PDA

View Full Version : A New American Ontology; God's Science

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
08-10-2010, 11:43 AM
The People’s Civil Purpose;
In the Defense of Our Founding Fathers

A New American Ontology; God’s Evolutionary Science
by Uncle Emanuel Watkins

(Further Developing a New American Metaphysical Science)
In tackling this topic, I like to pretend that someone is holding a gun to my head forcing me to give an answer. I also like to think of the writs I have been submitting here as whispering secrets to a cheated prostitute.
God’s science cannot be known, but can only be sensed. More precise, His purpose is not for us to know, but for us to see Him increasingly. Every part of our being, even our brain, is either made up of sensory organs, or they are rudimentary sensory organs. In other words, even the parts of our brains we think with were once organs utilized to sense objects, but now they exist as withered organs utilized to serve the Soul to enhance the quality of its vision.
Because our beings are made up of only sensory organs, a body without a little toe should be considered to have less of a brain. In regards to the analogy I often utilize in here, as the high king would be the most important part of the body as the brain, the lowly prostitute would be its worthless little toe.
So, we aren't created to know, but to see. Knowing is not an end, but a means to an end which is seeing. While the best the traditions of legal precedence can do is argue this point, our brains must serve the collective Soul’s Civil Purpose. When our brains fail to serve this Civil Purpose, we become confused or blind.
Taking this a step further, as we aren’t here to know, we aren’t here to reproduce. As it is with thinking, the reason for reproduction is for us to see God increasingly.
Christ came to clarify the existence of a paradox, that the DnA written into our chemistry makeup is a lie often condemning us. He then overwrote this faulty DnA with a superceding New Covenant, one that we should put our faith and belief in, as “Love Thy Neighbor as Thyself.” The new commandment of this new DnA then limits us to enjoying a life with Christ.
In regards to the cognitive? God’s gentle purpose is for us to stand up from a fetal position we all formed within the womb. There are both individual and social examples of this fetal condition, wether that be the way people will have a tendency to roll up into a ball after they have suffered a head injury, in regards to the micro level in this case, or, the way whole nations of people will have a tendency to religiously pray in a similar position after a cataclysm, in regards to the more macro level. While the cognitive sciences have expanded to include an endless number of chronic positions we might suffer from, God only perceives this one. By Him gently unwinding us from this chronic position, like a fragile seedling does from its seed, or a delicate hatchling does from its egg, He brings us to stand.
This purpose is not an easy one as it goes against every fiber of our nature.
This is copyrighted material. Any forum or political entity supporting Ron Paul has the permission of Uncle Emanuel Watkins to reprint it. Any individual because of Freedom of the Press also has his permission. However, because they no longer represent the people and have, in fact, ignored their Civil Purpose, the commercial media and any individual working for it do not have that right.

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
08-11-2010, 12:30 AM
The People’s Civil Purpose;
In the Defense of Our Founding Fathers

A New American Ontology; God’s Evolutionary Science
by Uncle Emanuel Watkins

(
Further Developing a New American Metaphysical Science)
In tackling this topic, I like to pretend that someone is holding a gun to my head forcing me to give an answer. I also like to think of the writs I have been submitting here as whispering secrets to a cheated prostitute.
God’s science cannot be known, but can only be sensed. More precise, His purpose is not for us to know, but for us to see Him increasingly. Every part of our being, even our brain, is either made up of sensory organs, or they are rudimentary sensory organs. In other words, even the parts of our brains we think with were once organs utilized to sense objects, but now they exist as withered organs utilized to serve the Soul to enhance its vision.
Because our beings are made up of only sensory organs, a body without a little toe has less of a brain. In regards to the analogy I often utilize in here, as the high king would be the most important part of the body as the brain, the lowly prostitute would be its worthless little toe.
So, we weren’t created to know, but to see. While the traditions of legal precedence would argue this point, our brains exist only to serve the collective Soul’s Civil Purpose. When our brains fail to serve our souls, we become confused or blind.
Taking this a step further, as we aren’t here to know, we aren’t here to reproduce. As it is with thinking, the reason for reproduction is for us to see God increasingly.
Christ came to clarify the existence of a paradox, that the DnA written into our chemistry makeup is a lie often condemning us. He then overwrote this faulty DnA with a superceding New Covenant, one that we should put our faith and believe in, as “Love Thy Neighbor as Thyself.” The new commandment of this new DnA limits us to enjoying a life with Christ.
In regards to the cognitive? God’s gentle purpose is for us to stand up from a fetal position we form within the womb. There are both individual and social examples of man’s fetal condition, wether that be the way people will have a tendency to roll up into a ball after they having suffered a head injury, in regards to the micro / individual level in this case, or, the way whole nations of people will have a tendency to religiously pray in a similar position after a cataclysm, in regards to the more macro / social level. While the cognitive sciences have expanded to include an endless number of chronic positions, God only perceives one. By Him gently unwinding us from this chronic position, He brings us to stand.
This purpose is not easy as it goes against every fiber of our nature.
This is copyrighted material. Any forum or political entity supporting Ron Paul has the permission of Uncle Emanuel Watkins to reprint it. Any individual because of Freedom of the Press also has his permission. However, because they no longer represent the people and have, in fact, ignored their Civil Purpose, the commercial media and any individual working for it do not have that right.

Bumping and Tweaking