PDA

View Full Version : Black Tea Partiers Defend Tea Party Express

FrankRep
08-10-2010, 06:37 AM
In an effort to refute allegations of Tea Party racism, particularly within the Tea Party Express, black conservative Tea Partiers held a press conference last week. By Raven Clabough

Black Tea Partiers Defend Tea Party Express (http://www.thenewamerican.com/index.php/usnews/politics/4258-black-tea-partiers-defend-tea-party-express)

Raven Clabough | The New American (http://www.thenewamerican.com/)
Tuesday, 10 August 2010

In an effort to refute allegations of Tea Party racism, particularly within the Tea Party Express, black conservative Tea Partiers held a press conference last week. The Tea Party Express organized the event to address accusations of racism that were elevated by the group’s split from its former leader Mark Williams. At last week’s conference, members explained that accusations of racism are merely ploys to discredit the movement.

Williams recently posted a phony satirical letter written to Abraham Lincoln by the NAACP on his blog that suggested that black people would prefer slavery over actual work. It was meant to mock claims that the Tea Parties were racist but was indisputably in poor taste. However, the Tea Party Express was slow in its split from the leader, provoking further accusations of racism.

Black conservative author William Owens, who is also a frequent speaker at Tea Party Express tours, explained, “Our slowness to split with Mark should be no means condone racism. It was just out of loyalty to our friend.”

The NAACP exploited the letter as proof of racism, though accusations of Tea Party racism were launched long before the letter.

Selena Owens, Tea Party Express speaker, remarked, “The injection of race has come from those who want to destroy us.”

Radio talk-show host Herman Cain added that the accusations are “hurled at us to divide us and to deflect attention away from the failed policies of this congress and this president.”

Seeking to dispel any of the stereotypes of the Tea Party movement, Kevin Jackson, author of The Big Black Lie, asserted, “There are two kinds of people I have never seen at a Tea Party: a racist and anyone who owns a yacht. And if they do own a yacht, they pay their taxes.”

Much of the conference focused on the NAACP and its treatment of the Tea Party movement. Tim Johnson, vice chairman of the North Carolina GOP, dismissed the organization. “I don’t think the NAACP are even relevant anymore.”

In addition to the NAACP, the conference focused on specific issues, the most notable being the incidents involving Shirley Sherrod, John Lewis, and Representative Emanuel Cleaver.

Shirley Sherrod was a U.S. Department of Agriculture official who was prematurely forced into resigning her position by the White House after a video clip of a speech Sherrod gave before the NAACP surfaced on the Internet. The excerpt was found to be racist, though it was later found that Sherrod’s comments were taken out of context, prompting the White House to attempt to assuage the situation by offering Sherrod a new position with the USDA.

Unfortunately, Fox News and the “Right-wing conservative media” became the scapegoat, accused of racial bias toward Sherrod by the mainstream media and the NAACP. However, at the Tea Party Express press conference, one Tea Partier noted that despite the excerpt in the video that really was taken out of context, there is little to account for some of Sherrod’s other statements. “If you look at the whole tape, you’ll find out just how racist Shirley Sherrod is.” (To view Sherrod’s speech in its entirety, click here (http://bit.ly/bddfPJ).)

Likewise, a female Tea Partier inquired why the reporters did not question Sherrod about her lack of gratitude towards Fox News host Glenn Beck, who came out in defense of Sherrod. Silence was the response she received.

The reporters turned their attention to Representative John Lewis, who claimed that during the Tea Party rally, protestors yelled racial epithets, including the “n-word”, though evidence has not been produced to corroborate the story. Tea Partier Andrew Breitbart went so far as to offer a monetary award to anyone who can produce proof of the alleged incident, but none has been found, despite the vast number of people, journalists, and video cameras present at the rally.

Joyce Jones of Black Enterprise asked, “I want to know why it is so impossible for you to think that somebody actually spit on him and called him the ‘n-word’.” To this, one Tea Partier remarked, “There has been no evidence to substantiate this claim, and in the state of public opinion, evidence is paramount.”

Jones insisted that Lewis’ word should be “good enough” to accept as truth. One Tea Partier then needled the reporter, “Why wasn’t George W. Bush’s word good enough?”

