PDA

View Full Version : Noze Brothers aren't sure about the Rand Paul story....

BamaFanNKy
08-09-2010, 09:09 PM
http://www.thedailybeast.com/beltway-beast/rand-pauls-alleged-secret-society-condemns-kidnapping/

sailingaway
08-09-2010, 09:37 PM
I'm actually surprised they were volunteering to look up old members.

But maybe the anonymous Target Starbucks Barrista was confused. (Or am I mixing up the story with one of the parodies?)

In any event, I am certain there was no 'kidnapping' or 'forcing' anyone to do something, because even the story said the woman said they 'did nothing wrong' and that 'after she refused to smoke' they left etc.

specsaregood
08-09-2010, 09:48 PM
I'm actually surprised they were volunteering to look up old members.

Sounds to me like the person is screwing with the reporter. I mean, that's what they do isn't it?

sailingaway
08-09-2010, 09:50 PM
Sounds to me like the person is screwing with the reporter. I mean, that's what they do isn't it?

Who NOze? We would have told them we didn't look people up. I can't know what they do (ok that was terrible...)

specsaregood
08-09-2010, 09:55 PM
Who NOze? We would have told them we didn't look people up. I can't know what they do (ok that was terrible...)

Well actually saying he isn't listed would be better cover for a fellow member wouldn't it? It isn't Rand claiming he was a member, it is others attempting to defame him that is.

sailingaway
08-09-2010, 09:58 PM
Well actually saying he isn't listed would be better cover for a fellow member wouldn't it? It isn't Rand claiming he was a member, it is others attempting to defame him that is.

Yes it would.

BenIsForRon
08-09-2010, 10:53 PM

Well, someone might be able to dig up some evidence to prove that he was. There is one picture that he is supposedly in, so there might be some other stuff.

sailingaway
08-09-2010, 10:55 PM
Well, someone might be able to dig up some evidence to prove that he was. There is one picture that he is supposedly in, so there might be some other stuff.

Yeah, but we only have the writer's word that's him. As one blog commenter said: "prove it." They wore those plastic noses and oversized clothes.