PDA

View Full Version : I am sending a friend invite one at a time to everyone that posts on Linda's facebook

Krtek
08-07-2010, 09:59 AM
With the following attached message:

I saw that you visited Linda Mcmahon's facebook page. I am from Boise, ID and have never donated to any politician in my life, except for the $100 I gave to Peter Schiff. In addition I have spent many hours volunteering on his phone banking program to get the word out on his candidacy. We the people drafted Schiff to represent us, we need him in Washington to change the direction our country is headed. He has been the biggest critic of both the Obama and Bush administrations for the last 10 years, because of their out of control government spending.

He understands economics on a very deep level and is able to explain things to people so that everyone can understand. Once a senator he can educate Americans so that politicians can no longer kick the bucket down the road with their reckless policies. He will hold the other senators accountable, he will filibuster any future increases in the debt ceiling, which will necessitate an immediate cut in the size of the federal government. He will work his butt off to restore America to it's roots, to do what made this country great (that was not big government). One hundred years ago in America the size of state, local, and federal government was 5% of the GDP, now it is very close to 50%. The government is chocking the private sector. 100 years ago we had an appreciating dollar and nobody paid income taxes, standards of living were growing extremely fast. Still 50 years ago we had the best health care in the world (affordable and high quality), the best education system in the world (high test scores and students could pay their tuitions with a summer job), women had the option to stay home because the man was able to support the whole family (or the man could stay home for that matter if the woman happened to work).

I wrote this all very quickly from the top of my head, I have been following Mr. Schiff for the past 3 years. He predicted the economic collapse before it happened in 2008. He is a great author and businessman. He has educated me in economics, I had to unlearn much of the nonsense they taught me in college. Please watch "Peter Schiff Was Right" and "Who is Peter Schiff" on youtube. Our country is standing on very important crossroads. Will Washington continue it's reckless policies which will inevitably lead to America's collapse in the near future, will our civil liberties continue to erode, or can we elect a real patriot, a dream candidate that will really represent us and that will stand up for the Constitution? I envy those who have the opportunity to cast a vote for Peter Schiff, and I along with his other dedicated volunteers will attempt to defeat Linda's spending machine.

I'll leave you with some quick facts that I found and double checked to be true about Linda:

FACTS: While Linda McMahon was CEO of the World Wrestling Federation and WWE, Inc., the organizations she donated funds to:

The Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee ($10,000 on September 29, 2006; $5,000 on October 15, 2007),
The Democratic Forward Together PAC ($5,000 on May 22, 2006),
Democrat Rahm Emanuel ($2,300 on August 22, 2008; $1,000 on December 19, 2005),
Democrat Mark Warner ($1,300 on May 11, 2008; $1,000 on January 31, 2008; $1,000 on May 11, 2008),
The Democratic Its My Party Too PAC ($1,500 on September 25, 2006), and
Independent Joe Lieberman ($1,000 on October 26, 2006; $1,000 on November 7, 2006).
SOURCE: OpenSecrets.org

Michael P
08-07-2010, 10:00 AM
Good thinking...

Krtek
08-07-2010, 10:02 AM
maybe i will add the Peter schiff was right video link and who is peter schiff video at the bottom if that is doable, I'll also add that he is a businessman and has never been a politician ...

Krtek
08-07-2010, 10:18 AM
13,000 people like her page, I wonder if their is any way to get the whole list of people that like the page. I only know of refreshing and getting 6 new people on each refresh which has the problem of overlapping people and the difficulty of tracking who I sent a message to already.

trey4sports
08-07-2010, 10:40 AM
i think there is a script that will handle this. I'm not sure but i will post a thread on the Warrior Forum for you.

Krtek
08-07-2010, 12:13 PM
i think there is a script that will handle this. I'm not sure but i will post a thread on the Warrior Forum for you.

hey trey I saw your post on the warrior forum, no responses so far. Maybe you could add into the heading you are talking about facebook, or somewhere in the body to make sure they know what you are talking about.

CTPINES
08-07-2010, 01:11 PM
I would leave out Lieberman because last election most Republicans voted for him. The Republicans nominated a no body with a gambling problem and the Dems nominated Ned the Red that scared the hell out of conservatives.

Krtek
08-07-2010, 01:14 PM
I would leave out Lieberman because last election most Republicans voted for him. The Republicans nominated a no body with a gambling problem and the Dems nominated Ned the Red that scared the hell out of conservatives.

OK, I'll take him out, if anyone has any other suggestions let me know.

rootboot
08-07-2010, 01:18 PM
make sure to use spell check too - for instance, "choking" should only have one "c".

Krtek
08-07-2010, 01:28 PM
make sure to use spell check too - for instance, "choking" should only have one "c".

Alright, I'll definitly edit it a bit and do that also. It is something I just wrote quickly with no structure and off the top of my head (and I am not a very good speller).

LudwigVonMisoSoup
08-07-2010, 01:30 PM
As an old marketing trick, I'd recommend you tailor the beginning of your message specifically to that person. I.E. if the person posted something on the wall about Linda's business credentials, start your e-mail like: "I saw that you mentioned Linda's business background, have you considered Peter Schiff at all? Not only did he start his own business in his apartment, but he's used his knowledge on the economy to build it into one of the most successful investment firms for a company that size...."

You don't want your email coming off like spam, that may turn the person against Peter even more. Instead, engage them in a dialogue by introducing something personal from their postings on Linda to transition to the positives on Peter. Also, make sure you keep it relatively informal and include their name.

trey4sports
08-07-2010, 02:18 PM
just edited my post and bumped it at the same time, hopefully someone will have something for this.

ironmanjakarta
08-07-2010, 02:21 PM
This is a very good idea! But be careful, especially if you use a script, facebook might detect too many friend requests as spam and delete your account.

Krtek
08-07-2010, 02:51 PM
This is a very good idea! But be careful, especially if you use a script, facebook might detect too many friend requests as spam and delete your account.

interesting, I really was going to just send a message to as many of the 13k people I could until I passed out, I am willing to have my account banned but will do some research first into this

KetchupMaster
08-07-2010, 02:56 PM
You know, you can send regular facebook messages to people without being their friend if you just go to their profile and click "Send ____ a message" underneath their profile picture.

Krtek
08-07-2010, 02:59 PM
I did find a page claiming that if you do more then 50 friend invites per day you risk getting banned. I actualy do not need to send friend invites, I can just send a message. Facebook will also block your ability to send messages if you send too many. I guess I'll just do as many as I can get away with and see what happens.

Ya I just noticed that Ketchup.

moonshineplease
08-07-2010, 04:24 PM
I would leave Lieberman's name in there. He is one of the most corrupt politicians in Washington. He is a fake Independent that appeals to big government statist types- that pretends to appeal to conservatives with a hawkish foreign policy stance. Last I heard he held around a 25% approval rating. It shouldn't hurt to mention him.

Krtek
08-07-2010, 05:01 PM
I would leave Lieberman's name in there. He is one of the most corrupt politicians in Washington. He is a fake Independent that appeals to big government statist types- that pretends to appeal to conservatives with a hawkish foreign policy stance. Last I heard he held around a 25% approval rating. It shouldn't hurt to mention him.

alright, basicly any of you guys can do this since I have a limit to how many I can send per day. While you are phonebanking just make a custom message you want to send and send it out to 50 random people one at a time that like Mcmahon's facebook page.

Krtek
08-07-2010, 05:23 PM
i got blocked from sending any more messages after I sent out about 10 really quickly, if you are going to do this maybe just send 5 or 6 whenever you get on your computer :)

I don't know if I was on such a short leash becaues I had already been banned from posting on her site ...