Tea Partiers were also asked about Representative Emanuel Cleaver, a black Democrat from Missouri who claimed that he was spit on during a the healthcare Tea Party rally on Capitol Hill last March. Conference participants claim that the event never happened, citing Cleaver’s unwillingness to prosecute the man allegedly responsible as proof that the incident did not actually occur.

Niger Innis, spokesman for the Congress of Racial Equality, stated, “There’s no evidence, and we are a country of laws.”

When asked what the Tea Party Express was really about, one Tea Partier carefully articulated that it was about the Constitution: “It is the lack of understanding what our Founding documents are that brought us to this point where we’re actually ready to give up our Republic in exchange for a social democracy, and that is not what we want.”

Most Americans would agree.

Overall, the event proved to be successful and the conference participants representing the Tea Party Express effectively articulated the ideals of the movement.

To view a portion of the event, see below:

YouTube - ‪Reporters vs. Conservative Black Leaders at Press Conference 8 4 2010‬‎ (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GizNwzKo3n8&feature=player_embedded)

johngr
08-10-2010, 09:02 AM
All seven of them?

FrankRep
08-10-2010, 09:11 AM
All seven of them?

More than Seven obviously. :rolleyes:

Alicia Healy speaks Aug 1st at the Ohio LiberTEA party in Columbus, Ohio
YouTube - ‪Candidate Alicia Healy speaks Aug 1st at the Ohio LiberTEA party in Columbus‬‎ (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jv7Kd43ZS60)

johngr
08-10-2010, 09:24 AM
More than Seven obviously. :rolleyes:

Take me literally, why don't you. Why should anyone care about if there's a handful blacks two sigma to the right of the black iq bell curve midline in the tea party? Defense of MSM bullying, I guess. A better response would be to tell them to shove it, something like, "a group of overwhelmingly majority whites are getting together and politically organising. Got a problem with that, communist?"

RedStripe
08-10-2010, 09:30 AM
Take me literally, why don't you. Why should anyone care about if there's a handful blacks two sigma to the right of the black iq bell curve midline in the tea party? Defense of MSM bullying, I guess. A better response would be to tell them to shove it, something like, "whites are getting together and politically organising. Got a problem with that?"

hmmm, looking back on the history of political movements and governments run exclusively by white people in America, I could see how a black person might not feel comfortable.

oh and it just so happens that all of these old, white, Fox-news adoring morons are suddenly getting upset about "big government" as soon as a black man is president, when they had ZERO issue with for the previous 8+ years.

"this isn't my America anymore" hahaha everytime I hear that come out of some obese lawn-chair sign-holder I want to throw a book at them. Like, a real book. They wouldn't know what it was.

johngr
08-10-2010, 09:41 AM
hmmm, looking back on the history of political movements and governments run exclusively by white people in America, I could see how a black person might not feel comfortable.

oh and it just so happens that all of these old, white, Fox-news adoring morons are suddenly getting upset about "big government" as soon as a black man is president, when they had ZERO issue with for the previous 8+ years.

"this isn't my America anymore" hahaha everytime I hear that come out of some obese lawn-chair sign-holder I want to throw a book at them. Like, a real book. They wouldn't know what it was.

I assume those old people saying that don't have children, otherwise they should be saying, "what kind of ugly, depraved, third world, gang-infested, graffiti-tagged no-go zones for whites multicultural hellhole are my kids and grandkids inheriting and why didn't I do more to stop it?

RedStripe
08-10-2010, 09:55 AM
I assume those old people saying that don't have children, otherwise they should be saying, "what kind of ugly, depraved, third world, gang-infested, graffiti-tagged no-go zones for whites multicultural hellhole are my kids and grandkids inheriting and why didn't I do more to stop it?

Well, if they did, it would be pretty easy to answer: the kind of world that was created by the richest, white %1 of the world population that controls a vastly disproportionate amount of wealth and power for hundreds of years which it has used to violently and structurally oppress and exploit the vast majority of the human species. The kind of world which is built upon the conquest and robbery of the poor and helpless by the rich and powerful. The kind of world where the white aristocracy has used racism to pit poor and middle-class whites against poor and middle-class blacks while tactfully incorporating a few token people of color into the upper-echelons of it's power structure. The kind of world where ignorant whites lash out at "multi-culturalism" and the poor as the source of the human misery and decay of society that has resulted from policies set from above - and the kind of world were the poor blacks lash out at latent prejudice and the use of offensive words rather than latent classism and the use of economic warfare against all the poor - black and white.

