PDA

View Full Version : (video)How Palin Handles Heat....

trey4sports
08-10-2010, 10:49 AM
palin just makes me laugh!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_upshot/20100810/pl_yblog_upshot/palin-pushes-back-on-video-of-testy-exchange

pcosmar
08-10-2010, 11:08 AM
I'm sorry, I don't speak ditz very well.
Did she say our troops were fighting to protect our constitution?

I need to stop listening to her talk.
:(

Monarchist
08-10-2010, 11:11 AM
When the protestor says she's a teacher, Palin looks over at her daughter and other folks with whom she's traveling. Critics say she then makes a facial expression denigrating teachers.

Um... what?

j6p
08-10-2010, 04:48 PM
Her and Beck are tools.

eok321
08-17-2010, 02:34 AM
LOL:D

She will be annihilated in the 2012 debates

YouTube - Sarah Palin's Homer Moment-D'Oh! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKflKzmfRCw&feature=player_embedded)

00_Pete
08-17-2010, 02:52 AM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_T_Gn4vb7qXg/TGcaFsFO2UI/AAAAAAAAAjU/B5-hxJ9tB9I/s1600/PDS_label_8-12-10.jpg

PDS at full force.

She comes from a family of teachers, her facial expression in the video means something like "ohhh another leftist teacher..."...BTW, the woman wasnt even a teacher.

She handled herself pretty well in that exchange.

If the plan goes well it will be glorious to observe all the "frog swallowing"...one of the greatests thing a Man can witness is when loudmouths who think they are smarter than they really are have to swallow big fat frogs.

00_Pete
08-17-2010, 02:53 AM
Um... what?

PDS does that to people...

itshappening
08-17-2010, 03:11 AM
Who coined the term LSM? I'm pretty sure it came from here during the campaign

james1906
08-17-2010, 06:36 AM
That made my brain hurt, no wonder the hired goons were frantically trying to block the camera.

Best part was Bristol trying to stand up for her mom, but coming off even dumber.

Anti Federalist
08-17-2010, 07:02 AM

That made me LoL.:D

paulitics
08-17-2010, 07:06 AM

I just so happen to have a ditzoid translator with me.

Why did you quit your governorship to become a celebrity?

"Oh mY Goodness"
"to elect candidates that understand our constitution
to protect our military interests so we can keep fighting for our constitution

to protect our freedoms such as certainly you are entitled to"

lmao.

YumYum
08-17-2010, 07:15 AM
She endorsed Rand. Do you think he'll recover?

00_Pete
08-17-2010, 07:36 AM
:D

You really got nothing on her except for the liberal "she be dumb" and "IQ" and all that crap...that is really all the children have.

If things go according to plan it will be glorious to watch so many people swallow frogs and watch them contemplate how the "stupid" woman outsmarted just about 99,9999% of the Planet :D

thomas-in-ky
08-17-2010, 10:17 AM
I don't understand the wanton Palin bashing on these forums. Her endorsement did help Rand win the primary in Kentucky.

YumYum
08-17-2010, 10:21 AM
I don't understand the wanton Palin bashing on these forums. Her endorsement did help Rand win the primary in Kentucky.

And he owes her. Remember that.

Ireland4Liberty
08-17-2010, 10:25 AM

This does not mean we can't be critical of her. She is an empty vessel repeating what has been told to her by her advisers. She is dangerous and ruins widespread credibility of the liberty movement. Her co opting of the tea party was sickening and evil.

brenden.b
08-17-2010, 10:35 AM
This does not mean we can't be critical of her. She is an empty vessel repeating what has been told to her by her advisers. She is dangerous and ruins widespread credibility of the liberty movement. Her co opting of the tea party was sickening and evil.

I second that. Palin is as unprincipled and inconsistent as her fellow Republicans attempting to co-opt the Tea Party movement. Sure, she endorsed Rand and that did help, but then she also endorsed McCain, Terry Brandstad, Rick Perry, as well as others who are all establishment type Republicans. Then, while in Massachusetts campaigning around with Scott Brown, she stated that she would be open to a Romney/Palin Presidential run.

She's not dumb, she is just a Republican hack, just like Newt Gingrich and Mitt Romney, and Rick Santorum. Sure, she has more Tea Party appeal than some, but she is intellectually dishonest.