PDA

View Full Version : Yard signs

Jeremy
08-08-2010, 03:23 PM
Yard signs from what I've seen in CT are probably like 30 to 1. Tons of Schiff signs. A few Linda. No Rob.

What have you other CTers seen?

tuco.sargent
08-08-2010, 03:46 PM
Yard signs from what I've seen in CT are probably like 30 to 1. Tons of Schiff signs. A few Linda. No Rob.

Awesome!!!!!!!!!

Standing Like A Rock
08-08-2010, 03:47 PM
I've seen 1 schiff and 1 linda. All the signs around here seem to be for representative or governor.

Daamien
08-08-2010, 04:48 PM
I've seen a few dozen for Schiff, only 1 for Linda, and none for Rob. However, there are hundreds of signs for the Congressional and Gubernatorial candidates.

I am getting inundated with calls and mail from every campaign and surveys (which don't seem to mention Schiff in most of them, so I mention that to the survey company and say I would not vote for any of the other Senate candidates regardless of party).

SamuraisWisdom
08-08-2010, 07:00 PM
I've only seen 2 Linda signs that I can remember, but there are Schiff signs everywhere. I've been all over the state the last couple weeks and that seems to be the trend.

Don't Tread on Mike
08-08-2010, 07:21 PM
linda supporters are such assholes. they have been placing their signs right infront of the schiff ones so no one can see them.

G-Wohl
08-09-2010, 12:02 PM

What have you other CTers seen?

I've seen a few dozen Schiff signs at least, and no more than a half dozen Linda signs. Somebody actually illegally put Schiff signs on one of my commercial properties in Danbury. I didn't take them down :D