PDA

View Full Version : "Council of Conservative Citizens"?

Isaac Bickerstaff
08-10-2010, 09:19 PM
Just had my first encounter with "C of CC" and something doesn't smell right.
It seems a little too eager to recruit Ron Paul republicans and make a link with white nationalism. I have learned enough that I think I will be steering clear of them.
Any experience with them? Thoughts?

I would proceed with caution.
Here is their web address (broken, just in case)
ht tp://cofcc.org/

libertybrewcity
08-10-2010, 09:25 PM
George Allens and I think Trent Lott's ties with them probably ruined or help ruin their campaigns. They are a bunch of racists but apparently have some clout in some Southern States. It's probably best to stay away.

nate895
08-10-2010, 09:30 PM
Run away, far away!

Seriously, the Council of Conservative Citizens has long been considered the political arm of the KKK.

Imaginos
08-10-2010, 10:27 PM
Council of Conservative Citizen (CCC) is one of the branches of White nationalist/separatist movement (that's the term they use).
The owner of Stormfront, Don Black and his son Derek Black (who shares his father's views on race) are actively involved with CCC.
If you haven't noticed, they are all-out to infiltrate into our movement.
Stormfront has the section named 'Tea Party' and that's the place they discuss the strategies of how to infiltrate Tea Party and Ron Paul/Liberty movement.

bobbyw24
08-11-2010, 04:53 AM
The CofCC became involved in national politics during the 1990s when it was discovered by journalists and researchers that many politicians, including Bob Barr, had belonged to or spoken at CofCC functions (saying later in Barr's case that he found the groups' racial views to be "repugnant," and didn't realize the nature of the group when he agreed to attend), had either attended the group's meetings, corresponded with its leaders, and/or spoken favorably of it.[4]

LATER

The racial views of the C.C.C. are repugnant to me, and I would never have spoken to the group had I known beforehand of its stand. It is absurd and irresponsible for anyone to suggest that one speech--during which I discussed only the impeachment process, as I was asked to do--implies that I in any way share or support the group's view. As the record shows, I don't.

BOB BARR, U.S. REPRESENTATIVE 7th District, Georgia Washington

Read more: http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,990317-2,00.html#ixzz0wIHGc0YX

teacherone
08-11-2010, 05:19 AM
maybe we should sticky this thread or add a sub forum of infiltrators to avoid.

Imaginos
08-11-2010, 10:08 AM
Another brand new branch of White separatist movement is 'American Third Position (A3P).
William D. Johnson, the Chairman of A3P was kicked out from our (Ron Paul/ Liberty movement) in California 2 years ago after his views on race came out (he supports mandatory deportation of entire non-Caucasians (not just illegals but citizens as well) from America).
However Johnson and directors of A3P haven't given up the idea of infiltration into Ron Paul/ Liberty movement.
A couple of months ago Johnson recruited 84 years old former Olympic gold medalist (can't remember his name) and they discussed the infiltration strategies.
One thing they came up is, to invite big name politicians for speech or other engagement without letting him know what A3P stands for.
And Ron Paul was on top of their list.
Johnson posted this via the link from Stormfront and members of Stormfront and A3P were cheered on that idea.
They are trying to create the scenario to invite Ron Paul and take pictures with him and let him give speech etc. etc. to make it look like they got some 'unofficial endorsement' from Ron Paul (without informing Ron Paul what they REALLY stand for).
Be alert and prepared.
Neocons are not the only people who try to infiltrate into our movement.

RedStripe
08-11-2010, 10:10 AM
don't you mean the Kouncil of Konservative Kitizens?

Imaginos
08-11-2010, 10:12 AM
don't you mean the Kouncil of Konservative Kitizens?
:D