PDA

View Full Version : #1 Principle, #1 Liberty, #1 Freedom, The Revolution Continues!!

speciallyblend
08-13-2010, 08:19 AM
Ending Marijuana Prohibition Issue, #1 Principle, #1 Liberty, #1 Freedom !!

The Marijuana Issue goes beyond marijuana now,after 75 yrs of lies and republican big government! This issue alone seems a good way to call out big gov republicans!

IF you smoke marijuana or not! This Issue really is the core of the republican party platform, yet the failed GOP establishment supports the opposite! #1 Principle, #1 Liberty, #1 Freedom!! I suggest pushing this issue and motivating the young voters. Older voters such as me already support Ending Marijuana Prohibition! This is a round earth vs flat earth issue!! In Colorado i am seeing people of all ages 18-75 yrs old who support ending this insane policy on marijuana!!

there are plenty of other issues locally to support but Principle,Liberty and Freedom are a Winning Issue! Ending Marijuana Prohibition is logical and if the gop cannot see the writing on the wall, that has been there for yrs. Then the cogop and the republican party in general cannot follow their own platform and will only alienate themselves! take it or leave it

Liberty Candidates 2010, Ron Paul 2012 PS i keep asking myself why am i a Republican? What Miracle Caused this to happen? hmmm? Answer: Ron Paul! Does the GOP ignore miracles???

FrankRep
08-13-2010, 08:26 AM
#1 way to lose an election too.

A more accepted solution would be to make it a State Issue.

speciallyblend
08-13-2010, 08:32 AM

not true! especially in Colorado and most polls(in a majority of states) tell me if the candidate had balls and ran on the Principle of the issue. They would Win!! We have candidates winning offices or have been in office for yrs all over Colorado who support Legalized Marijuana!!!The People have spoken over 20 yrs(in majority) in Colorado to Legalize Marijuana! It will be on the ballot in 2012 in Colorado and 2010 in Cali!!

It is Common Sense and a round earth vs flat earth issue! the flat-earthers said the same thing you did when people said the earth is round.This is a 1+1=2 issue if the flat-eathers cannot add. Then we expose them!!

speciallyblend
08-13-2010, 08:34 AM

it is already a state issue;) like we have a federal government anyway? do they pay my bills? put food on my table? the only thing the federal government does is steal my money!!

speciallyblend
08-14-2010, 06:36 AM
until the gop realizes it is on the wrong side of liberty on this critical issue! they will be viewed by voters on this issue as anti-liberty,anti-freedom and big government!! all talk and no substance is what the gop is graviting to! for folks that want to deny this critical issue. They will only delay the rebuilding of the failed gop.
it is simple small gov vs big gov!!

amy31416
08-14-2010, 07:57 AM
Really? So if you had the choice to end MJ prohibition or end the wars, you'd choose MJ over (hundreds of) thousands of people's lives and economic disaster?

Perhaps if you were talking about ending the entire war on drugs there might be a comparison. I'm all for legalization and everything, but it's certainly not a #1 priority.

speciallyblend
08-14-2010, 04:40 PM
Really? So if you had the choice to end MJ prohibition or end the wars, you'd choose MJ over (hundreds of) thousands of people's lives and economic disaster?

Perhaps if you were talking about ending the entire war on drugs there might be a comparison. I'm all for legalization and everything, but it's certainly not a #1 priority.

i think you missed the point. it is not about marijuana anymore it is about principle, liberty and freedom!! i think everyone is capable of multi-tasking issues!!!

amy31416
08-14-2010, 05:11 PM
i think you missed the point. it is not about marijuana anymore it is about principle, liberty and freedom!! i think everyone is capable of multi-tasking issues!!!

You did notice that you proclaimed this issue to be "#1 Principle! #1 Freedom! #1 Liberty!" right?

It isn't.

I'm not saying it isn't important, but it sure as hell isn't #1!!!!! People can get MJ if they want/need it--but it's a little harder to outrun a predator drone.

speciallyblend
08-14-2010, 05:26 PM
You did notice that you proclaimed this issue to be "#1 Principle! #1 Freedom! #1 Liberty!" right?

It isn't.

I'm not saying it isn't important, but it sure as hell isn't #1!!!!! People can get MJ if they want/need it--but it's a little harder to outrun a predator drone.

it is when it is beyond marijuana now. it is more about principle and freedom and liberty! that is what i am saying. if the gop cannot stand for liberty freedom and smaller government. then that is why the gop will alienate themselves! what i am saying is the marijuana issue is bigger then marijuana now and if the gop cannot see it. then they deserve to lose!! my point is the issue is bigger then marijuana now!! It is after 75 yrs of lies!! It is bigger then marijuana now! It is #1 to Liberty and Freedom and Principle. It is more then marijuana that is what i am saying!!

speciallyblend
08-14-2010, 05:43 PM

as if the gop would end wars??? are you suggesting we cannot end wars and the drug war and end marijuana prohibition and do many issues at the same time? i say we end all the wars!! oo by the way marijuana prohibition has caused thousands of lives and millions as well! all wars cause problems!!

the gop says one thing and does another!! credibility is the real issue with the gop!!

ninepointfive
08-14-2010, 06:05 PM
49% of Coloradans support legalization.
78% of Independents nationwide will back Tea Party candidates if they're fiscally conservative.

It isn't exactly a winning issue, but really is one of personal choice and freedom of association. I believe this should be one of those side issues this year, not one of a main plank in a platform.

It may just be the ticket up in the mountains! =)

surf
08-14-2010, 07:02 PM

so, here's the big question: younger to middle aged (probably Ds) smoke pot or approve of its decriminalization, generally. is this a demographic worth pursuing in your area? is it worth pursuing nationally?

don't rush to a judgement on apathy in this d group (small gov't and freedom can appeal to these guys too) or the disdain republicans hold publicly vs privately on this issue.