PDA

View Full Version : Medical Marijuana Store Owners Could Face Life in Prison

Kregisen
08-11-2010, 01:33 AM
http://www.wimp.com/mariuanaprison/

:mad: Things like this seriously piss me off.

WaltM
08-11-2010, 01:41 AM
sorry, after hearing a kid being tasered and killed by a policeman, people spending life in prison for this kind of stuff gets a lower priority of my anger.

dannno
08-11-2010, 01:43 AM
sorry, after hearing a kid being tasered and killed by a policeman, people spending life in prison for this kind of stuff gets a lower priority of my anger.

They're both pretty despicable. This person is providing medicine to patients, making them feel better, hundreds of them.. and is now in prison.

Kregisen
08-11-2010, 01:56 AM

You can use that logic for everything since nothing today really compares to the holocaust...

Let's use some better logic and say that the war on drugs is insane and costs U.S. taxpayers $13,600,000 a year, 10,000 more homicides in the U.S., keeps the mexican drug cartels alive and arrests innocent people like the guy in the video.

This has to change.

RideTheDirt
08-11-2010, 02:23 AM
hgdutrdf4eftdrtrtdzjtezsffdgggmmhgcx fvgvvbvc bvcx bvcvcvcnv
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

-C-
08-11-2010, 02:34 AM
They're both pretty despicable. This person is providing medicine to patients, making them feel better, hundreds of them.. and is now in prison.

Medicine...patients...lol...right...

Kregisen
08-11-2010, 04:19 AM

I take it you've never done research on marijuana?

speciallyblend
08-11-2010, 06:17 AM

this person is clueless and shouldn't be allowed to vote ^^^^^^^^^ flatearther