PDA

View Full Version : Msnbc Now Alert

speciallyblend
10-16-2007, 11:17 AM
edit ,it was short and sweet more Ron Paul about him being the conservative,another announcer brought up Ron Paul,the black lady with short hair on msnbc?

FluffyUnbound
10-16-2007, 11:18 AM
RON PAUL,there talking about,announcer brought in Ron Paul sweet,things are changing

Que?

ItsTime
10-16-2007, 11:18 AM
damn missed it

Mortikhi
10-16-2007, 11:19 AM
Most worst broken English statement ever

Drknows
10-16-2007, 11:20 AM
RON PAUL,there talking about,announcer brought in Ron Paul sweet,things are changing

The announcer better not be senator larry craig because thats all i see.

hopeforamerica
10-16-2007, 11:20 AM
edit ,it was short and sweet more Ron Paul about him being the conservative,another announcer brought up Ron Paul,the black lady with short hair on msnbc?

hahaha! A little excited? More info please.

speciallyblend
10-16-2007, 11:21 AM
Most worst broken English statement ever

It wasnt a term paper it was called run on sentences short and sweet info to watch yourself.

uc what im saying;)

speciallyblend
10-16-2007, 11:25 AM
hahaha! A little excited? More info please.

Ok breath here i go

Pat and another pundit were yapping about republicans when,
The black lady with short hair on msnbc said lets talk about RON PAUL:)

She and Pat then basically explained how Ron Paul was the most conservative candidate:) and went on about some of his issues,but it was short and sweet ,but to the point:)

Anyone YOUTUBE it?

BenIsForRon
10-16-2007, 11:28 AM
Just watched it, they had a segment about which of the candidates are the truer republicans. They mostly talked about Romney and McCain but Pat Buchanan talked about Ron Paul for a little bit and how he is more of a Taft republican. Very short, but it's good to see the media beginning to treat Ron like a top tier candidate.

BLS
10-16-2007, 11:30 AM
I have it recorded, but I can't youtube it now...i have to go back to work.

I'll try to get it online later. Sorry.

speciallyblend
10-16-2007, 11:31 AM
Just watched it, they had a segment about which of the candidates are the truer republicans. They mostly talked about Romney and McCain but Pat Buchanan talked about Ron Paul for a little bit and how he is more of a Taft republican. Very short, but it's good to see the media beginning to treat Ron like a top tier candidate.

but it was great to hear the lady announcer say ok lets talk about RON PAUL,it was like saying,ok wasting ourtime on romney/rudolf,the announcer said ok lets talk about RON PAUL:) ,instead of charlie browns grandma(aka romney/rudolf/thompson should i even include mccains name now??) waa waa waa and now back to RON PAUL:)

chinaCat
10-16-2007, 12:35 PM
the video is on tv.msnbc.com

I believe this is the correct link, but dont hold me to it

http://video.msn.com/?mkt=en-us&brand=msnbc&tab=m5&rf=http://www.msnbc.msn.com/&fg=&from=00&vid=67c49b2a-7bf5-4c61-a8ca-769b79ebf67d&playlist=videoByTag:mk:us:vs:0:tag:News_Editors%20 Picks:ns:MSNVideo_Top_Cat:ps:10:sd:-1:ind:1:ff:8A

Okay the video is ~6mins long with no mention of paul. But it dealt with who was the most republican. It basicaly concluded with them saying who cares, once hilliary is nominated the republicans will rally to not get her elected.