The kind of person who would ask such a question, laughable as they clearly would be, should not be blamed for their ignorance. No, it's not their fault that they've only read 3 history books in their entire lives - two of which were biographies of their favorite sports heros and the other a toady tribute to the US's military history of WWII. Nay, they have learned to believe exactly what they are supposed to believe - that the enemy is the one they see in front of them. The ones that look different and act different. It wasn't very hard.

johngr
08-10-2010, 10:28 AM
These days, you'll find about 40-50% Jews in that 1%, btw. But everything else equal, if they were black plutocrats, would it make any difference? I submit that they would be yet more ruthless.

White people are being ethnically cleansed not only in diaspore but in our homelands in Europe as well. I have no more love for the plutocrats than you do. One big difference is that I believe in human biodiversity rather than the false doctrine, promulgated by the plutocracy through its propaganda pundits and meant to neutralise the one group they fear the most, of human neurological universality.

jmdrake
08-10-2010, 10:36 AM
These days, you'll find about 40-50% Jews in that 1%, btw. But everything else equal, if they were black plutocrats, would it make any difference? I submit that they would be yet more ruthless.

White people are being ethnically cleansed not only in diaspore but in our homelands in Europe as well. I have no more love for the plutocrats than you do. One big difference is that I believe in human biodiversity rather than the false doctrine, promulgated by the plutocracy through its propaganda pundits and meant to neutralise the one group they fear the most, of human neurological universality.

Yeah. We get it. You want to drive the few blacks that are already a part of this movement out so you can have a "purer" movement to push your white nationalist agenda that isn't already discredited like Stormfront or the "NAAWP". Fine. Whatever.

jmdrake
08-10-2010, 10:39 AM

I agree with "redstripe" on something. Hell has officially frozen over. :eek:

One thing I point out to people who say "Where was the tea party before Obama was elected" was that the true modern tea party predates Obama's election and even the candidacy of Ron Paul. It started in 2006 with protesters dumping the 9/11 commission report in the Boston Harbor. Now it's overrun by teocons.

RedStripe
08-10-2010, 10:45 AM

You submit but a racist conclusion, with no evidence.

White people are being ethnically cleansed not only in diaspore but in our homelands in Europe as well.

Um, do you even know what ethnic cleansing is? Hint: It's not being the richest, most powerful group within a given area (but if it was, you would have been correct).

I have no more love for the plutocrats than you do. One big difference is that I believe in human biodiversity rather than the false doctrine, promulgated by the plutocracy through its propaganda pundits and meant to neutralise the one group they fear the most, of human neurological universality.

Except you've got it backwards: the one group the plutocrats fear the most is the 90% of humanity that they, and their social/economic/political structures exploit and oppress - not any specific "race". They've proven that time and time again by incorporating local aristocracies and token women/racial minorities within their power structure. The idea of racial superiority is one which was invented to prevent poor whites from combining with their natural allies - poor blacks. After systematic oppression for centuries, racial inferiority became essentially a self-fulfilling prophecy.

I mean, take a gay black man, a Indian woman, a young Chinese man - give them 100 million dollars and they will be readily accepted into the plutocracy. The plutocrats don't care about race, gender, sexual orientation, nationality (or are much more ready to set aside their prejudices than the lower classes) - all they care about is *gasp* MONEY! Because it's really the only thing that separates them from everyone else. This is true in every large society.

The idea that one race is actually inferior to another is as ridiculous as the idea that the super-rich really are that better than the rest of us. They aren't. They aren't any smarter, faster, stronger, or healthy (aside from what they can gain via their enormous wealth attained through a corrupt economic system dating thousands of years).

Sure, races are different, but to view these differences (genetic differences) as significant is laughable. Not only is the human race one of the most uniform species in terms of genetic variation, there is clearly as much genetic variation within a particular race as there is, in general, between races.

RedStripe
08-10-2010, 10:47 AM
I agree with "redstripe" on something. Hell has officially frozen over. :eek:

One thing I point out to people who say "Where was the tea party before Obama was elected" was that the true modern tea party predates Obama's election and even the candidacy of Ron Paul. It started in 2006 with protesters dumping the 9/11 commission report in the Boston Harbor. Now it's overrun by teocons.

