PDA

View Full Version : wtf rob simmons - poll update

psi2941
08-10-2010, 12:37 PM
http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/senate-races/113281-mcmahon-holds-commanding-lead-ahead-of-conn-senate-primary
update

linda 50
rob 28
schiff 15

i mean wtf did rob simmons do? i didn't even understand his fucken game plan.

he tells everyone his going to stop campaigning and then 1 month left he start re campaigning? i mean come on did he really expect to win like that? i mean if youre going to run a half ass campaign just fucken leave it.

on the side note, i think its a conspiracy that linda paid Simmons to do this game plan to split the anti linda vote.

Schifference
08-10-2010, 12:47 PM
I remember him saying he was going to suspend his campaign. I think he thought he could win it and not have to spend anymore money doing it. I donated, voted, phone banked and think Peter is the best person for the job but honestly I think the campaign was sluggish. It waited too long to get name recognition. Peter said while trying to petition his way on to the ballot that he was lacking name recognition. His answer to that was phone banking? At the time I said that phone banking was not going to win the election. I said then in this forum that he needed to spend some serious money and flood the airwaves and get some endorsements. I was called bad things for saying it then and will probably be called names now. I hope he wins. If he does not it is due to a faulty campaign strategy.

psi2941
08-10-2010, 12:48 PM
u got to give him credit, he has no experience running a campaign.

LudwigVonMisoSoup
08-10-2010, 12:48 PM
Poll is old news, brother. The only polls that matter are the ones people will be voting at today. Keep the faith.

psi2941
08-10-2010, 12:50 PM
Poll is old news, brother. The only polls that matter are the ones people will be voting at today. Keep the faith.

oh shit! my bad, i did a google search of news, and did it by time and i assumed it was today!

but still it bothers me that rob didn't even put in a dime and his just taking votes away from schiff