PDA

View Full Version : Something they may do to Ron in 2012......

BamaFanNKy
08-08-2010, 06:40 AM
http://capitalistbanner.com/2010/08/08/jack-conway-supporters-try-to-con-the-electorate-at-fancy-farm/

teacherone
08-08-2010, 06:44 AM
Instead of resorting to running on his own merits, Jack Conway resorted to chicanery and trickery. His campaign had a supporter pose as a Rand Paul supporter as he walked the crowd at the church picnic making racial slurs and derogatory comments directed toward immigrants.

wow...that's sick...

if conway was in on that he should be outed and shamed.

sevin
08-08-2010, 06:46 AM
Oh my God that is so low.

You're right, this could definitely happen in 2012. The media is having too much trouble finding Ron Paul supporters who are racist, so they'll probably just hire some actors.

BamaFanNKy
08-08-2010, 06:46 AM
Well, the kid was only hanging out at his campaign RV and his staffers later in the day. He also walked behind him and was chanting as he was caught.... so probably has nothing to do with it ;)

Working Poor
08-08-2010, 07:10 AM
Hey I think fewer and fewer people are believing the racist crap. When the people make any ground they use the race card or the abortion card I think people are starting to see the truth of the matter with government and media.

MelissaWV
08-08-2010, 07:11 AM

You're right, this could definitely happen in 2012. The media is having too much trouble finding Ron Paul supporters who are racist, so they'll probably just hire some actors.

The way to combat that is to have "security" of our own, ready to record, which finds these people and calmly tells them how that doesn't jive with Dr. Paul's message, and that they're hurting the campaign. Document the reactions, and document when the "handlers" take them away.

Of course, if we can't find these rabblerousers we could always hire actors to play actors!

/s

BamaFanNKy
08-08-2010, 07:19 AM
They chanted racist at Dr. Paul in his speech. The funny thing. They were all white. It was like a Country version of MSNBC.

BamaFanNKy
08-08-2010, 07:45 AM
http://www.courier-journal.com/article/20100807/NEWS010603/308070081/Rand+Paul+and+Jack+Conway+face+off+at+2010+Fancy+F arm+picnic

Imaginos
08-08-2010, 08:46 AM
That is so low but NOT unexpected.
Remember the CNN interview of Ron Paul and Ben Stein?
When Ben Stein realized he was losing the argument, he simply called Ron Paul's argument 'anti-Semitic'.
We better be alert and prepared because they will use everything under the sun to defame/distort Ron Paul's campaign.

BamaFanNKy
08-08-2010, 10:12 AM
This campaign should alert Ron Paul and Gary Johnson what they will try to do.

jmdrake
08-08-2010, 10:27 AM

They didn't have any trouble finding people like Don Black in 2008 so I doubt that will be a problem going forward. In fact there's a whole thread in HT dedicated to "white nationalist" support. (It's funny that even racists have to be "politically correct" these days and come up with new terms). The way to deal with that in 2012 will be the same way it was dealt with in 2008. Ron (or whoever ends up running) needs to get out his own message as much as possible and show how it is advantageous to individuals of every race.

ninepointfive
08-08-2010, 10:28 AM
Thinking of what they are doing, psychologically, it appears that he is somehow in some sort of sick fascination with the opposition of Rand Paul.

Some of the opposition to our campaign does the same thing with an attack website, and constant comments online. Multiple profiles and all.