08-10-2010, 05:18 PM
Just saw them report on the race...

Apparently, it's only Simmons vs McMahon. :mad:

dannno
08-10-2010, 05:22 PM
Idiots.

hotbrownsauce
08-10-2010, 05:45 PM
CNN Wolf Blitzer mentioned all 3 candidates.

jake
08-10-2010, 08:08 PM
fox is reporting all 3.. NOW THAT IT'S OVER :mad:

incredible

Austrian Econ Disciple
08-10-2010, 08:15 PM
What the fuck do you guys expect? Who owns the media? Why would they ever decide to report fairly? Haha. I keep telling everyone the game is rigged, no one listens.

Fox is our enemy, not our ally.

jake
08-10-2010, 08:18 PM
oh we know, doesn't mean it isn't frustrating :mad:

low preference guy
08-10-2010, 08:19 PM
What the fuck do you guys expect? Who owns the media? Why would they ever decide to report fairly? Haha. I keep telling everyone the game is rigged, no one listens.

That's right losers! You lost!

bwahahahahaha!!!!!

pacelli
08-10-2010, 08:37 PM

Always has been, always will be. So they Ron-Pauled Peter Schiff?

You'd think we would have learned it in 2008. Maybe we'll learn it for good in 2012 when they Ron Paul another one of our candidates.

Legend1104
08-10-2010, 08:43 PM
I have gotten to where I like watching cnn or msnbc more. At least they don't pretend to love liberty, freedom, and limited government. all of the false prophets selling their snake oil at fox just make me sick.

kahless
08-10-2010, 09:27 PM
Let me guess, there was no mention of Schiff during Hannity's show and he was celebrating the neocon win?

JohnEngland
08-11-2010, 01:35 AM
Why are some of you guys so inclined to conspiracy theories? McMahon and Simmons were higher profiles to begin with, they spent waaaay more money, bought the convention, made the headlines... The media doesn't have to report on what looks like (to them) the third-choice candidate in a primary.

And just look at Rand - plenty of coverage in the Kentucky primary and more than Gray Treyson.

Is there a "Fixed Noise Conspiracy" against liberty-lovers? Only in people's imaginations.

low preference guy
08-11-2010, 01:42 AM
Why are some of you guys so inclined to conspiracy theories? McMahon and Simmons were higher profiles to begin with, they spent waaaay more money, bought the convention, made the headlines... The media doesn't have to report on what looks like (to them) the third-choice candidate in a primary.

And just look at Rand - plenty of coverage in the Kentucky primary and more than Gray Treyson.

Is there a "Fixed Noise Conspiracy" against liberty-lovers? Only in people's imaginations.

You're absolutely clueless. The media in KY and CT are so different that they look like different countries.

In KY, there were about 5 debates between Trey and Rand. In CT, there was one debate when no one was paying attention.

The CT media didn't even call out McMahon for refusing to debate. That would've been unthinkable in KY. The media in CT is the PR department of the leftist statist movement. They don't care about journalism. When they're not pushing the leftist agenda, they're not working at all. They wouldn't give a fuck about informing the voters about the race. Not even to force Linda into a debate to which both Simmons and Schiff agreed to.

As for Fox not being biased... I'll let other posters assault your ridiculous statements with undeniable proofs.

JohnEngland
08-11-2010, 02:03 AM
You're absolutely clueless. The media in KY and CT are so different that they look like different countries.

In KY, there were about 5 debates between Trey and Rand. In CT, there was one debate when no one was paying attention.

The CT media didn't even call out McMahon for refusing to debate. That would've been unthinkable in KY. The media in CT is the PR department of the leftist statist movement. They don't care about journalism. When they're not pushing the leftist agenda, they're not working at all. They wouldn't give a fuck about informing the voters about the race. Not even to force Linda into a debate to which both Simmons and Schiff agreed to.

As for Fox not being biased... I'll let other posters assault your ridiculous statements with undeniable proofs.

Well in your first part, it sounds like the local media is simply incompetent (no surprise!).

Regarding Fox, I never said it wasn't biased. Of course it's biased! All media leans a particular way. However, I don't think they're conspiring to silence Peter Schiff.

Perhaps the national media rely on the local media to inform them of local events. If so, and if CT journalism is lacking, then it stands to reason that Peter wouldn't get as much coverage as Rand.

SilentBull
08-11-2010, 02:09 AM
Regarding Fox, I never said it wasn't biased. Of course it's biased! All media leans a particular way. However, I don't think they're conspiring to silence Peter Schiff

Not sure how well you have been following Schiff's race but are you aware that since Schiff became a candidate, he stopped being invited to shows like Glenn Beck's--shows that used to have him on all the time?

Romulus
08-11-2010, 06:53 AM
Some people will never learn... NO ONE on Fox is our Friend

except the Judge of course.