PDA

View Full Version : Judge's Freedom Watch on NOW - Tom Woods, Ken Cucinelli, Karl Rove LOL, Steve Horwitz

MRoCkEd
08-07-2010, 08:01 AM
Tune in Fox Business!

MRoCkEd
08-07-2010, 08:11 AM
Tell Judge not to have Karl Rove on the show anymore...

Tom Woods on now to make up for it

johnrocks
08-07-2010, 08:15 AM
I'm getting satellite tomorrow, hopefully next week I'll be able to watch it.

Epic
08-07-2010, 09:55 AM
If the Judge is on every day, he's gonna have to have mainstream republican and maybe democrat guests.

This is good - it's gonna draw in the mainstreamers, and then they will be watching the libertarians... perhaps unknowingly.

Koz
08-07-2010, 10:04 AM
If the Judge is on every day, he's gonna have to have mainstream republican and maybe democrat guests.

This is good - it's gonna draw in the mainstreamers, and then they will be watching the libertarians... perhaps unknowingly.

I missed exactly what he was saying at the end, will it be on prime time every day, or just next week??

trey4sports
08-07-2010, 10:09 AM
I missed exactly what he was saying at the end, will it be on prime time every day, or just next week??

next week, however, i think FBN is testing the waters so to speak. It might be on every night in the future if this week is successful. Hopefully not just on FBN but i'd like to see it on FNC in primetime.

4 pm ct: beck
5 pm ct: Da judge

that would be a nice 1-2 combo

low preference guy
08-07-2010, 10:22 AM
next week, however, i think FBN is testing the waters so to speak. It might be on every night in the future if this week is successful. Hopefully not just on FBN but i'd like to see it on FNC in primetime.

i think one of the objectives of creating Freedom Watch is making FBN popular. FBN also wants to be a buniness/libertarianism channel. for those two reasons i don't think Freedom Watch will ever be on FNC.

low preference guy
08-07-2010, 10:22 AM
YouTube - ‪Freedom Watch Part 1 - Stopping Tyranny In It's Tracks 8/7/2010‬‎ (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIatM5if1_M)

YouTube - ‪Freedom Watch Part 2 - Stopping Tyranny In It's Tracks 8/7/2010‬‎ (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExT3iEZsqmo)

YouTube - ‪Freedom Watch Part 3 (fin) - Stopping Tyranny In It's Tracks 8/7/2010‬‎ (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVg7R8pxcK8)

HOLLYWOOD
08-07-2010, 11:03 AM
Ken Cucinelli, A.G. of VA is awesome.

Months ago he was on C-SPAN's Washington Journal where viewers called in to question Ken on opposing National Health Care. Of course, the Dumbocrats called in opposing gibberish talking points to the level, they even (Zombies) questioned his education and the rest was slanderous ignorance.

I remember one rebuttal to one woman that called-in... his replied, kinda sarcastically, was like, "Yeah, it's such a bad thing to look out for the people's freedoms and liberties.

In other FreedomWatch moments... Nancy Skinner is a collective Communist

Koz
08-07-2010, 11:05 AM
i think one of the objectives of creating Freedom Watch is making FBN popular. FBN also wants to be a buniness/libertarianism channel. for those two reasons i don't think Freedom Watch will ever be on FNC.

If the audience gets large enough it might be. I would love to see it replace Hannity or Greta. Can't stand O'Reilly but good luck bumping him.

low preference guy
08-07-2010, 11:13 AM
i loled at the Judge's leading questions...

about the Bush tax cuts... isn't it insane to let them expire?

Legend1104
08-07-2010, 12:55 PM
link?

low preference guy
08-07-2010, 12:56 PM
link?

post #8

Legend1104
08-07-2010, 01:05 PM
sorry dont know how I overlooked that.

IPSecure
08-07-2010, 01:31 PM
Cannot figure out why the Judge would have Rove on.

low preference guy
08-07-2010, 01:38 PM
Cannot figure out why the Judge would have Rove on.

to have him blast the mandate.

to show the Judge will ask Rove and everyone their opinion on nullification.

IPSecure
08-07-2010, 02:04 PM
to have him blast the mandate.

to show the Judge will ask Rove and everyone their opinion on nullification.

Re-watching, thanks for the tubes...

The Judge snuck one in at the end of the rove segment, regarding the patriot act.

Also, Thomas Woods wants a Constitutional Amendment: If a simple majority of the attorneys general of the states declare a law to be unconstitutional, it is repealed.

BuddyRey
08-07-2010, 09:08 PM
I missed the show today and I'm jonesing quite severely. Anyone got the hookup yet?

Agorism
08-07-2010, 10:05 PM
He's had interesting guests on lately. I think the diversity is good.