PDA

View Full Version : Neo-con snake Larry Kudlow on radio celebrating

Brian4Liberty
08-10-2010, 08:29 PM
Not that it is a surprise, but Larry "big government, neo-conservative corporatist" Kudlow and some other guy were on the Kudlow radio show celebrating McMahon's victory. They didn't even mention Schiff, as usual. He was bragging that he had her on his show just today.

They also expressed some dismay that our guy Ken Buck is winning in CO. God forbid someone other than a fully vetted and controlled Oligarch candidate win a Primary...

carlos1215
08-10-2010, 08:42 PM
I totally humiliated Kudlow on his WABC show last week....I was gonna post the audio here....but THEY DELETED MY CALL FROM THE PODCAST THEY POSTED!!

I praised Peter Schiff and I then accused Kudlow of "economic jive talk"....embarassed him on front of America's largest radio station...

K466
08-10-2010, 08:48 PM
Good to hear Ken Buck is doing well.

Brian4Liberty
08-10-2010, 09:00 PM
Here's the neo-con (Jane Norton) that Kudlow supported in CO. Looks like Buck is going to win it!

YouTube - ‪Jane Norton Goes to War‬‎ (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uaHtAxSXMwo)

Brian4Liberty
08-10-2010, 09:03 PM
I totally humiliated Kudlow on his WABC show last week....I was gonna post the audio here....but THEY DELETED MY CALL FROM THE PODCAST THEY POSTED!!

I praised Peter Schiff and I then accused Kudlow of "economic jive talk"....embarassed him on front of America's largest radio station...

Good work! Wish we had that to pass around. ;)