PDA

View Full Version : Colorado Primary Results

Epic
08-10-2010, 07:40 PM
I want Ken Buck and Dan Maes to win in the Republican primary. Buck, in particular, has taken a Rand Paul type stance on Afghanistan, indicating he wants to go a more non-interventionist route. He has spoken out against nation building in general.

In the Democrat Primary, I want the embattled and scandal-plagued incumbent Bennett to win so that republicans (Buck) can win in the general.

Right now, Buck and Maes are barely winning, while Bennett seems like he has the win.

low preference guy
08-10-2010, 07:44 PM
I hope Buck wins.

I also hope that the media gets infatuated with Buck and stop attacking Rand so much. If this happens, of course, I hope Buck beats up the media.

speciallyblend
08-10-2010, 07:44 PM
Ken Buck won in our county;) Dan Maes lost in our county but our solid Ron Paul Republican for county WON ,Kevin Cannell!!!

HOLLYWOOD
08-10-2010, 07:53 PM
okay who's stackin the deck... results aren't in, 3 posts, 4 views, and it gets 5 stars?

positive thinkin... eh? ;)

RCA
08-10-2010, 08:27 PM
I quit C4L over this guy, why do I care again?

Fozz
08-10-2010, 09:00 PM

Because he isn't actually a neocon, and his opponent is a despicable warmonger who advocates war against Islam.

I think Buck is the closest guy we have to a liberty candidate without officially being one. He is better than DeMint and similar to Rand Paul.

Brian4Liberty
08-10-2010, 09:18 PM
I hope Buck wins.

I also hope that the media gets infatuated with Buck and stop attacking Rand so much. If this happens, of course, I hope Buck beats up the media.

Maddow has been all over Buck tonight. They just can't stand it.

Brian4Liberty
08-10-2010, 09:19 PM

Ken Buck's Primary opponent, backed by John McCain:

YouTube - ‪Jane Norton Goes to War‬‎ (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uaHtAxSXMwo)

low preference guy
08-10-2010, 09:19 PM
Maddow has been all over Buck tonight. They just can't stand it.

You have to recognize, the leftists are getting smarter. They are getting riled up against their real threats now (as opposed to freaking about Sarah Palin).

Fozz
08-10-2010, 09:20 PM
This is a race in which DeMint has done a lot to help us. His PAC spent a lot of money and ran radio ads.

He was very serious about defeating warmonger Jane Norton.

Brian4Liberty
08-10-2010, 09:22 PM
This is a race in which DeMint has done a lot to help us. His PAC spent a lot of money and ran radio ads.

IIRC, C4L spent more, but it doesn't matter...we have a win.

Fozz
08-10-2010, 09:23 PM
IIRC, C4L spent more, but it doesn't matter...we have a win.

I suggest we forgive C4L because I really think Buck is a good candidate.