And when the official history of the tea party is written by some f*cking hack it will completely ignore everything earlier than Nov. 2008.

RedStripe
08-10-2010, 10:54 AM
Oh, and let me say a little something about the idea that blacks would make WORSE rulers than whites.

Who wiped out entire civilizations of people in a quest for SHINY ROCKS? Who conducted the vast majority of the slave trade, and oppressed the slaves and their decedents for hundreds of years?

Which group of people sent armies to conquer the peoples of dozens of nations and subject them to the horrors of colonialism and denied them their natural rights? Who fought the bloodiest world wars in history? Who developed the machinery of modern warfare? Who created industrialized genocide? Who used nuclear weapons on civilian cities? Who invaded Vietnam, Iraq?

I mean, for white people to claim superiority after all of the atrocities committed by Europeans (against themselves and others) is just baffling. Honestly ANYONE who knows a LICK about history understands that RULERS are RULERS and they are all evil no matter the color of their skin. If Europeans were black, they would have done the exact same thing.

Rothbardian Girl
08-10-2010, 11:19 AM

I have to agree with RedStripe's post, but this especially. These people REALLY annoy me. They're only now coming out of the woodwork? Obviously they weren't around in Bush's administration or beginning in 2006 with the whole 9/11 commission report affair, so they're clearly not genuine, especially if they excuse the misdeeds that Bush and previous presidents engaged in to push us to this point. (I almost never hear the average, stereotypical "teocon" complaining about anything before Obama's presidency, so that is where I drew this conclusion.)

I'm not usually one to throw around racial and prejudicial issues, but the timing of this opposition really makes me wonder.

I submit that if a candidate were to suggest any sort of social "benefit" like Social Security or Medicare being eliminated or even gradually removed, or our military empire being eliminated, these same people, the ones that RedStripe is speaking of (I'm trying as hard as I can to get this post back on track :D) would most likely be waah-waahing at the loss of their benefits and their "national pride". I base this analysis on my experiences yesterday. I just had a very lopsided debate with my grandmother and my mom, who expressed indignation when I suggested reducing or eliminating our international military spending. And don't get me started on their reactions when I suggested that the sacred cows be destroyed, as well.

To kind of tie this back into the original point, I also see a worrying attitude towards basic freedoms shown by these types of people. *Some* of these people are the same ones who oppose the "Ground Zero mosque", are in favor of an increased police state/militarization of our police forces, and love increased statism and the imposing of a moral agenda, all in the cloak of "limited government".

So therefore, I don't see any genuine concern coming out of these newer additions to the Tea Party. I see the same neocon, hawkish types of people infiltrating a previously legitimate movement and warping it, just as they did with the original Republican Party. Unfortunately there are not enough vigilant people out there just yet (I know there are some on these forums, thank goodness!) to recognize this takeover and combat it. I think the Tea Party as it is right now suffers from neocon infiltration and the addition of the Stormfront-type crowd, which does alienate blacks from the party, which is a shame since everyone should be interested in increased liberty for ALL people, not just favored groups.

jmdrake
08-10-2010, 11:32 AM
Yeah. I hope we can take it back. Early on original teapartiers (OTs?) would go to large rallies and try to blend in and "not rock the boat". We'd recognize each other from earlier Ron Paul events, or sometimes through "code language". (i.e. "End the fed" or some would have "infowars" on their Obama joker posters) But we didn't go all "In your face" and show that we disdained Bush and his ilk as much as we, and everybody else, disdained Obama. Lately I've noticed they haven't had as many tea party rallies! At least not where I live. Last one was April 15th. You'd think with the November elections coming up they would be "tea partying it up", but they aren't. Are the tea parties gassing? Or did they realize "If we keep going with open rallies the OTs might show up and stage a counter insurgency"? I dunno. If the teocons go back into rally mode we need to be prepared to outflank them. Or we could just start staging our own rallies again.

I have to agree with RedStripe's post, but this especially. These people REALLY annoy me. They're only now coming out of the woodwork? Obviously they weren't around in Bush's administration or beginning in 2006 with the whole 9/11 commission report affair, so they're clearly not genuine, especially if they excuse the misdeeds that Bush and previous presidents engaged in to push us to this point. (I almost never hear the average, stereotypical "teocon" complaining about anything before Obama's presidency, so that is where I drew this conclusion.)

