PDA

View Full Version : Look on the bright side...

Thrashertm
08-10-2010, 08:42 PM
...now CNBC and FBN will start having Peter back on as a guest.

Feel free to suggest other silver lining ideas if any come to mind.

low preference guy
08-10-2010, 08:46 PM
...now CNBC and FBN will start having Peter back on as a guest.

Feel free to suggest other silver lining ideas if any come to mind.

and if he is on TV often, he'll have a great time making fun at all the idiotic statements on Economics McMahon is going to be saying.

kahless
08-10-2010, 08:55 PM
I suppose it is too late for him to be on the ballot as an independent in November?

TheBlackPeterSchiff
08-10-2010, 09:01 PM
Atleast he will get back to doing more frequent vlogs regarding the economy and WSUS

low preference guy
08-10-2010, 09:05 PM
I suppose it is too late for him to be on the ballot as an independent in November?

if he wants to run, i think it's a better bet to wait for 2012. the economy will get worse and voters would be receptive to his ideas. plus he will have the experience from this run.

Specter
08-10-2010, 09:29 PM
Well, Peter will have time to get married now and will have more time for his son and wife. He deserves a break with some R&R.

Peter,
Thank you. From the bottom of my heart, you have done more to improve me and my wifes life than any TV personality/politician. We are clients with Europac, own gold, read your first 3 books (some 3 times). Now when I watch the news I see past the spin and don't get misslead anymore. I have complete confidence in your predictions and find myself thinking more and more like you. I know I am just one of many.

I look forward to your next Vlog on the economy. Bernake is talking about buying treasuries now.

nate895
08-10-2010, 09:31 PM
Already did:

Look at the bright side: We would have jumped for joy at getting 23% in a contested primary in 2008. Now, we are upset about it.

Jeremy
08-10-2010, 09:43 PM
Wasn't CNBC going to have him on at least once a week, but couldn't since he was running?

Legend1104
08-10-2010, 09:51 PM
One bright side is that it appears that in general the liberty movement can swing at least 1/4th the vote in most elections. That is pretty powerful. It means that repub. candidates are going to at least play lip service to us. If we would just hold them to liberty promises and vote against them when they ignore the constitution, in most two man races, that is a pretty big scare factor.

AlexMerced
08-10-2010, 09:52 PM
2012 will suck for liberty candidates cause we'll be emptying our coffers to fund the Ron Paul Campaign

Tinnuhana
08-10-2010, 10:05 PM
If he runs against Joe L. in 2012, they won't be able to accuse him of being anti-Semitic...will they?

Nathan Hale
08-10-2010, 10:07 PM
Vs Lieberman in 2012.

I don't think the Ron Paul Campaign is going to destroy fundraising for these other candidates. Our donor poll has grown by leaps and bounds. Schiff should just say that he surged too late, McMahon bought the election, and he's in it for the long haul vs Lieberman. Then he should book his ass off to get on cable news again to retain his celebrity status for a few years.

Specter
08-10-2010, 10:38 PM
Schiff got 1 out of 4 votes and the media acted like he wasn't even running. He was almost tied with Simmons!

Not bad for a candiate that is not even running.

Specter
08-10-2010, 10:40 PM
oh, and one more thing.

Peter isn't going to the white house to stop the downfall. So now he can have a "Peter Schiff was Right Again" video. Plus if he turned things around they wouldn't give him credit and just say his prediction were wrong.