PDA

View Full Version : Liberal group attacks Tea Party (not safe for work or whoever)

Agorism
08-14-2010, 03:23 PM
Video

YouTube - The Agenda Project Fuck Tea (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oA7yluQDfpY&feature=player_embedded)

Jordan
08-14-2010, 03:44 PM
At least the chick in the video is eye candy (even if she knows it).

nobody's_hero
08-14-2010, 03:49 PM
Fuck tea, eh?

That's what the colonists said when they threw shitloads of it into the Boston harbor.

Subliminally, do they agree with us? :p

True.

A Son of Liberty
08-14-2010, 03:56 PM
I have no sympathy for the mainstream Tea Party; by and large it's made up of disenfranchised Republicans sore over '08. They're little better than the unimaginative folks who produced this little piece of pop garbage.

It would be funny, watching these statists pish on each other... if it weren't for the splatter.

nobody's_hero
08-14-2010, 03:59 PM
It would be funny, watching these statists pish on each other... if it weren't for the splatter.

Well said.

heavenlyboy34
08-14-2010, 04:01 PM
I have no sympathy for the mainstream Tea Party; by and large it's made up of disenfranchised Republicans sore over '08. They're little better than the unimaginative folks who produced this little piece of pop garbage.

+A bunch.

james1906
08-14-2010, 04:53 PM

"Hey baby, my name is tea!"

I love how the statistics they're throwing out about tea partiers are only in the 40-60% range. 40% thinking Palin would make a great president really isn't that high.

Danke
08-14-2010, 05:07 PM
Where do they get those statistics from?

ninepointfive
08-14-2010, 06:11 PM
Deep down, they must know that the fuck tea thing is really a protest of no ideas.
They are currently in opposition to us, not the leaders.

Feels good to know the enemy is busy trying to be a parody with no substance or value.

ninepointfive
08-14-2010, 06:14 PM

There is currently a gap in those willing to lead vs those willing to follow. The establishment takes the tea parties back if we let them.
I believe the reason it's gone neocon is because not one of us is brave enough to be that leader. We are letting this slip away.

I've gone to these events, and the people, although neoconish, are more open than you'd think.

acptulsa
08-14-2010, 06:45 PM
There is currently a gap in those willing to lead vs those willing to follow. The establishment takes the tea parties back if we let them.
I believe the reason it's gone neocon is because not one of us is brave enough to be that leader. We are letting this slip away.

I've gone to these events, and the people, although neoconish, are more open than you'd think.

This has been my experience as well. And we do need to step up just as Gunny and others are indeed doing; there needs to be more.

That said, I think we're making headway with the open reforming conservatives and I don't think this crop of neocon has-beens is doing the same (and yes, I include Palin in that because I can't think of any failed vice-presidential candidates who went on to glory). We need to keep on and not let up, but we don't necessarily need to do it the old traditional way.

And we need to keep turning away their official wrath with reasonable replies, because no strategy we could employ will make people see what baldfaced liars they are faster. I think we're in our Martin Luther King stage in that respect--keep showing the would-be Christians and would-be Tolerant Liberals just what having tolerance and turning the other cheek really means.

00_Pete
08-14-2010, 08:10 PM
"statists" and "neocons" are the RPF/libertarian equivalent of "you be racist!"

If it wasnt for the Tea Party the Elite would feel no pressure whatsoever and things would be a lot worst.

Sometimes i can see why the "Ron Paul people" are looked down upon...

I also get the impression that all this libertarian anti-tea-party feelings come from the cultural brainwashing of the last decades. Some people dont want to be associated with those "uncool" people, nowadays people are guided by the necessity of being "cool" and "counter culture" and "intellectual" and all that crap...MTV at work...a lot of libertarians are just cultural-marxists...

Jack Bauer
08-14-2010, 08:23 PM
"statists" and "neocons" are the RPF/libertarian equivalent of "you be racist!"

If it wasnt for the Tea Party the Elite would feel no pressure whatsoever and things would be a lot worst.

Sometimes i can see why the "Ron Paul people" are looked down upon...

I also get the impression that all this libertarian anti-tea-party feelings come from the cultural brainwashing of the last decades. Some people dont want to be associated with those "uncool" people, nowadays people are guided by the necessity of being "cool" and "counter culture" and "intellectual" and all that crap...MTV at work...a lot of libertarians are just cultural-marxists...

WTF! Put down your bong buddy. :p

00_Pete
08-14-2010, 08:43 PM
WTF! Put down your bong buddy. :p

I stand by what i said...those Tea Party people represent the "Old Culture", the "traditional" the "mom and dad", etc...and a lot of libertarians, being the Modals/Cultural Marxists that they are, hate on the Tea Party because they dont want to be associated with the "uncool".