I'm not usually one to throw around racial and prejudicial issues, but the timing of this opposition really makes me wonder.

I submit that if a candidate were to suggest any sort of social "benefit" like Social Security or Medicare being eliminated or even gradually removed, or our military empire being eliminated, these same people, the ones that RedStripe is speaking of (I'm trying as hard as I can to get this post back on track :D) would most likely be waah-waahing at the loss of their benefits and their "national pride". I base this analysis on my experiences yesterday. I just had a very lopsided debate with my grandmother and my mom, who expressed indignation when I suggested reducing or eliminating our international military spending. And don't get me started on their reactions when I suggested that the sacred cows be destroyed, as well.

To kind of tie this back into the original point, I also see a worrying attitude towards basic freedoms shown by these types of people. *Some* of these people are the same ones who oppose the "Ground Zero mosque", are in favor of an increased police state/militarization of our police forces, and love increased statism and the imposing of a moral agenda, all in the cloak of "limited government".

So therefore, I don't see any genuine concern coming out of these newer additions to the Tea Party. I see the same neocon, hawkish types of people infiltrating a previously legitimate movement and warping it, just as they did with the original Republican Party. Unfortunately there are not enough vigilant people out there just yet (I know there are some on these forums, thank goodness!) to recognize this takeover and combat it. I think the Tea Party as it is right now suffers from neocon infiltration and the addition of the Stormfront-type crowd, which does alienate blacks from the party, which is a shame since everyone should be interested in increased liberty for ALL people, not just favored groups.

johngr
08-10-2010, 11:40 AM
Yeah. We get it. You want to drive the few blacks that are already a part of this movement out so you can have a "purer" movement to push your white nationalist agenda that isn't already discredited like Stormfront or the "NAAWP". Fine. Whatever.

The ones already in the Tea Party (the value creators, who are being used as tokens) probably aren't going anywhere. And I've got nothing against anyone who wants to get rid of welfare and affirmative action, restore freedom of association and doesn't "blame Whitey" for their plight (which seems to be a universal phenomenon, even in Sweden, where we have never enslaved or colonised anyone). I just want to keep out the ones that haven't joined yet. :) Fortunately, that's really easy to do, in fact, it would be harder to keep blacks from applying to join the KKK. It's not in the interest of the overwhelming majority of them for reasons that should be obvious to anyone who isn't an ideologue.

The Human Biodiversity movement -- connected to the paleo/traditional/alternative right is gaining ground. www.alternativeright.com Alot of younger white people who see the writing one the wall are looking in to it. Nearly all the "game" bloggers have such views, as it's hard not to notice how the media and advertising portrays white men these days. The refusal to prosecute the Black Panthers for voter intimidation, and the media vilifying the victims of the shooting by a guy who stole beer and cried "racism" isn't going to help your side, that's for sure. It's a perfect way to "rebel" against the current liberal Zeitgeist.

jmdrake
08-10-2010, 11:57 AM
The ones already in the Tea Party (the value creators, who are being used as tokens) probably aren't going anywhere. And I've got nothing against anyone who wants to get rid of welfare and affirmative action, restore freedom of association and doesn't "blame Whitey" for their plight (which seems to be a universal phenomenon, even in Sweden, where we have never enslaved or colonised anyone). I just want to keep out the ones that haven't joined yet. :) Fortunately, that's really easy to do, in fact, it would be harder to keep blacks from applying to join the KKK. It's not in the interest of the overwhelming majority of them for reasons that should be obvious to anyone who isn't an ideologue.

So why would you want to keep out the blacks who want to get rid of welfare, are against affirmative action, don't go around "blaming whitey" etc? Because that's what you said. (Maybe English isn't your first language). Also do you know the original tea party had nothing to do with any of that? The original tea party was all about not trusting the government account on 9/11 and the police state that grew in regards to that. A lot of your fellow "whitey" tea partiers are totally happy with the unPatriot Act and the department of Homeland inSecurity. They'd be just as happy today as Glenn Beck originally was to see you and anyone else who disagreed with the Bush administration carted off to a FEMA camp that they won't admit even exists.

