PDA

View Full Version : Rand adds a press secretary to campaign team - welcome Gary Howard!

sailingaway
08-12-2010, 10:16 PM
http://www.randpaul2010.com/2010/08/rand-paul-adds-to-campaign-team/

Bowling Green, Kentucky – Dr. Rand Paul today announced a key addition to his campaign team.

Gary Howard has been added as the campaign’s press secretary. Howard, who has previously worked as a staffer in the U.S. Senate and a political communications professional, will help manage media relations for the candidate through to the general election.

“Gary will be a great addition to our team,” said Jesse Benton, campaign manager of Rand Paul for Senate. “He has some good experience and can help us quite a bit as we roll forward to the general election push.”

There will be further announcements in the coming weeks as the campaign gears up for the fall.

BamaFanNKy
08-13-2010, 06:44 AM
Isn't Gary from C4L. The left will be confused.

aclove
08-13-2010, 07:29 AM
Campaign For Liberty: Gary Howard

Gary Howard
HQ
Last login: 04/14/10
RSS feed

As Director of Communications for the Campaign For Liberty, it is my responsibility to formulate a general public affairs strategy, widely promote its message, and relay that message to media. If you have any suggestions on how we can better acheive this goal, please send them my way. Thanks to all.

-gh

P.S.

I never log off

sailingaway
08-13-2010, 10:19 AM
Campaign For Liberty: Gary Howard

Gary Howard
HQ
Last login: 04/14/10
RSS feed

As Director of Communications for the Campaign For Liberty, it is my responsibility to formulate a general public affairs strategy, widely promote its message, and relay that message to media. If you have any suggestions on how we can better acheive this goal, please send them my way. Thanks to all.

-gh

P.S.

I never log off

Excellent. Then, truly, welcome, Gary.

Matt Collins
08-15-2010, 03:51 PM
I partied with Gary in NOLA at the SRLC. He's a good guy, this will be good me thinks!