Its a perfectly reasonable and sound logic.

michaelwise
08-14-2010, 08:50 PM
The one last ditch attempt effort of the blood sucking entitlement progressive liberals to extract more money from taxpaying society. Disgraceful.

michaelwise
08-14-2010, 08:52 PM
The one last ditch attempt effort of the blood sucking entitlement progressive liberals to extract more money from taxpaying society. Disgraceful. I just thank God every day for the complete and total economic collapse to teach these people a lesson they will never forget.

YumYum
08-14-2010, 08:56 PM
I stand by what i said...those Tea Party people represent the "Old Culture", the "traditional" the "mom and dad", etc...and a lot of libertarians, being the Modals/Cultural Marxists that they are, hate on the Tea Party because they dont want to be associated with the "uncool".

Its a perfectly reasonable and sound logic.

I like mom and dad, but I don't like what the Tea Party has turned into.

00_Pete
08-14-2010, 09:05 PM
The one last ditch attempt effort of the blood sucking entitlement progressive liberals to extract more money from taxpaying society. Disgraceful. I just thank God every day for the complete and total economic collapse to teach these people a lesson they will never forget.

I the advent of a collapse this liberals would ask for nothing less than the USSR. And this is one of the reasons why the Tea Party is important, its makes the Elite think "If we pull the plug, many people will not buy into our Big Brother Government scheme and that could mean trouble" this type of pressure is also very important...to make things worst for "them" the US military is being invaded by anti-NWO Dominionists as i stated on this forums before...

michaelwise
08-14-2010, 09:06 PM

The tea party, who the Ron Paul movement started, has more of us original infiltrators than you think. Just keep infiltrating the current movement with RP people and everything will be OK.

michaelwise
08-14-2010, 09:08 PM
I the advent of a collapse this liberals would ask for nothing less than the USSR. And this is one of the reasons why the Tea Party is important, its makes the Elite think "If we pull the plug, many people will not buy into our Big Brother Government scheme and that could mean trouble" this type of pressure is also very important...to make things worst for "them" the US military is being invaded by anti-NWO Dominionists as i stated on this forums before...Well said. This is what I am counting on. I am also counting on the Alex Jones Fans.

darksaint
08-14-2010, 09:08 PM

I agree with this wholeheartedly. I'm a big Ron Paul and C4L (at least the concept) supporter. I have no doubt there are plenty of level-minded minds in the Tea Party, but the few events I've been to consist of saying "Ron Paul is ok, but narcassitic" and "Sarah Palin could really change our country."

Not knowing that there are people in the Tea party not obsessed with pop bs and '08 sorrows, I don't think I would have gone back to another meeting. Focus on real issues and ignore the fantasy of mainstream media, the Palins and just hating people who are the slightest bit different in ideas than they are and they might just get more support.

acptulsa
08-14-2010, 09:16 PM
I agree with this wholeheartedly. I'm a big Ron Paul and C4L (at least the concept) supporter. I have no doubt there are plenty of level-minded minds in the Tea Party, but the few events I've been to consist of saying "Ron Paul is ok, but narcassitic" and "Sarah Palin could really change our country."

Not knowing that there are people in the Tea party not obsessed with pop bs and '08 sorrows, I don't think I would have gone back to another meeting. Focus on real issues and ignore the fantasy of mainstream media, the Palins and just hating people who are the slightest bit different in ideas than they are and they might just get more support.

The civilization of the American West is largely credited to one Fred Harvey, the founder of the Harvey House. He brought edible food, upscale restaurants which insisted on maintaining a dress code, and women to the frontier in cooperation with the Santa Fe Railway.

One day, he was inspecting one of his Harvey Houses and heard a waiter cursing about a customer and calling him a crank.

'Of course he is a crank,' said Harvey, 'but we must please him. It is our business to please cranks, as anyone can please a gentleman.'

I recently visited a cousin. He has long been a staunch Republican. We were talking about the real causes behind these wars. Once upon a time, he could not have had that conversation without getting upset.

Ron Paul narcissistic? LOL. But I have no doubt you've heard silly stuff like that. Even so, we have to keep trying to educate them and we have to keep finding gentle ways to remind them that 'we told you so'. Because a republic is ruled by a plurality.

Let the arrogant liberals chase away the less educated would-be liberals. That strategy, in their hands, is a boon to us. But we need not to make such mistakes where our friends are concerned.

michaelwise
08-14-2010, 09:28 PM
Video Response; This may happen if Iran is attacked.

YouTube - Rollover-1981- Aftermath of the Gold Scandal and World Economic Collapse (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6butfe1f9Hg)

robertwerden
08-14-2010, 09:31 PM
Looks like a great t-shirt business.

00_Pete
08-14-2010, 09:40 PM
Well said. This is what I am counting on. I am also counting on the Alex Jones Fans.

Absolutly, Alex Jones is doing important work. It puts pressure on them, this pressure is very important.

Even people that call Alex Jones crazy are important, because many, if the totalitarian steel-toe boot breaks their face they will think "Ohhh Alex Jones was not that crazy after all", this pressure is very important, very important...

