PDA

View Full Version : CNBC media blackout

Thrashertm
08-10-2010, 07:35 AM
This morning, CNBS' Morning Call had a segment on the CT senate race, getting a report from MSM shill John Harwood (Hardon). Of course they mentioned McMahon and late-comer Simmons, but no mention of Schiff, who they used to interview regularly. Man that really grinds my gears!

SilentBull
08-10-2010, 07:36 AM
This morning, CNBS' Morning Call had a segment on the CT senate race, getting a report from MSM shill John Harwood (Hardon). Of course they mentioned McMahon and late-comer Simmons, but no mention of Schiff, who they used to interview regularly. Man that really grinds my gears!

As far as I'm concerned the crap these people are pulling is treason.

Bruno
08-10-2010, 07:52 AM
Seems familiar somehow...

Thrashertm
08-10-2010, 08:04 AM
Yeah, where have I seen this before?

Schifference
08-10-2010, 08:06 AM
Maybe the current administration should bail out the media!

LeifEiriksson
08-10-2010, 09:59 AM
Treason, traitorous, cowardice, you name it. CNBC's got it. They've been embarrassed by Schiff over all these years that you really can't blame them for developing into total pansies.

That's why I'm done with CNBC, done with Fox, and only watching Freedom Watch on FBN.

keh10
08-10-2010, 11:05 AM
Treason, traitorous, cowardice, you name it. CNBC's got it. They've been embarrassed by Schiff over all these years that you really can't blame them for developing into total pansies.

That's why I'm done with CNBC, done with Fox, and only watching Freedom Watch on FBN.

Don't forget John Stossel ;)

Nathan Hale
08-10-2010, 04:34 PM
Man that really grinds my gears!

Nice Family Guy reference.

JohnEngland
08-10-2010, 04:41 PM
I think it's simply the case that, from the perspective of the media who don't bother focusing much on party primaries, Peter doesn't have a chance. I don't think it's some sort of "conspiracy". Afterall, look at all the coverage Rand got during his primary.

Legend1104
08-10-2010, 04:46 PM
same thing on fox and friends this morning. They mentioned all the races today. When they got to CT. they mentioned all three but only had a simmons and mcmahon picture. Then the very next race had all three candidates pictures. I turned it off soon after.

Thrashertm
08-10-2010, 04:47 PM
I think it's simply the case that, from the perspective of the media who don't bother focusing much on party primaries, Peter doesn't have a chance. I don't think it's some sort of "conspiracy". Afterall, look at all the coverage Rand got during his primary.

It's not a conspiracy, but it's just irritating when media that Schiff has met personally goes out of their way to ignore him.

RonPaulwillWin
08-10-2010, 05:00 PM

Tell me about it...

SilentBull
08-10-2010, 05:56 PM
Rand got coverage because they could not ignore him. His name recognition was already too high to ignore, thanks to Ron Paul. The first poll had him at 26%. Otherwise, Rand would have been ignored as well.

GunnyFreedom
08-10-2010, 06:00 PM

Yeah, where have I seen this before?

same thing on fox and friends this morning. They mentioned all the races today. When they got to CT. they mentioned all three but only had a simmons and mcmahon picture. Then the very next race had all three candidates pictures. I turned it off soon after.

Tell me about it...

^ these

welcome to 2008....

For the folks who weren't around for RP08 this is a VERY familiar pattern. It was REALLY bad in 2008, when the media was ALL OVER ghouliani who was polling lower and had fewer votes and delegates than Paul, but without fail, failed to mention Paul at all...

In fact, there were cases when they would have a pie chart of votes, Paul would come in second, and that second place was the only slice unlabeled....

dannno
08-10-2010, 06:02 PM
In fact, there were cases when they would have a pie chart of votes, Paul would come in second, and that second place was the only slice unlabeled....

But no, it's not a conspiracy ;)

JenH88
08-10-2010, 07:41 PM
^ these

welcome to 2008....

For the folks who weren't around for RP08 this is a VERY familiar pattern. It was REALLY bad in 2008, when the media was ALL OVER ghouliani who was polling lower and had fewer votes and delegates than Paul, but without fail, failed to mention Paul at all...

EXACTLY... this 22% is GREAT news for us... We are getting somewhere! Gotta keep drudging forward... a revolution in thinking like the one we are pushing is going to take more than just a couple election cycles... (although I know we are all anxious for it to happen quicker. lol)

JohnRego
08-10-2010, 07:52 PM
Richardson on the chart with 2%
http://mattstooks.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/01/demresults010308.jpg

Ron paul not on the chart with 10%
http://mattstooks.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/01/repubresults010308.jpg

jake
08-10-2010, 08:10 PM
But no, it's not a conspiracy ;)

it's not. it's truth. disgusting truth.

Brian4Liberty
08-10-2010, 08:41 PM
It's not a conspiracy, but it's just irritating when media that Schiff has met personally goes out of their way to ignore him.

Define conspiracy?

The media damn well knows who they push and who they try to bury. It's intentional. They pretty much make the choices, and the ignorant sheeple do as they are told by the "impartial" media. :rolleyes: The media is an arm of the Oligarchy.

YouTube - ‪Council on Foreign Relations‬‎ (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aO8OnxEld3M)