prob is, hes the only sob with that much time on his hand. or mike norman

ctiger2
08-16-2010, 01:51 PM
I'd guess SchittReport is Mike Norman. Norman loathes all the attention Peter is getting. I mean he REALLY REALLY hates it. Check out his mikeydoggy channel and listen to him whine about Peter. Is it a coincidence that SchittReport subs to mikeydoggy ? Prob not.

bchavez
08-16-2010, 02:16 PM
mike norman... is a fraud.

YouTube - Peter Schiff is a fraud! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-_No5PvOr4)

S.Shorland
08-16-2010, 02:54 PM
Anyone who wants to dub this into 'City Of Tiny Mikes' (Tiny Is As Tiny Do) might win some comedic acolades.

YouTube - Frank Zappa - City of tiny Lites 1977 Live (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VF_Nmkjmt_k)