PDA

View Full Version : Satire (just barely): Sarah Palin Wins "Worst Mother in America" Award

Razmear
08-11-2010, 03:03 PM
YouTube - ‪Sarah Palin Wins "Worst Mother in America" Award‬‎ (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77E4S87dWMU)

:D

idirtify
08-11-2010, 03:57 PM
Wow, excellent writing and delivery! Listen carefully. Hysterically funny!

lynnf
08-11-2010, 04:54 PM
YouTube - ‪Sarah Palin Wins "Worst Mother in America" Award‬‎ (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77E4S87dWMU)

we need to find (or found) an organization that will actually give her that award!

lynn

Razmear
08-11-2010, 11:00 PM
A late night bump for your amusement and edufication.

Kludge
08-12-2010, 01:04 AM
eh.

idirtify
08-12-2010, 01:45 AM
funniest phrase of the year:
"rehab-ready children"

eOs
08-12-2010, 01:51 AM
Uhh... =/

youngbuck
08-12-2010, 01:51 AM
Stupid.

revolutionary8
08-12-2010, 01:53 AM
I can't stand Sarah Palin, OR political correctness, but this is some of the most fucking retardedest bullshit I have ever seen. (SIC!)

HAWT TAWPICS!
:mad:

and stop using these forums as a test audience Razzy! (satire:just barely) ;)

revolutionary8
08-12-2010, 02:08 AM
funniest phrase of the year:
"rehab-ready children"

Tell it to Dee Snyder.

YouTube - Dee Snider on The Wendy Williams Show (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kC-MkKuO7O8)

cindy25
08-12-2010, 04:01 AM
Sarah Palin is a failure as a mother. Bristol gets pregnant, Track ends up as a grunt in the army.

revolutionary8
08-12-2010, 04:09 AM
Sarah Palin is a failure as a mother. Bristol gets pregnant, Track ends up as a grunt in the army.

since when did sarah palin become bristol palin's chastity belt AND Levi's condom AND/OR brain?

IDIOT.

EDIT-
DISCLAIMER:
I CAN'T STAND SARAH PALIN! she has been compromised. DON'T LIKE THE WOMAN!
STILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YumYum
08-12-2010, 04:18 AM
Funny video of America's next president.

revolutionary8
08-12-2010, 04:21 AM
Funny video of America's next president.
Yes YumYum, and Gold is completely worthless. :rolleyes:
Go back to your "eco-habitat" where you are taken seriuosly.
edit-
for those who don't know, that was also (just barely) satire.

Hey, yummy, I have got news for you, the LAST thing you should worry about is some hot cougar from AK that carries and knows how to use a rifle. Why don't you go back towards the yellow brick road where things are more realistic...

YumYum
08-12-2010, 04:24 AM
Yes YumYum, and Gold is completely worthless. :rolleyes:
Go back to your "eco-habitat" where you are taken seriuosly.

And you are...? I am impressed that you follow my posts. Do you have anything to contribute besides drool and dribble?

revolutionary8
08-12-2010, 04:29 AM
And you are...? I am impressed that you follow my posts. Do you have anything to contribute besides drool and dribble?

lol, should I show you my birth cert? SS card? My "degree"? What would you like mr. pompass? Do I need a certain Yummy accreditation? Tell me, where would I obtain one of these precious commodoties, unlike GOLD????

you are a joke.
Not really unlike me, but you are really, REALLLY REALLY super funny.
you believe this shit don't you?

YumYum
08-12-2010, 04:38 AM
lol, should I show you my birth cert? SS card? My "degree"? What would you like mr. pompass? Do I need a certain Yummy accreditation? Tell me, where would I obtain one of these precious commodoties, unlike GOLD????

you are a joke.
Not really unlike me, but you are really, REALLLY REALLY super funny.
you believe this shit don't you?

I have no idea what you are talking about. Listen...you've obviously had a rough night. Drink plenty of water, take two aspirin and go sleep it off.

revolutionary8
08-12-2010, 04:42 AM
I have no idea what you are talking about. Listen...you've obviously had a rough night. Drink plenty of water, take two aspirin and go sleep it off.

why don't you just call me "crazy" while you're at it. At least it would be over with. :rolleyes:
It never seems to end with you. (from what I have seen)
the sane ones shut up and go away.
for awhile.
you won't win.

YumYum
08-12-2010, 04:50 AM
why don't you just call me "crazy" while you're at it. At least it would be over with. :rolleyes:
It never seems to end with you. (from what I have seen)
the sane ones shut up and go away.
for awhile.
you won't win.

Win what? What is your beef? If you were molested as a child I suggest that you get counseling and take some serious medication to level you out. At some point, you are going to have to forgive your mother for suing you for child support.

revolutionary8
08-12-2010, 04:54 AM
Win what? What is your beef? If you were molested as a child I suggest that you get counseling and take some serious medication to level you out. At some point, you are going to have to forgive your mother for suing you for child support.

I just want to quote this to show others what you are capable of in times of distress: accusing my family of child molestation.
you are A PATHETIC PIECE OF SHIT.
YOU HAVE NO ETHICS.
NO MORALS.
NO
NO
NO

yeah.
I'll tell you THIS:
YOU TRY TO PULL A PSYCHO ON MY FAMILY, YOU WILL MEET YOUR MAKER.
ya FREAK.
I WILL PROTECT ME AND MY FAMILY
YA GOT IT?????????????

YumYum
08-12-2010, 05:00 AM
I just want to quote this to show others what you are capable of in times of distress: accusing my family of child molestation.
you are A PATHETIC PIECE OF SHIT.

People with glass jaws shouldn't throw punches, and people with IQs that are the same as their waistline shouldn't be starting shit with people who are superior intellectually. Finish High School, get some counseling, and then maybe we can have a friendly discussion.

revolutionary8
08-12-2010, 05:03 AM
People with glass jaws shouldn't throw punches, and people with IQs that are the same as their waistline shouldn't be starting shit with people who are superior intellectually. Finish High School, get some counseling, and then maybe we can have a friendly discussion.

Eugenicist wanna be, elitist loving baby that needs women to fight for him.
thanks for the input. I'm bored and out.

YumYum
08-12-2010, 05:05 AM
//

YumYum
08-12-2010, 05:05 AM
Eugenicist wanna be, elitist loving baby that needs women to fight for him.
thanks for the input. I'm bored and out.

lol. You're funny, dude. After your hangover, we will engage in some good discussion.

Kludge
08-12-2010, 01:33 PM
Bump for the continuation of productive discussion on topics of import.

Danke
08-12-2010, 01:36 PM
Bump for the continuation of productive discussion on topics of import.

Shouldn't you be busy studying how to compost or something...?

Kludge
08-12-2010, 01:38 PM
Shouldn't you be busy studying how to compost or something...?

Pffff. I just woke up. At 3 pm. *stretches*