PDA

View Full Version : Does cn|2 politics deserve props?

RonPaulFanInGA
08-11-2010, 04:44 PM
http://politics.mycn2.com/

They're the only news outlet in Kentucky (as of this writing) that hasn't said nary a peep on the Aqua Buddha nonsense. While the Lexington Herald-Leader, Louisville Courier-Journal, Amanda Van Benschoten and even Joe Arnold have been on this Weekly World News type story, they've continued to post only relevant news about their area.

low preference guy
08-11-2010, 04:45 PM
props to cn|2 i guess.

sailingaway
08-11-2010, 04:46 PM
Props, then,

But props to Joe Arnold too, who reported it, also reported Conway's campaign was pushing it, and also called Conway's campaign out, saying 'is there anything Conway has from his college days that he might not want investigated by the media?" or words to that effect. Halely (whatever her name is) laughed it off, but it showed what decent, objective people think of this whole tactic.

Oh, and props to Jake for pointing out the guy who wrote the article had prior 'attribution of sources' issues.

TheeJoeGlass
08-11-2010, 09:26 PM
Props, then,

But props to Joe Arnold too, who reported it, also reported Conway's campaign was pushing it, and also called Conway's campaign out, saying 'is there anything Conway has from his college days that he might not want investigated by the media?" or words to that effect. Halely (whatever her name is) laughed it off, but it showed what decent, objective people think of this whole tactic.

Oh, and props to Jake for pointing out the guy who wrote the article had prior 'attribution of sources' issues.

I think it was handled fairly well by Joe Arnold. I find it odd that the fact that Rand is for the legalization of marywanna. Why was that fact ignored by the media? So what Rand smoked weed? The Aqua Buddha is awesome. I love how the left are trying to smear Rand by calling him the Aqua Buddha? They really do not understand how freakin normal and awesome that is to anybody that ever went to college, or was in a frat, or that has seen the movie Old School with Will Ferrell.

Rand himself would not beable to convince people just how normal of life he lived as much as this story does. We did shit like that every weekend. If I did'nt know any better, I would say that the liberals are trying to get Rand elected. Like labeling him a racist, in the state of KENTUCKY!!! My initial reaction to that story was Rand just got a 5 point bump!