PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul continuously left out of 2012 polls

libertybrewcity
08-13-2010, 06:22 PM
Please take one second to email the following polling company. They have left Ron Paul out their polls for the past three 2012 Republican Primary polls. I told them that their polls are not very credible and I don't see any logical reason why he would be left out. He has continuously polled about 10% in other polls and in many states.

http://www.clarusrg.com/sites/default/files/August%2012.pdf

CONTACTS:

Ron Faucheux rfaucheux@ClarusRG.com

Sol Levine Sollevine@ClarusRG.com

Thanks,
LBC

Recent Clarus Poll compared to CNN's latest poll:

2012 President: Republican Primary [Clarus]
26% Romney, 21% Huckabee, 14% Gingrich, 12% Palin, 3% Pawlenty, 3% Alexander, 2% Barbour, 1% Daniels, 1% Thune

2012 President: Republican Primary [CNN]
21% Romney, 18% Palin, 15% Gingrich, 14% Huckabee, 10% Paul, 3% Barbour, 3% Pawlenty, 3% Pence, 2% Santorum

coastie
08-13-2010, 06:37 PM
Please take one second to email the following polling company. They have left Ron Paul out their polls for the past three 2012 Republican Primary polls. I told them that their polls are not very credible and I don't see any logical reason why he would be left out. He has continuously polled about 10% in other polls and in many states.

http://www.clarusrg.com/sites/default/files/August%2012.pdf

CONTACTS:

Ron Faucheux rfaucheux@ClarusRG.com

Sol Levine Sollevine@ClarusRG.com

Thanks,
LBC

Recent Clarus Poll compared to CNN's latest poll:

2012 President: Republican Primary [Clarus]
26% Romney, 21% Huckabee, 14% Gingrich, 12% Palin, 3% Pawlenty, 3% Alexander, 2% Barbour, 1% Daniels, 1% Thune

2012 President: Republican Primary [CNN]
21% Romney, 18% Palin, 15% Gingrich, 14% Huckabee, 10% Paul, 3% Barbour, 3% Pawlenty, 3% Pence, 2% Santorum

Ron Paul continuously left out of 2012 polls

SURPRISE!!!!:rolleyes:

Baton down the hatches, people. The end is near...

Sorry for the pessimism, but I have fucking had it. Nothing is gonna change-and it definitely isn't gonna change for the better.:mad::mad::mad:

Epic
08-13-2010, 08:16 PM
Ron Paul is getting 10%, but people are still excluding him in polls in favor of Santorum, Barbour, and Pawlenty? Damn.

acptulsa
08-13-2010, 08:21 PM
If they added Ron Paul to their list they'd have somebody on the list who has a snowball's chance in hell of getting the nomination.

Has anyone pointed that little tidbit out to them?