PDA

View Full Version : Somebody get this to BJ stat

pacelli
08-08-2010, 09:20 PM
Looks like Price is hitting up the mental health professionals in the district (district 4 has the largest concentration of mental health professionals in the entire state of NC).

Somebody get this to BJ ASAP:

http://img804.imageshack.us/img804/3594/price.jpg

cbc58
08-10-2010, 07:56 AM
i got a call from Prices office at 7:30 at night saying "you are invited to a virtual town hall meeting being held right now - push # to participate. no warning, no other information... just a call out of the blue saying he was having a virtual town hall meeting.

we were in the middle of dinner and i just hung up... but this really ticked me off that he would do this without any prior warning so that I could participate and be prepared. i also look at this as contacting me on the do not call list but good luck making a case against that.

pacelli
08-10-2010, 08:51 AM
Price is definitely worried. He didn't do any of this stuff in 08.

Krugerrand
08-10-2010, 11:13 AM
i got a call from Prices office at 7:30 at night saying "you are invited to a virtual town hall meeting being held right now - push # to participate. no warning, no other information... just a call out of the blue saying he was having a virtual town hall meeting.

we were in the middle of dinner and i just hung up... but this really ticked me off that he would do this without any prior warning so that I could participate and be prepared. i also look at this as contacting me on the do not call list but good luck making a case against that.

Political callers are exempt from the do not call list. Go figure.