PDA

View Full Version : Schiff for Senate -- the primary is tomorrow -- let's win this thing!

barth
08-09-2010, 08:10 AM
YouTube - ‪Schiff for Senate -- the primary is tomorrow -- let's win this thing!‬‎ (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hq7yhowZPpQ)

Here's the article he speaks about:
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/08/09/nyregion/09conn.html?src=mv

You can click the name of the journalist to send him a email.

S.Shorland
08-09-2010, 08:39 AM
There is ample evidence that he predicted the collapse.If he lets it slide,the Left will do this forevermore.It's a clear attempt to try to portray him as a charlatan.I expect Austrians Worldwide would contribute to a fighting fund for this purpose.

LeifEiriksson
08-09-2010, 08:41 AM
It's a national disgrace the way the media has treated people, not even acknowledging he's a candidate in this race. I will not care one iota for the people laid off from the NY Times and other unfair outlets as we witness the death of the newspaper because they deserve it.

Off of work today. Making calls all day. Let's go!

TortoiseDream
08-09-2010, 11:29 AM
lol "robocalls"

dannno
08-09-2010, 11:46 AM
It's a national disgrace the way the media has treated people, not even acknowledging he's a candidate in this race. I will not care one iota for the people laid off from the NY Times and other unfair outlets as we witness the death of the newspaper because they deserve it.

Off of work today. Making calls all day. Let's go!

Did that article not mention him? I can't watch the tube.

If it didn't, it does now:

A third candidate, Peter Schiff, a financier who boasts of having predicted the economic meltdown, is also on the ballot with a following among people who lean libertarian.

barth
08-09-2010, 12:40 PM
Did that article not mention him? I can't watch the tube.

If it didn't, it does now:

It does mention him, but it says that he "boasts of having predicted the economic meltdown". It is incredibly oriented against Schiff : people who read this think "well, he boasts but he certainly didn't forecast anything".
It like other articles who say that Schiff "claim" to have predicted the crisis.

itshappening
08-09-2010, 01:23 PM
It does mention him, but it says that he "boasts of having predicted the economic meltdown". It is incredibly oriented against Schiff : people who read this think "well, he boasts but he certainly didn't forecast anything".
It like other articles who say that Schiff "claim" to have predicted the crisis.

LOL, he called it exactly to the letter, it's unbelievable he doesn't get the credit and the bad guys are exalted, bailed out or are still making the same mistakes,

Aratus
08-09-2010, 01:27 PM
GOOD LUCK! I SENSE THERE IS GOiNG TO BE A LAST MINUTE SURGE FOR PETER SCHIFF!!!

Michael P
08-09-2010, 01:40 PM
The low turnout is going to help Peter. It's one thing to answer a poll question from home, it's another to actually go out and vote.

truthsaga
08-09-2010, 02:01 PM
Raymond -

It's widely known that Peter Schiff predicted the financial collapse. He wrote a book and appeared on several different mainstream financial shows as early as 2006 warning of the bursting of the bubble.

Internet - the real free press. Truth and honesty is the only thing that will give you respect and an audience.

My message to Raymond the writer

Legend1104
08-09-2010, 05:30 PM
how in the world did someone make 80,000 calls. It would have taken him 2000+ calls everyday for 28 days to call that many people.

KetchupMaster
08-09-2010, 05:36 PM
I'm guessing he meant to say 8,000