PDA

View Full Version : The goal for October

BillyDkid
10-16-2007, 08:07 AM
It seems to me the only way we are going to reach our Oct. goal is get new people involved. Many of us are repeat givers and are tapped out. The movement has to grow and as far as I can see the only way to do this is through advertising. We could have events all over the country with a thousand people and the media will ignor us. RP could win every straw poll and online poll and the media will dismiss it. Did you see the article about the last straw poll which RP won easily? The entire article was about Romney - the loser. It seems to me this can only be done with advertising. I feel frustrated. I don't know what to do. Something needs to be done. Is operationNH still asking for money? Say I had $25 to give right now, should it go to them or to the campaign?

stevedasbach
10-16-2007, 08:11 AM
It seems to me the only way we are going to reach our Oct. goal is get new people involved. Many of us are repeat givers and our tapped out. The movement has to grow and as far as I can see the only way to do this is through advertising. We could have events all over the country with a thousand people and the media will ignor us. RP could even every straw poll and online poll and the media will dismiss it. Did you see the article about the last straw poll which RP won easily? The entire article was about Romney - the loser. It seems to me this can only be done with advertising. I feel frustrated. I don't know what to do. Something needs to be done. Is operationNH still asking for money? Say I had $25 to give right now, should it go to them or to the campaign?

Give it to the campaign. They've started advertising and will likely be doing a lot more.