PDA

View Full Version : 2 for Tuesday !!!!!!!!!!!!

Cindy
10-16-2007, 12:19 PM
Lets have fun with Tuesday twofers. :)

Donate two singles, two fives, two tens, two twenty's , two fifty's etc.

https://www.ronpaul2008.com/donate/

I just did two tens.

Mrs. Cindy Shannon,

Thank you very much for your donation of $20.00 to the Ron Paul 2008 Presidential Campaign.

Your donation will allow us to expand and grow our campaign.

We depend on donors like you to help us spread the message of freedom, peace and prosperity through Ron Paul’s candidacy.

Thanks for being a part of the campaign!

Your confirmation number:
T57957-96412397

Please only reply here if you have a twofer donation confirmation reciept to share, and help keep a running total. :)

Thanks for Playing two for Tuesday with me!:cool:

Cindy
10-16-2007, 01:10 PM
Come on, it's 2 for Tuesday.

Won't anyone buy Lady Liberty a drink?:)

She is naked for Petes sake.:o

Dave Wood
10-16-2007, 01:13 PM
Come on, it's 2 for Tuesday.

Won't anyone buy Lady Liberty a drink?:)

She is naked for Petes sake.:o

My eyes, my eyes.............ahhhh. Isnt she like 145 years old? :p

Great idea but it seems most are donating on Fridays, payday. Anyone getting paid bi-weekly though should have some dough...........

Cindy
10-16-2007, 01:28 PM
My eyes, my eyes.............ahhhh. Isnt she like 145 years old? :p

lol

Great idea but it seems most are donating on Fridays, payday. Anyone getting paid bi-weekly though should have some dough...........

I realize some people live pay check to pay check and others are maxed out, financially or personally.

I doubt people in those circumstances make up the whole readership of this forum.

There have to be a handful of others like me who can put 2-50 on a credit card and not worry about it getting paid off or even feel it.

I'm appealing to them to play. Perhaps they are all at work and off line right now. I'll bump it in the evening. :)

Dave Wood
10-16-2007, 01:39 PM
lol

I realize some people live pay check to pay check and others are maxed out, financially or personally.

I doubt people in those circumstances make up the whole readership of this forum.

There have to be a handful of others like me who can put 2-50 on a credit card and not worry about it getting paid off or even feel it.

I'm appealing to them to play. Perhaps they are all at work and off line right now. I'll bump it in the evening. :)

Cindy, your 100% correct. 2-fers is a great idea, good way to get the week started off quicker than norm. If it werent for my wife, we would both be maxed out right now but she is really good with $ so I try to listen

Cindy
10-16-2007, 04:17 PM
bump for east coasters getting back from work. It's happy hour time. buy Lady Liberty a drink. It's 2fer Tuesday.

Cindy
10-16-2007, 07:33 PM
Last call .......

The quicker people see we get closer to one mill, the more people will donate tonight to fill the shorter gap.

Let RP be able to brag tommorow at his press conference about his fundraising that he already raised another million!!!!

MrOrange
10-16-2007, 08:21 PM
In honor of 2fer Tuesday and to help get to 1 mil by midnight, I doubled what I saved so far in my own personal campaign (a penny saved...) and donated today:

Mr. (MrOrange),

Thank you very much for your donation of $55.82 to the Ron Paul 2008 Presidential Campaign.

We depend on donors like you to help us spread the message of freedom, peace and prosperity through Ron Paul’s candidacy.

T58372-96455532

Love the idea, Cindy :D

Cindy
10-16-2007, 08:32 PM
In honor of 2fer Tuesday and to help get to 1 mil by midnight, I doubled what I saved so far in my own personal campaign (a penny saved...) and donated today:

Mr. (MrOrange),

Thank you very much for your donation of $55.82 to the Ron Paul 2008 Presidential Campaign.

T58372-96455532

Love the idea, Cindy :D

(Lifts drink for toast) Cheers!:) ( clink)

MrOrange
10-16-2007, 08:44 PM
Cheers, Cindy :D

Nice surge going on right now in donations. We've got a shot at 1 mil by tonight! :D :D

Cindy
10-16-2007, 09:15 PM
Whose going to join MrOrange and I for some cocktails?

Buy the forum a round-

It's still last call on 2fers. All proceeds at the bar go to Lady Liberty tonight.:D

I make some killer Long Island Ice Teas!:cool:

I'll throw in a shot called the

Paulinator

Citron with a spash of 1800 and a sqeeze of lime - chilled