PDA

View Full Version : Connecticut Voters write in Peter Schiff

Schifference
08-12-2010, 04:39 AM
It would be impressive if someone not on the ballot received a calculable portion of the vote. He would surely make news. I am going to write in Schiffs name after all he is my choice for Connecticut Senator. Support Peter Schiff in November!

G-Wohl
08-12-2010, 08:20 AM
It would be impressive if someone not on the ballot received a calculable portion of the vote. He would surely make news. I am going to write in Schiffs name after all he is my choice for Connecticut Senator. Support Peter Schiff in November!

I've already pledged to do this, as have several of the campaign volunteers and staff I've talked to.

Liberty_Mike
08-12-2010, 10:03 AM

Great idea! Hopefully Schiff supporters write in his name!

tpreitzel
08-12-2010, 10:07 AM
Hopefully, this idea will catch fire with Peter's supporters in Connecticut.

CTPINES
08-12-2010, 10:14 AM
The State has already thought of ruffians using such a tactic as an act of protest!
No write in vote in Connecticut is counted unless the write -in candidate is registered 1st with the State!
LONG LIVE THE STATE!