PDA

View Full Version : A Real Conservative Please STAND UP

speciallyblend
10-16-2007, 09:45 AM
OK PEOPLES,we need to call out the MSM and all media sources.

RON PAUL IS THE ONLY CONSERVATIVE.

The idea they can run a story on msnbc, and argue over romney/rudolf/thompson.

AS PAT BUCHANAN SAYS,A REAL CONSERVATIVE IS RON PAUL,, was just on msnbc

THE ONLY ANSWER IS RON PAUL SIGH,and i thought the media actually went to college.These guys have 4 yr degrees?????

WE NEED TO CALL THEM OUT NOW and YELL AT THE TOP OF OUR LUNGS.

RON PAUL 2008,old school yep:) republican ,

TV NOW RON PAUL RON PAUL BABY:eek:

edited The lady actually said Ron Paul is the conservative,cleaning my ears right now,whaaa whaa what did i hear right RON PAUL:)

DaronWestbrooke
10-16-2007, 09:49 AM
I would rather think of Paul as a Libertarian Revolutionary. If you start spinning that Paul is the only Conservative or the ultra Conservative, then you will turn off a lot of the base of support. Paul is something different. For many, the image of the word Conservative is not good.

I know to many of those here who are Conservatives, this isn't true, but I am talking about perception. A lot of supporters, like myself, are democrats and we get behind Paul because he is different.

DaronWestbrooke
10-16-2007, 09:50 AM
Better yet, let me clarify. Make sure you use the different image (Conservative, Libertarian, Revolutionary) for the audience you are speaking to.

speciallyblend
10-16-2007, 09:52 AM
Better yet, let me clarify. Make sure you use the different image (Conservative, Libertarian, Revolutionary) for the audience you are speaking to.

let me clarify this was on msnbc,im just commenting:)

In my eyes he is a Constitution/Libertarian,i dont trust republicans,but i do trust RON PAUL

THE GOP IS DEAD IN THE WATER WITHOUT RON PAUL:)

Hope
10-16-2007, 10:01 AM
This doesn't make any sense. I'm baffled that you insult other people's education and yet your composition skills barely rival those of a sixth grader.

I'm trying to translate. You believe Ron Paul is the only true conservative and you are therefore upset that he does not receive the same level of attention as Romney, Rudy and Thompson, correct? So you are advocating that we "yell" at the collective media in protest?

Bitching and moaning doesn't help our case. It just makes us look bad. Positive reinforcement and well thought out, civil discourse are the only ways to persuade prominent journalists that Ron Paul is a viable candidate worth the same coverage as the others. This means we have to consciously send more positive feedback to the media than negative for the pieces they do run. In emails where we are critical of their coverage, we should never resort to insulting language or using all caps. If we don't want to be labelled as spammers, we need to be proactive and not let our communication with the media resemble the work of spammers. :)

speciallyblend
10-16-2007, 10:04 AM
i wasnt bitchin i was announcing they were talking on tv you dont like my typing skills or writing then fine,i wasnt making a paper for class its a forum. where i was announcing that they were speaking about ron paul on tv,
TAKE A XANAX

speciallyblend
10-16-2007, 10:08 AM
This doesn't make any sense. I'm baffled that you insult other people's education and yet your composition skills barely rival those of a sixth grader.

I'm trying to translate. You believe Ron Paul is the only true conservative and you are therefore upset that he does not receive the same level of attention as Romney, Rudy and Thompson, correct? So you are advocating that we "yell" at the collective media in protest?

Bitching and moaning doesn't help our case. It just makes us look bad. Positive reinforcement and well thought out, civil discourse are the only ways to persuade prominent journalists that Ron Paul is a viable candidate worth the same coverage as the others. This means we have to consciously send more positive feedback to the media than negative for the pieces they do run. In emails where we are critical of their coverage, we should never resort to insulting language or using all caps. If we don't want to be labelled as spammers, we need to be proactive and not let our communication with the media resemble the work of spammers. :)

TRANSLATE,stop reading too much into the post.I was letting you know its on msnbc if you read thru it,thats all i was saying.i forgot to put on the main post so what.

Hope
10-16-2007, 10:09 AM
I'm perfectly calm. You're the guy who can't figure out how to take his pinky off the caps lock button and resorts to incendiary language at the drop of a hat. :)

speciallyblend
10-16-2007, 10:09 AM
there was nothing negative in my post,just a call to arms to call the media out. thats not negative

speciallyblend
10-16-2007, 10:10 AM
I'm perfectly calm. You're the guy who can't figure out how to take his pinky off the caps lock button and resorts to incendiary language at the drop of a hat. :)

DEAL:)

speciallyblend
10-16-2007, 10:11 AM
WELL IF THEY HAVE 4 YEAR DEGREES ,they sure cant think for themselves thats what im saying:) i did those caps just for you;)

If CAPS truly bother you??? then i say put some ear plugs on,SO YOU CANT HEAR ME YELLING:)

zebov
10-16-2007, 10:19 AM
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=22808

LibertyEagle
10-16-2007, 10:22 AM
C'mon guys. We're all on the same side here, right?

speciallyblend
10-16-2007, 10:29 AM
All i was trying to do is get people to call MSM to make sure they hold them accountable to the truth,yes i gave some opinions and i like caps:)

I already flyer and speak Ron Paul 24-7 in the real world ok,TRUSTME ,im doing the best i can for RON PAUL.

uc what im sayin;) GROUP HUG,or ill get the hippie mob after you and throw flowers:)