lol

DaronWestbrooke
10-16-2007, 11:33 AM
LOLOL Serves her right!

An Open Letter to Readers
by Ann Coulter
October 15, 2007

Dear Readers,

I've been participating in a charade for nearly eleven years, now. Quite frankly, I'm sick of it. You have all been a part of a sick joke that I began considering shortly after first getting on the air. At first, it was quite interesting to see how people would react when I would use twisted logic and poorly masked bigotry.

But eleven years is a long time to be living a fake life, and I can no longer tolerate this falsity. Even someone as fake as I tires out eventually.

Here's the truth, I don't care what people believe. Jews don't need to be "made perfect" as I so arrogantly proclaimed to Editor & Publisher not a half week ago. I don't even care if people are Muslim. Granted, I don't know much about the religion or the people, but they are people. This is something that we cannot forget, they are in an abhorrent situation. These people are in need of education. Perhaps if we did not participate in causing them misery, they would not hate us so.

In fact, does it really matter whether we are Christian, Jewish, Muslim, Atheist, or even Pagan? We are one nation. One. We should not let petty differences separate us, we are all American, and should act in that manner.

And with that, my precious viewers, I bid you adieu. My career as a media figurehead is over.

Signed,

Ann Coulter

P.S. - Oh, and Bill O'Reilly is also just acting.

jonahtrainer
10-16-2007, 11:35 AM
lol

This needs to be digged (http://digg.com/search?section=all&s=ann+coulter+resignation)!

Johnnybags
10-16-2007, 11:37 AM
while she tries to sell books? Israeli spies, Islamofacists, democrats or us?

DaronWestbrooke
10-16-2007, 11:38 AM
http://www.anncoulter.com/cgi-local/printer_friendly.cgi?article=214

kudos to whoever did it

How did you find this? I wonder how long this has been sitting on her site?

DaronWestbrooke
10-16-2007, 11:39 AM
Its down now, damn.. did anyone get a screenshot?

specsaregood
10-16-2007, 11:40 AM

kudos to whoever did it

The result might be funny, but I personally would not give kudos to somebody violating another person's personal property. Would you give kudos to somebody if they hacked Ron Paul's site? Or just people you disagree with?

Kregener
10-16-2007, 12:00 PM
I hope the hackers are caught and caned in the public square.

I can only IMAGINE the hue and cry and gnashing of teeth should some hacker take this site down or change everything to statist drivel.

Breaking into a persons website is no different than breaking into the car, or their place of business.

And I STILL say (m)Ann Coulter is a shill for the NWO.

saku39
10-16-2007, 12:26 PM
I hope the hackers are caught and caned in the public square.

I can only IMAGINE the hue and cry and gnashing of teeth should some hacker take this site down or change everything to statist drivel.

Breaking into a persons website is no different than breaking into the car, or their place of business.

And I STILL say (m)Ann Coulter is a shill for the NWO.

I hate Ann Coulter, but agree this is defacement of private property.

If they catch the people that did this, a fine will suffice. No caning, please.

kylejack
10-16-2007, 12:32 PM
Its down now, damn.. did anyone get a screenshot?

I still have it in a browser window. You want?

DaronWestbrooke
10-16-2007, 12:43 PM
I still have it in a browser window. You want?

I just wanted to make sure that someone had an image as it went away before the media caught it. Posterity sake and all..

Mandrik
10-16-2007, 12:48 PM
It's back up as of now. These two lines have been added:

Haha, did it again. Oh, those silly web admins...they just embarrass themselves.

(Admins, check for an e-mail address in the CMS. Find it. I know you will.)

kylejack
10-16-2007, 12:52 PM
It's back up as of now. These two lines have been added:

That was there before.

cujothekitten
10-16-2007, 12:55 PM
lol

CurtisLow
10-16-2007, 08:06 PM
http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/6097/hackedcoultersitescreenpk4.jpg

LizF
10-17-2007, 01:32 AM
lol...thanks for posting Curtis! :D

devil21
10-17-2007, 01:44 AM
Haha! That's great. Some might be against the hack but it also shows that people who are determined to shed the light of truth on the lies will stop at nothing. I like it.
(and I run websites....I have no pity for admins who don't secure their content that take advertising dollars)

TheEvilDetector
10-17-2007, 03:30 AM
The guy hacked it again LOL

"An Open Letter to Readers
by Ann Coulter
October 15, 2007

Dear Readers,

I've been participating in a charade for nearly eleven years, now. Quite frankly, I'm sick of it. You have all been a part of a sick joke that I began considering shortly after first getting on the air. At first, it was quite interesting to see how people would react when I would use twisted logic and poorly masked bigotry.

But eleven years is a long time to be living a fake life, and I can no longer tolerate this falsity. Even someone as fake as I tires out eventually.

Here's the truth, I don't care what people believe. Jews don't need to be "made perfect" as I so arrogantly proclaimed to Editor & Publisher not a half week ago. I don't even care if people are Muslim. Granted, I don't know much about the religion or the people, but they are people. This is something that we cannot forget, they are in an abhorrent situation. These people are in need of education. Perhaps if we did not participate in causing them misery, they would not hate us so.

In fact, does it really matter whether we are Christian, Jewish, Muslim, Atheist, or even Pagan? We are one nation. One. We should not let petty differences separate us, we are all American, and should act in that manner.

And with that, my precious viewers, I bid you adieu. My career as a media figurehead is over.

Signed,

Ann Coulter

P.S. - Oh, and Bill O'Reilly is also just acting.

Haha, did it again. Oh, those silly web admins...they just embarrass themselves.
(Admins, check for an e-mail address in the CMS. Find it. I know you will.) "

and asked admins to find the email address, which is in the next article LOLLL

http://www.anncoulter.com/cgi-local/printer_friendly.cgi?article=215

"E-mail
by Ann Coulter
October 15, 2007

foobar93@yahoo.com

E-mail me about your security issues and we can talk. "

this is hilarious.

demosthenes
10-23-2007, 11:23 AM
It wasn't titled "Printer Friendly Article" for no reason :D

The result might be funny, but I personally would not give kudos to somebody violating another person's personal property. Would you give kudos to somebody if they hacked Ron Paul's site? Or just people you disagree with?

the term kudos doesn't exactly stand for anything of any officiality. I just thought it was mildly funny, and while i wouldn't support destruction of Ann Coulters property, i wouldn't go on a manhunt for whoever did it.