PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul Republican Can Win 2010!!!!

speciallyblend
08-10-2010, 01:31 PM
I got off work at 7am this morning and went and sign waved for Kevin Cannell(Ron Paul Republican) for County Commissioner. The feed back was awesome for a primary! When i signed waved for Mike(Ron Paul Dem) who won with 72% of the vote in the general election;) .I saw the same response as we sign waved for Kevin Cannell in a primary election:) I expect Results by 7-8pm tonight and i will post them here www.leadvillelifestyle.com and twitter colomtnmedia

Folks i expect a Win. I will not count our eggs before they hatch;) but from folks leaving the polls and responses. I would suggest a possible margin of victory of anywhere from 50-80%. i will take 50.1% for a WIN:) but i am hoping 70% or even more;)

i would highly suggest if the results pan out like i think they will:) the gop should give Kevin Cannell a Call ASAP;)

the revolution continues! Kevin Cannell will Win in the general(he has broad support in the gop/Dem's and indys:) I Promise you This;) the gop better pay attention!!!!!!

Go Carl Bruning, Go Ken Buck oooo and also Go Dan Maes(protest vote against the establishment gop)!!

sorry folks got excited. Had to get this of my chest! Very Excited to post Results tonight:) Liberty Candidates 2010, Ron paul 2012 Can you Feel It? Get Excited Folks!!!

Aratus
08-10-2010, 01:33 PM
YES... to the 100 percetile! YES! YES!! YES!!!

speciallyblend
08-10-2010, 01:39 PM
YES... to the 100 percetile! YES! YES!! YES!!!

I double dare Rachel Maddow or any MSM to interview Kevin Cannell in the morning or anytime;) with Liberty On Top!!!!!

edit, special note anyone willing to interview Kevin Cannell can contact me here at RPF. I talked to Kevin Cannell today about how we did this locally in our county and town and we should maybe have Kevin tell others how to do it to;)!! is it 7 yet damn:)

now let us all pray Carl Bruning wins and Ken Buck:) there are many other liberty candidates running in the cogop to. I will do my best to name them tonight or tomorrow!

RCA
08-10-2010, 03:00 PM
no website?

libertybrewcity
08-10-2010, 04:43 PM
go liberty candidates! ill be watching the polls tonight:)

michaelwise
08-10-2010, 04:51 PM
The Ron Paul Forums are the father of the modern Tea Party movement. We got the ball rolling and we get the credit. It's pretty much on auto pilot now.

speciallyblend
08-10-2010, 07:05 PM
update we should be running a live feed around 730 pm mtn time at www.leadvillelifestyle.com look for it, testing live feed on www.leadvillelifestyle.com

Imaginos
08-10-2010, 09:10 PM
Ron Paul 2012!
Legalize freedom!
Liberty or bust!

speciallyblend
08-10-2010, 11:15 PM
just got to work, tired as hell. any word on carl bruning race?

speciallyblend
08-11-2010, 05:00 AM
blimpin for Liberty, folks we did it in Colorado on many levels!!! maybe folks do not get it. we beat the locaL biggovgop ESTABLISHMENT GOOD OLE BOY SYSTEM in lake county colorado! We effectively are the local gop now and we have broad support from all parties and peoples in lake county. it was close but WE WON, RPF WE FREAKIN WON LOCALLY:) Liberty Candidates 2010, Ron Paul 2012 ps i double dare the msm or rachel maddow to interview Kevin Cannell;) we overcame the failed gop establishment locally and statewide by beating jane norton and their neo-con money!!!

teacherone
08-11-2010, 05:29 AM
blimpin for Liberty, folks we did it in Colorado on many levels!!! maybe folks do not get it. we beat the locaL biggovgop ESTABLISHMENT GOOD OLE BOY SYSTEM in lake county colorado! We effectively are the local gop now and we have broad support from all parties and peoples in lake county. it was close but WE WON, RPF WE FREAKIN WON LOCALLY:) Liberty Candidates 2010, Ron Paul 2012 ps i double dare the msm or rachel maddow to interview Kevin Cannell;) we overcame the failed gop establishment locally and statewide by beating jane norton and their neo-con money!!!

awesome baby!

love the enthusiasm!

LibertyMage
08-11-2010, 06:30 AM

Care to write a post mortem for other states to learn from?

speciallyblend
08-11-2010, 06:51 AM
Care to write a post mortem for other states to learn from?

i guess i could. i talked to Kevin Cannell last night about this. I also suggest anyone here in RPF or Liberty-Oriented sites should contact me for an interview or questions for Kevin Cannell! We can organize interviews! Kevin Cannell was very interested in getting his story out to Liberty News sites and showing folks that a vote does count( for example(mail-in ballots, my mail in ballot and others the margin of victory for mail in ballots 2 voters ;) thats me and one person along with supporters!

but for the basics. knocking on doors, person to person and going to gop functions;) the hard reality= if it was not for us sign waving and making that extra push on election day we would not of won,period! never take for granted your gonna win!

Kevin Cannell would love to get his story out to CFL/Liberty sites etc. so for anyone out there contact me and i will get you Kevin Cannells email or number!!!Honestly Kevin Cannell should be covered by Ron Paul and the revolution as mush as possible forever! He is one of our leaders in colorado and will be forever:)

Kevin Cannell is RON PAUL!!! Kevin or Kenny(me) are available for comment on our local election and Cogop and the new direction!!!

ps Kevin Cannell is also a member of Daily Paul hint hint, someone at CFL or Daily Paul or the many Liberty sites should take full advantage of this and spreading the news!!! Me and Kevin have Ron Paul running thru our BLOOD:) hint , i am better at speaking then writing but give me a day or so to catch my breath worked 2 overnights and busted butt yesterday!!!

speciallyblend
08-12-2010, 08:12 AM
blimpin for the war-mongers rachel maddow,obama and the neo-cons and the rest of the racist msm!!

bobbyw24
08-12-2010, 08:36 AM
excellent