PDA

View Full Version : Shadow RNC to move around Steele?

Agorism
08-15-2010, 07:49 PM
Steele 'not going to matter' to Republicans' 2010 strategy thanks to Karl Rove's 'coup' via 'shadow RNC'

http://rawstory.com/rs/2010/0815/gop-strategist-rnc-chairman-steele-obviously-disaster

Republican National Committee (RNC) Chairman Michael Steele is under fire from his own party once again.

But this time, he may not be getting another chance at redemption in the eyes of senior GOP leaders.

Appearing on CBS's Face the Nation on Sunday, Republican strategist Ed Rollins was asked to comment on the so-called "shadow RNC" that has sprung up to bypass Steele as the Republican party's core management. Rollins has in recent months emerged as a strong Republican critic of chairman Steele, after calling for his resignation in April.

RPgrassrootsactivist
08-15-2010, 07:57 PM
Though he's not a Ron Paul Republican, I still kind of like Michael Steele. But if he's going to be deposed, I would rather see Sarah Palin take over as RNC chair, because that would make it far less likely that she'll run in 2012.

lynnf
08-15-2010, 08:27 PM
Though he's not a Ron Paul Republican, I still kind of like Michael Steele. But if he's going to be deposed, I would rather see Sarah Palin take over as RNC chair, because that would make it far less likely that she'll run in 2012.

it's not "if" - it's a done deal, a fait accompli. they are working around him and without him. and it's about time, he was not much more than a loose cannon.

lynn

Rael
08-16-2010, 06:45 AM
Let's do the same thing with the entire government. Make a shadow government and ignore them.

specsaregood
08-16-2010, 07:13 AM
and it's about time, he was not much more than a loose cannon.

Dunno, I think we need more loose cannons in the republican party. I guess you prefer the type that just do what the rest of the establishment decrees? The same people would probably call Dr. Paul a "loose cannon".