PDA

View Full Version : Rally for the Republic 2012

Jaykzo
08-15-2010, 08:24 PM
As long as this forum is discussing plans for 2012, does anyone know if this will be going down?

I personally will start saving as soon as the announcement is made, so I can attend again. I know we can get 3 times the crowd this cycle if another event is hosted.

The rally was the highpoint for me of the 2008 elections, and definitely gave me the most long-term hope for our movement. Seeing everyone under the same roof with so many different backgrounds and beliefs, but all sharing the same goal of limited government and individual liberty, hearing Universal Soldier, then seeing Ron Paul....

james1906
08-15-2010, 08:27 PM
The rally will be RP accepting the GOP nomination.

Epic
As long as this forum is discussing plans for 2012, does anyone know if this will be going down?

I personally will start saving as soon as the announcement is made, so I can attend again. I know we can get 3 times the crowd this cycle if another event is hosted.

The rally was the highpoint for me of the 2008 elections, and definitely gave me the most long-term hope for our movement. Seeing everyone under the same roof with so many different backgrounds and beliefs, but all sharing the same goal of limited government and individual liberty, hearing Universal Soldier, then seeing Ron Paul....

This is at the RNC when RP wins, right?

jake
needs to be at a stadium that can hold many more people.. and sell out. can it be done? how much support can we garner? double? Its very difficult for me to predict how many supporters we can get this time around. Obv. at least as many as last round but - how many more?

sailingaway
08-15-2010, 08:37 PM
needs to be at a stadium that can hold many more people.. and sell out. can it be done? how much support can we garner? double? Its very difficult for me to predict how many supporters we can get this time around. Obv. at least as many as last round but - how many more?

Do it earlier as a campaign thing and you'd have gotten more last time, too. It was AFTER he suspended his campaign.

Jaykzo
08-15-2010, 08:43 PM
Yep, I certainly think that if it's promoted earlier than the turnout will be much higher. I'm also sure that a lot was learned after the first rally, and they'll be able to better organize this time around.

speciallyblend
08-15-2010, 08:47 PM
Ronstock 2? so fox can pick that up!! We be tippin cows:)

muzzled dogg
08-15-2010, 09:15 PM
Ronstock 2? so fox can pick that up!! We be tippin cows:)

I'm there have they announced where the GOP convention is?

michaelwise
08-15-2010, 09:48 PM
YouTube - Ron Paul Limo - in Phoenix (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uvOJqwE0Bg&feature=related)

NCGOPer_for_Paul
08-16-2010, 06:50 AM
I'm there have they announced where the GOP convention is?

Tampa, Florida

itshappening
08-16-2010, 07:03 AM
Should be one in a years time so we can organize the troops so to speak...

Jaykzo
08-17-2010, 09:59 PM
Anyone in touch with the main branch? I'd really like to know if this is going to be happening, and I don't think there is such a thing as preparing too early.