Oh, and this ought to really get your goat. The last big tea party rally I went to opened with the following prayer. "And Lord help us to support Israel from where you will fulfill Bible prophecy and we will receive our salvation". Later there was a 1 hour long speech (seemed that way anyway) from a Christian Zionists who went on and on about how terrible Obama was for threatening to cut aid to Israel over settlement expansion. This same speaker had a both set up with a giant Israel flag overshadowing a tiny U.S. flag. And this was 2 days before July 4th! Are these the kind of people you want dominating your "whitey with a few token blakeys" tea party? :rolleyes:

The Human Biodiversity movement -- connected to the paleo/traditional/alternative right is gaining ground. www.alternativeright.com Alot of younger white people who see the writing one the wall are looking in to it. Nearly all the "game" bloggers have such views, as it's hard not to notice how the media and advertising portrays white men these days. The refusal to prosecute the Black Panthers for voter intimidation, and the media vilifying the victims of the shooting by a guy who stole beer and cried "racism" isn't going to help your side, that's for sure. It's a perfect way to "rebel" against the current liberal Zeitgeist.

Uh-huh. That's why the skinhead movement has been dying off and white kids have moved on from "white power rock" to "rock / hip hop blend" music. :rolleyes:

johngr
08-10-2010, 01:21 PM
You submit but a racist conclusion, with no evidence.

By your standards (unless you don't consider stereotyping white people "racist") so did you. Also without evidence. The difference is I didn't consider you're conclusion "racist" (whatever that means). It's either correct or incorrect.

Jewish Billionaires

Lawrence Ellison

Net Worth:$25.0 billion

Sheldon Adelson

Net Worth:$20.5 billion

Sergey Brin

Net Worth:$18.7 billion

Larry Page

Net Worth:$18.6 billion

Michael Dell

Net Worth $17.2 billion

Steve Ballmer

Net Worth $15.2 billion

Carl Icahn

Net Worth $14.5 billion

Michael Bloomberg

Net Worth:$11.5 billion

George Soros

Net Worth:$9.0 billion

Samuel Newhouse

Net Worth $8.5 billion

Source: Forbes Magazine

Jewish Media Executives

Rupert Murdoch

CEO of News Corporation

Robert A. Iger

CEO of the Walt Disney Company

Philippe P. Dauman

CEO of Viacom

Jeff Zucker

CEO of NBC Universal

David Westin

President of ABC News

Donald Graham

CEO of the Washington Post

Mortimer Zuckerman

Editor-In-Chief of U.S.News & World Report

Arthur O. Sulzberger Jr

Publisher of The New York Times

Mel Karmazin

CEO of SIRIUS Satellite Radio

Joanne Lipman

Editor-In-chief of Condé Nast Portfolio

Jann Wenner

Publisher of Rolling Stone Magazine

Jewish Investment Bankers

Richard S. Fuld, Jr.

CEO of Lehman Brothers

Lloyd C. Blankfein

CEO of Goldman Sachs

Charles R. Schwab

Founder of the Charles Schwab Corporation

Prof. Stanley Fischer

Governor of the Bank of Israel

Bob Zoellick

President of the World Bank

Ben Bernanke

Chairman of the Federal Reserve

Alan D. Schwartz

CEO of Bear Stearns

Bruce Wasserstein

CEO of Lazard LLC

Dr. Josef Ackermann

CEO of Deutsche Bank

Jean Claude Trichet

President of the European Central Bank

James Dimon

CEO of JPMorgan Chase

Blake Grossman

CEO of Barclays Global Investors

Look up the Forbes 400. If it's correct, how does that make it racist? Even if it's not correct, I'm misinformed or talking out of my ass. How is that "racist"?

Um, do you even know what ethnic cleansing is? Hint: It's not being the richest, most powerful group within a given area (but if it was, you would have been correct).

There are entire neighbourhoods in every major city in Sweden that had Swedes before mass third world immigration and now are now no-go areas for Swedes. I call that ethnic cleansing. You can call it what you like.

Is the Dalai Lama racist?

“I have made it clear that negotiations must centre around ways to end Chinas population transfer policy which threatens the survival of the Tibetan people; …the restoration of control to the Tibetan people of all matters affecting their own affairs…. While repeating the position that China is prepared to negotiate, the Chinese Government continues to seek a final solution to the question of Tibet: the flooding of Tibet with Chinese settlers so as to entirely overpower and assimilate the Tibetan people.”

