PDA

View Full Version : Is Wikileaks the real life expression of "Untraceable"?

WaltM
08-10-2010, 12:51 AM
wasn't there a movie a year or two ago about a website which was unable to be shut down or stopped, because it couldn't even be traced to its source?

Does wikileaks operate in such a way? Are there other sites of this nature (torrent sites come to mind)?

IPSecure
08-10-2010, 12:59 AM
Well, one could ask Bill Kristol, apparently he has friends who know what documents Wikileaks has, but have not yet released...

Link (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?p=2833646#post2833646)

So Wikileaks will release damaging information next time, then there will be a reason to have the governless take over the 'net...

Slow false flag?

WaltM
08-10-2010, 01:20 AM
Well, one could ask Bill Kristol, apparently he has friends who know what documents Wikileaks has, but have not yet released...

Link (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?p=2833646#post2833646)

So Wikileaks will release damaging information next time, then there will be a reason to have the governless take over the 'net...

Slow false flag?

hardly slow false flag.

I have no idea what wikileaks is waiting on (if they have it), I have no idea why the government is waiting on taking over the net (if they want to).

By the way, despite the fact that the media has admitted afterwards "twitter revolution was media hype", Iran couldn't shut down the internet.

let's see our government do it. I don't think it would be in any government or corporate entity's interest to cut off communications that pacify our society.

I believe the government has VERY GOOD INCENTIVES to keep people calm and peaceful (not happy and healthy, but alive and quiet). Don't kid yourself that they want chaos so they can bring in martial law, they can't even manage Iraq. They do NOT have the resources to wrap a fire if something breaks out beyond a state level.

I am NOT advocating any stupid actions, but if the government were to do something so outrageous as pull our pacifiers out of our mouths, the crybabies will turn mobs and they won't ask you to join (you might be more knowledgeable and armed, but you're not going to be the most angry)

crazyfacedjenkins
08-10-2010, 01:52 AM
hardly slow false flag.

I have no idea what wikileaks is waiting on (if they have it), I have no idea why the government is waiting on taking over the net (if they want to).

By the way, despite the fact that the media has admitted afterwards "twitter revolution was media hype", Iran couldn't shut down the internet.

let's see our government do it. I don't think it would be in any government or corporate entity's interest to cut off communications that pacify our society.

I believe the government has VERY GOOD INCENTIVES to keep people calm and peaceful (not happy and healthy, but alive and quiet). Don't kid yourself that they want chaos so they can bring in martial law, they can't even manage Iraq. They do NOT have the resources to wrap a fire if something breaks out beyond a state level.

I am NOT advocating any stupid actions, but if the government were to do something so outrageous as pull our pacifiers out of our mouths, the crybabies will turn mobs and they won't ask you to join (you might be more knowledgeable and armed, but you're not going to be the most angry)

Agreed 100%. How can so many people on these forums believe the government is so incompetent it can't deliver mail, but then think it can orchestrate something so massive??

WaltM
08-10-2010, 11:21 AM
Agreed 100%. How can so many people on these forums believe the government is so incompetent it can't deliver mail, but then think it can orchestrate something so massive??

yep.

seriously!

they can't close the gap of USPS deficit, yet they can round people up in FEMA camps, I guess we forgot to consider that they'll be able to hire slave laboring foreigners to do the job :)