Golding
08-14-2010, 09:59 PM
Deep down, they must know that the fuck tea thing is really a protest of no ideas.
They are currently in opposition to us, not the leaders.

Feels good to know the enemy is busy trying to be a parody with no substance or value.Agree, though it's disheartening that these people are capable of protest, yet choose to protest individuals instead of those actually doing wrong. The simple-minded argument of "Oh yeah? F*** you!" is indeed a sign of their frustration for not being able to stop a movement that is entirely against their most deified politicians.

A Son of Liberty
08-14-2010, 11:14 PM
I the advent of a collapse this liberals would ask for nothing less than the USSR. And this is one of the reasons why the Tea Party is important, its makes the Elite think "If we pull the plug, many people will not buy into our Big Brother Government scheme and that could mean trouble" this type of pressure is also very important...to make things worst for "them" the US military is being invaded by anti-NWO Dominionists as i stated on this forums before...

Collapse won't be allowed to occur - and I shudder to suggest and think such thoughts - without being able to cast the blame upon others. If a "libertarian" wins office in '12, he'll be blamed. If the statists predictably retain power, then when "all else has failed", they will bring [more] war to us... worse than what we have now. They will "unite" us in the face of a "common enemy"; they will do whatever they must to keep us from blaming them.

Liberty is a passive, peaceful movement. It is only morally propagated by intellectual suasion. In other words, and to sum, we stand no chance...

specsaregood
08-14-2010, 11:22 PM

"By the time a man realizes that his father was right, he usually has a son that thinks he is wrong." --Charles Wadsworth

low preference guy
08-14-2010, 11:28 PM
"By the time a man realizes that his father was right, he usually has a son that thinks he is wrong." --Charles Wadsworth

maybe stupid question: who does the second "he" refer to? the son, right?

specsaregood
08-14-2010, 11:32 PM
maybe stupid question: who does the second "he" refer to? the son, right?

Well what I got was:
By the time "B" realizes that "A" was right, "B" usually has a son "C" that thinks "B" is wrong.

Just something somebody wrote in a birthday card for me a bit ago that stuck with me.

low preference guy
08-14-2010, 11:34 PM
Well what I got was:
By the time "B" realizes that "A" was right, "B" usually has a son "C" that thinks "B" is wrong.

Just something somebody wrote in a birthday card for me a bit ago that stuck with me.

that makes sense. not getting the first "he" right messed up my interpretation.

maybe people should use A, B, and C as pronouns to facilitate communication.

kidding.

specsaregood
08-14-2010, 11:43 PM
that makes sense. not getting the first "he" right messed up my interpretation.
maybe people should use A, B, and C as pronouns to facilitate communication.
kidding.

Well I understand the quote, it doesn't apply to me much, as I can't really recall a time where I didn't think my father was correct....

On pronouns, I recently had a bit of an issue where one of the employees of my clients had a androgynous name. eg: "Pat" Since this client is about 2000 miles away I had never met them in person. This person was my primary contact at the company and over the course of a dozen phone meetings I could never figure out if it was a female or male and neither could my business partner. As "Pat"s voice was androgynous as well. We spent much time debating which it was. :( So over months of dealing with them, I could never refer to this person as a he or she. It was a bit frustrating in emails and phone calls to always refer to them by first name.....it was somewhat awkard but what else could I do? Finally after months, one of the co-workers referred to "Pat" as a she and the mystery was solved. Ah the joys of having a virtual office...

low preference guy
08-14-2010, 11:48 PM
Well I understand the quote, it doesn't apply to me much, as I can't really recall a time where I didn't think my father was correct....

On pronouns, I recently had a bit of an issue where one of the employees of my clients had a androgynous name. eg: "Pat" Since this client is about 2000 miles away I had never met them in person. This person was my primary contact at the company and over the course of a dozen phone meetings I could never figure out if it was a female or male and neither could my business partner. As "Pat"s voice was androgynous as well. We spent much time debating which it was. :( So over months of dealing with them, I could never refer to this person as a he or she. It was a bit frustrating in emails and phone calls to always refer to them by first name.....it was somewhat awkard but what else could I do? Finally after months, one of the co-workers referred to "Pat" as a she and the mystery was solved. Ah the joys of having a virtual office...

I guess saying "Are you a he or a she? Your voice is a little androgynous" would've been seen as offensive...

EDIT: What if you asked "What's your full name"? An answer like "Patricia" would've solved the problem.

specsaregood
08-14-2010, 11:52 PM
I guess saying "Are you a he or a she? Your voice is a little androgynous" would've been seen as offensive...

That was my fear. :) Maybe if they were foreign or had strange accents that could have been ok, but they weren't. In 7 years or so of working remotely and never meeting customers face to face this was the first time this issue had ever arisen. It was quite perplexing to figure out, esp. because all of her co-workers referred to her by name all the time as well.