Sure, races are different, but to view these differences (genetic differences) as significant is laughable. Not only is the human race one of the most uniform species in terms of genetic variation, there is clearly as much genetic variation within a particular race as there is, in general, between races.

Google Lewontin's fallacy. I'm no geneticist (neither are you). The "variation between/within" has been thoroughly debunked. There is more variation between a Bantu and a Nordic than there is between a Bonobo and a Chimpanzee (two different species). East Africans are better sprint runners than Europids. It's obviously a genetic difference and as they map the human genome better, we will know which genes are responsible for variances in aggression, psychopathy, intelligence and many other bevavioural and temperament traits and phenotypes.

johngr
08-10-2010, 01:28 PM
So why would you want to keep out the blacks who want to get rid of welfare, are against affirmative action, don't go around "blaming whitey" etc? Because that's what you said.

It was the setup to a joke, the punchline of which was I'd have a harder time keeping blacks (other than the infinitesimal few that are there already) from wanting to join the KKK than the tea party. Read it again.

jmdrake
08-10-2010, 01:35 PM
It was the setup to a joke, the punchline of which was I'd have a harder time keeping blacks from wanting to join the KKK than the tea party. Read it again.

Fine. Whatever. Serious question though. As a white nationalist are you ok by the current domination of the tea party by Christian Zionists? And last time I checked affirmative action and welfare were not tea party planks. In fact I bet a far number of tea party members are happily receiving government assistance as we speak. Further I know many hard working black people who are very much against welfare. (In fact I personally know more in that category than I know who are on welfare). And I've seen white people living in the projects with a confederate flag hanging on the wall. Ya got all kinds in all groups.

klamath
08-10-2010, 01:57 PM
Fine. Whatever. Serious question though. As a white nationalist are you ok by the current domination of the tea party by Christian Zionists? And last time I checked affirmative action and welfare were not tea party planks. In fact I bet a far number of tea party members are happily receiving government assistance as we speak. Further I know many hard working black people who are very much against welfare. (In fact I personally know more in that category than I know who are on welfare). And I've seen white people living in the projects with a confederate flag hanging on the wall. Ya got all kinds in all groups.
Hey JM. this guy you are arguing with is in Sweden. I don't think he attends to many teaparty rallies! More than likely this is a grandson of the super race WWII breeding program in Sweden.

Jack Bauer
08-10-2010, 01:59 PM
There are entire neighbourhoods in every major city in Sweden that had Swedes before mass third world immigration and now are now no-go areas for Swedes. I call that ethnic cleansing. You can call it what you like.

Were a considerable portion of the previous inhabitants of the said neighborhoods killed, roasted, lynched by the third world immigrants thereby reducing their numbers?

I presume not.

Equating something close to "white flight" with ethnic cleansing only makes you a bigger joke than what you already are.

Ethnic cleansing my royal ass. Do all stormfront people live with such delusional victim complex or is it just you?

Matt Collins
08-10-2010, 02:22 PM
Maddow has an interesting piece on the TPX:

YouTube - ‪Stephen Gordon on Rachel Maddow #2‬‎ (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRLPXEr3ZoQ)

Jack Bauer
08-10-2010, 02:37 PM
Maddow has an interesting piece on the TPX:

YouTube - ‪Stephen Gordon on Rachel Maddow #2‬‎ (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRLPXEr3ZoQ)

Stephen Gordon - useful idiot for the statist Rachel Maddow.

wizardwatson
08-10-2010, 02:54 PM
In an effort to refute allegations of Tea Party racism, particularly within the Tea Party Express, black conservative Tea Partiers held a press conference last week.

It seems to me the mere suggestion that having "black tea partiers" gather together to assure everyone that the Tea Party isn't racist is itself racist.

"Let's get some black people to say we're not racist, they'll believe them!"

Pathetic.

The tea party deserves Sarah Palin and Gingrich and all the rest.

jmdrake
08-10-2010, 02:54 PM
Hey JM. this guy you are arguing with is in Sweden. I don't think he attends to many teaparty rallies! More than likely this is a grandson of the super race WWII breeding program in Sweden.

Oh. Thanks for letting me know. :o

Matt Collins
08-10-2010, 03:35 PM
Stephen Gordon - useful idiot for the statist Rachel Maddow.
Why do you say that? :confused: