PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul Discusses Glenn Beck and Bill O'Reily

jd603
10-16-2007, 01:36 PM
This is great, sorry if it is a re-post, search is disabled right now it seems.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYSeHMEjRy0

kylejack
10-16-2007, 01:37 PM
I don't think what he said was a wise move, and I respect Beck a lot more than O'Reilly.

uncloned21
10-16-2007, 01:39 PM
i love ron paul. i dont love my bank account being empty

itsnobody
10-16-2007, 01:40 PM
Pretty funny "We don't want to know about history"

jd603
10-16-2007, 01:45 PM
He spoke the truth. I'm sure Beck can handle it, and he can always beat up Ron with some screwball questions when he goes on his show. ..and he probably will.

I don't think what he said was a wise move, and I respect Beck a lot more than O'Reilly.

FluffyUnbound
10-16-2007, 01:46 PM
What's the gist of his statement? I don't have sound right now.

Taco John
10-16-2007, 01:54 PM
Ron Paul nailed it!

uncloned21
10-16-2007, 01:57 PM

he called beck a demagogue

NewEnd
10-16-2007, 01:57 PM
rad. And funny.

NewEnd
10-16-2007, 01:58 PM

called beck a bit of a demagogue, and said O'reilly should at least let him answer.
You will haev to watch it when you can, it's short and funny.

RP4ME
10-16-2007, 02:18 PM
This is great, sorry if it is a re-post, search is disabled right now it seems.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYSeHMEjRy0

Thanks - this ws awesome....a good laugh

Falseflagop
10-16-2007, 02:47 PM
How does a guy like BECK (neocon) even get a job wasn't he a drug addict or heavy drinker?

As to Bill, I cannot stand FOX when you want entertainment news watch Fox to get your Spears fill FOX is NOT news!

kylejack
10-16-2007, 02:49 PM
How does a guy like BECK (neocon) even get a job wasn't he a drug addict or heavy drinker?

He's a reformed alcoholic and drug addict.

LibertyEagle
10-16-2007, 02:52 PM
i love ron paul. i dont love my bank account being empty

I hear ya. :)

Johncjackson
10-16-2007, 05:05 PM
This is from the Taft speech Q&A. I recommend watching the whole thing, I caught it on CSPAN2, I think. Its probaby online in pieces.

ksuguy
10-16-2007, 08:24 PM

That probably describes a majority of people in the radio business.

quickmike
10-16-2007, 08:40 PM
I dont think what Ron said about Beck was a bad move at all. He was just speaking the truth. Beck is pretty much ALWAYS discourteous when speaking about Ron Paul. He plays circus music, calls him a whacko and everything else he can say to discredit him.

Isnt that what everyone likes about Ron Paul in the first place, his ability to tell the truth no matter what people might think? I know thats what I like about him. If he stopped telling the truth just to look good or to kiss someones ass, I would lose a little respect for him personally.

Mandrik
10-16-2007, 08:58 PM
This is from the Taft speech Q&A. I recommend watching the whole thing, I caught it on CSPAN2, I think. Its probaby online in pieces.

Here is part 1 of this speech:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8cPoCcqL3U

The whole speech is up from this YouTube member in seven parts.

richard1984
10-16-2007, 09:06 PM
I think that Dr. Paul was spot on with his answer, though. Not disrespectful or anything. Just honest and straightforward.
That's what we love him! :D

kylejack
10-16-2007, 09:47 PM
I dont think what Ron said about Beck was a bad move at all. He was just speaking the truth. Beck is pretty much ALWAYS discourteous when speaking about Ron Paul. He plays circus music, calls him a whacko and everything else he can say to discredit him.
I don't see how you can see it this way. He says a lot of extremely positive things about Ron, so you're really taking a one-sided view.

Prez4TheNet
10-16-2007, 09:52 PM
Wow, everytime I hear Ron Paul speak the deeper my admiration gets... honest, sincere, and right to the point.... I couldn't agree with him more.

torchbearer
10-16-2007, 10:21 PM
I love Ron Paul. I would be so proud to have him as leader of our nation. My whole outlook on life would change...all my creative energy could be released because finally I would get to realize the entire fruits of my labors...

billm317
10-16-2007, 10:23 PM
I'm glad Beck has enough sense to take back his endorsement of Giuliani. I wonder why in the world he supported the guy in the first place though. I think what Ron Paul did was great. He politely said what anyone with sense was already thinking. Beck does play the demagogue role (a lot). O'Reily is often guilty of not letting his guests answer questions.

These radio guys are total scum and I respect RP even more for saying something that goes along with that. Sean Hannity is by far the worst though. He does a great disservice to this country every day when he gets on the air.

richard1984
10-17-2007, 12:46 AM
Here is part 1 of this speech:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8cPoCcqL3U

The whole speech is up from this YouTube member in seven parts.

Thanks for that link! I watched it earlier, and it's a perfect example of why I love Ron Paul so much! It may not have been his strongest speech as far as "speaking" is concerned, but to me it's definitely one of his strongest speeches.

I can't wait for President Paul!!! :D

texpat
10-17-2007, 08:57 AM
These radio guys are total scum and I respect RP even more for saying something that goes along with that. Sean Hannity is by far the worst though. He does a great disservice to this country every day when he gets on the air.

Yes, Hannity is even worse than Coulter. At least Coulter has moments of humor and sometimes knows when she's going over the top. I've yet to notice a single redeeming thing about Hannity.

DrNoZone
10-17-2007, 09:22 AM

I'm proud of him personally. He's a straight shooter and always tells it like it is, smart PR move or no.