PDA

View Full Version : In my 30 years of voting Schiff......

Schifference
08-10-2010, 05:31 AM
In my thirty years of voting Peter Schiff is the only candidate that I have ever felt worthy of office. I am proud to have voted for him and win or lose I will always be proud to have voted for him. The only hope our nation has is to get a majority of senators and congressman in office that share the ideals of Schiff. Schiff ideals are nothing new they are simply the ideals our nation was founded on. I am proud to support and to have supported Peter Schiff.

itshappening
08-10-2010, 05:34 AM
Schiff should continue his campaign through to 2012

Dick will win this seat and be shown for what he is by then and maybe the voters will be ready

SilentBull
08-10-2010, 05:55 AM
Come on guys! Let's just wait and see what happens. I know we have to be realistic, but even if he loses, I really don't think he's at only 15%.

Schifference
08-10-2010, 06:06 AM
Win or lose I support Schiff! Go Schiff! If he loses he should start his 2012 campaign today! Support for Schiff will only improve. The U.S. is headed for disaster and people of principle like Schiff are the only ones capable to bring us back. We need elected officials that act fiscally responsible while restoring our liberty.

JackieDan
08-10-2010, 06:47 AM
I'm also proud to support Peter Schiff. That's why I spend much time Phone Banking and watching his video blogs to stay updated. Thanks for your effort. We certainly need more people like you to get Peter Schiff into Office.

brandon
08-10-2010, 07:14 AM
Schiff should continue his campaign through to 2012

Dick will win this seat and be shown for what he is by then and maybe the voters will be ready

Senators serve 6 year terms.

Schifference
08-10-2010, 07:52 AM
Senators serve 6 year terms.

Yes but doesn't Joe Lieberman's seat come up in 2012. Possibly we did not set our goals high enough and we should be seeking Schiff to run for President whether we win or lose today.

itshappening
08-10-2010, 09:21 AM
Yes I mean CT Senate in 2012

he needs to make a PAC and he needs to woo CT voters and make himself the front runner

Daamien
08-10-2010, 09:28 AM
Yes but doesn't Joe Lieberman's seat come up in 2012. Possibly we did not set our goals high enough and we should be seeking Schiff to run for President whether we win or lose today.

Yes, Lieberman's seat is up for reelection in 2012.

Jordan
08-10-2010, 09:55 AM
Yes I mean CT Senate in 2012

he needs to make a PAC and he needs to woo CT voters and make himself the front runner

Unless he is a frontrunner in 2012, it isn't worth it.

We should have learned by now that CT leans to the Dems, and its media market is too expensive for a liberty funded candidacy.

TheTyke
08-10-2010, 10:00 AM
Lieberman gets a 3% Constitutional rating in the Freedom Index if I remember correctly - the worst of any senator. He basically votes for the worst things from both parties... hehe.

South Park Fan
08-10-2010, 11:37 AM
Unfortunately, in 2012 Peter will be running a three-way race against Lieberman and Chris Murphy. While it sounds good on the surface, Lieberman has a higher favorability rating among Republicans than Democrats (which isn't saying much)