PDA

View Full Version : Ed Show doing a hit piece next...

TXcarlosTX
08-09-2010, 04:17 PM
on his show after the break.

Tune in.

Plus I say we fuck with his stupid phone poll.
Do you guys think we have enough people to do it?
Don't worry they don't send you text advertising.

Jordan
08-09-2010, 04:18 PM
I'll text in my vote.

sailingaway
08-09-2010, 04:19 PM
why would I give a hit piece views?

let us know what the vote is....

dannno
08-09-2010, 04:20 PM
What is he hitting :confused:

Matt Collins
08-09-2010, 04:23 PM
What is he hitting :confused:
The Aqua Buddha :p

RonPaulFanInGA
08-09-2010, 04:24 PM
Does anyone think the media would say a word about a similar story about Conway; one with no proof and one anonymous woman's claims with no back-up?

This is the real scandal to me: the media bias. They'll just print anything as long as it's negative towards Rand Paul and can't be disproven.

ItsTime
08-09-2010, 04:25 PM
Oh no! Super liberal people are not going to like Rand Paul! What are we going to do when all 3 of his viewers learn a lie?!

Johnnybags
08-09-2010, 04:26 PM
That would be the icing on the cake, you are not a true liberty minded folk til you win that title.

Liberty_Mike
08-09-2010, 04:32 PM
Post this in the General Politics section. Wtf is the poll?

KCIndy
08-09-2010, 04:37 PM
Link or further explanation? For those of us who don't know what the hell is going on?

JohnEngland
08-09-2010, 04:39 PM
Does anyone think the media would say a word about a similar story about Conway; one with no proof and one anonymous woman's claims with no back-up?

This is the real scandal to me: the media bias. They'll just print anything as long as it's negative towards Rand Paul and can't be disproven.

Indeed. This is where the libertarian in me falters somewhat, in that I just find it scandalous that the media can be allowed to print whatever they want and can get away with it. It's basically a verbal hit-and-run attack.

Part of me says, "We need some legislation that'll protect individuals from smears and distortions!"

sailingaway
08-09-2010, 04:41 PM
Indeed. This is where the libertarian in me falters somewhat, in that I just find it scandalous that the media can be allowed to print whatever they want and can get away with it. It's basically a verbal hit-and-run attack.

Part of me says, "We need some legislation that'll protect individuals from smears and distortions!"

There is the private action of libel.

There is also pwning the text poll.....

did this get cross posted on our other sites?

TXcarlosTX
08-09-2010, 04:44 PM
Post this in the General Politics section. Wtf is the poll?

Not sure. I tuned in late. They will post again. We should fuck it up and see his face.

Johnnybags
08-09-2010, 04:45 PM
Link or further explanation? For those of us who don't know what the hell is going on?

Rand was worshiping false Gods(aquabudha) and kidnapped an unwitting coed in college and asked her partake in a bongfest! LOLOLOL> Who cares. The real crime is MSNBC wasting good airtime.

sailingaway
08-09-2010, 04:47 PM
Rand was alleged to have been worshiping false Gods(aquabudha) and was alleged to have kidnapped an unwitting coed in college and asked her partake in a bongfest! LOLOLOL> Who cares. The real crime is MSNBC wasting good airtime.

fixed it for you....

TXcarlosTX
08-09-2010, 04:47 PM
Text 622639

b

do it now!!!

Johnnybags
08-09-2010, 04:48 PM
fixed it for you....
who cares

Immortal Technique
08-09-2010, 04:51 PM
MSNBC:

-Sharrod video Bad and taken out of context
-Anonymous quote proves Rand Paul story

MSNBC is nothing more than a propaganda mouth piece

sailingaway
08-09-2010, 04:51 PM
Text 622639

b

do it now!!!

did but what was the question? We should re post in general and at dp at least

sailingaway
08-09-2010, 04:52 PM
who cares

possibly the more religious part of Rand's base, if they don't give leeway for anonymous sources and college years.

TXcarlosTX
08-09-2010, 04:54 PM
did but what was the question? We should re post in general and at dp at least

does boehner care more about golf - A

does boehner care more about the people - B

sailingaway
08-09-2010, 04:56 PM
sigh, I cross posted in general thinking this was about Rand.

I'm not absolutely sure WHO B cares more about.... but you are right, getting a conservative answer to his poll serves him right.

TXcarlosTX
08-09-2010, 04:59 PM
sigh, I cross posted in general thinking this was about Rand.

I'm not absolutely sure WHO B cares more about.... but you are right, getting a conservative answer to his poll serves him right.

Ive always thought we can fuck up his poll if planned.
Only couple people vote im sure.
RPF's people can fuck it up.
Maybe it brings press to the website!?!?!

LETS FUCK IT UP EVERYDAY
IT WILL BE FUNNY!!!

sailingaway
08-09-2010, 05:01 PM
LETS FUCK IT UP EVERYDAY
IT WILL BE FUNNY!!!

I personally bet he'll find a way to make money off it if we do. We'd probably greatly inflate his apparent viewership.

TXcarlosTX
08-09-2010, 05:07 PM
I personally bet he'll find a way to make money off it if we do. We'd probably greatly inflate his apparent viewership.

ok maybe for like a couple of days. then make a compilation video with his facial reactions then a big stamp on his face that says RWNED!!