PDA

View Full Version : Tyler is a Newspaper Columnist

Jordan
08-10-2010, 09:21 PM
http://pageonekentucky.com/2010/08/10/faux-teabagger-is-a-newspaper-contributor/

Simply because the dude was wearing tinfoil on his head, I have no idea why the Paulbots were wetting themselves over Fancy Farm political theater. But just in case you were wondering who he is, there’s his column about the teabaggers.

P.S. to the Conway Campaign: Who the shiz thought it’d be a good idea to let someone in costume speak to the press or anyone with a camera? You should realize Fox News would take a picnic filled with characters and political theater out of context. Yet another reason you’re losing the damn race.

specsaregood
08-10-2010, 09:23 PM
So evidently it is ok to act like a racist in public as long as you don't really mean it and it is "political theater". Good to know.

BamaFanNKy
08-10-2010, 09:47 PM
Good eye Jordan. Liberal Spider Monkey never posts after 5:00pm or before 8pm eastern.

TheDriver
08-10-2010, 10:19 PM
http://www.therightsphere.com/2010/08/fancy-farms-lying-tyler-im-rand-fan-ellis-exposed-again-bashes-tea-party/

http://capitalistbanner.com/2010/08/10/liberal-plant-had-anti-tea-party-article-published-in-newspaper/

amisspelledword
08-10-2010, 11:24 PM
again with the peeing!

sicko

angelatc
08-10-2010, 11:45 PM
These numbnuts undoubtedly fell out of the same tree as those who went ballistic over the clearly sarcastic "I'm A Racist" t-shirts a few weeks back.

libertybrewcity
08-10-2010, 11:53 PM
i wonder what he'll do with that political science major. professional tea party attendee impersonator? oh...probably not, he's off to a bad start already.

economics102
08-11-2010, 12:17 AM
Calling something satire when the clear intent was for NOBODY to be able to identify it as satire, that's called lying.

And expecting people to believe you weren't simply trying to sabotage the Rand Paul campaign when you happen to be an active supporter of Rand's opponent...well, that's especially questionable.

BamaFanNKy
08-11-2010, 05:57 AM
I must be the defender of Liberal Spider Monkey again..... the dude broke the story about him being a columnist. Most would hide that.

brandonkiser
08-11-2010, 06:52 AM
He's a jerk. That much is evident. Especially when you read what he writes. Tea partier would apparently let old people freeze and die in an ice storm.

I did a little write-up here: http://www.therightsphere.com/2010/08/fancy-farms-lying-tyler-im-rand-fan-ellis-exposed-again-bashes-tea-party/

Spread it far and wide.

specsaregood
08-11-2010, 07:17 AM
I must be the defender of Liberal Spider Monkey again..... the dude broke the story about him being a columnist. Most would hide that.

Aren't you the one that tipped him off about it? Or are you actually LSM himself....hrm....

paulitics
08-11-2010, 07:18 AM
Sorry, but this lowlife was interviewed by the media, and used as propaganda against Rand in short segmants throughout the day. If the journalist didn't catch him lying, the left would have continued to use this punk as another reason to lable Rand Paul racist. At no time did Tyler make his intentions clear that he was parodying tea-partiers, and continued to lie about who he supported when confronted with it.

AuH2O
08-11-2010, 07:36 AM
So evidently it is ok to act like a racist in public as long as you don't really mean it and it is "political theater". Good to know.

Quick, someone tell Michael Richards!

BamaFanNKy
08-11-2010, 08:22 AM
Aren't you the one that tipped him off about it? Or are you actually LSM himself....hrm....

Yep, I'm a gay liberal blogger with an axe to grind against Rand.

No, I don't tip off anyone shit. Thanks for the accusation.

Aratus
08-11-2010, 11:30 AM

MONSIEUR LIBERAL SPIDER MONKEY has his almost marlon brando ambivilencies
when his desire to have a classic ben hecht scoop collides into his desire to be
a DNC team player! he knew for the longest tyme JACK CONWAY lies about people
yet he held back as the Lt. Governor was whispering campaign pummeled daily.

Aratus
08-11-2010, 11:35 AM
Trey Grayson being basically chicken suit ignorant as to WHY kentucky has some laws still on the books
from the tymes in office of ANDREW JOHNSON and ULYSSES S. GRANT sorta pales by deceptive comparison
to this slickster's desire to have one and all BELIEVING him to be sincere, redneck & ignorant...

Aratus
08-11-2010, 01:07 PM
TYLER is VERY into self promotion.
TYLER may have been hired by A.G J.C!
TYLER now has a name recognition.

PAGE~ONE needs to dig further inside
the CONWAY camp on this one! KUDOs
to JAKE for GETTING HALF THE TOTAL STORY!

I WAS AMUSED WHEN THE COP ASKED
TREY GRAYSON's CHICKEN SUITED DUDE
TO REMOVE HIS MASK BECUZ OF AN OLD LAW.

i just might do up a poll just becuz Fancy Farm
is and isn't new orleans right after fat tuesday.
lets clarify the tin foil hat thingie and halloween.

Aratus
08-11-2010, 01:14 PM
SERIOUSLY, WHEN TREY GRAYSON's PEOPLE HAD AN ALMOST DIVINE TOTAL IGNORANCE
ABOUT THE BASIC LAW CODES IN THE TIMEFRAME Of RECONSTRUCTION, I THOUGHT HIM
A TOTAL AIR-HEAD. GIVEN TREY GRAYSON's YOUTH AND HIS LACK OF INTELLECTUALIZED
GRAVITAS, I WAS NOT SURPRISED AT HOW THE PRIMARY WENT. NEW ORLEANs HATH ITs
RITUALs. FANCY FARM IS AN EQUALLY TIME HONOR'd EVENT WITH ITS RITUALs THAT DO
INDEED PRE-DATE TIN FOIL. ---JAKE of PAGE1 ASSUMES WE ALL HAVE THE SAME CONTEXT
SUBLIMINALLY. THE TYLER DUDE BEING IN A PROXIMITY TO CONWAY's CAMP HINTED AT
MUCH! OH DO DIG DEEPER! THE HINT IS OF A STEADY PAYCHECK SINCE LAST FANCY FARM!

http://www.bluegrassbullitin.com/2010/03/trey-grayson-supporter-too-clucky-for-kentucky.html sometimes a semi-deceptive almost harmless prank backfires!
the cop in the photo quite correctly asked the guy to unmask in public due to the old 1800s laws. trey looked stupid.
http://www.dailypaul.com/node/141933 We know that mardi gras has a deep tradition of political satire... even so...