PDA

View Full Version : WOWZA! - re Wikileaks....

tangent4ronpaul
08-07-2010, 02:21 AM
Just on fox news - was just listening so don't know the source....

"We are not the only enemy in the US gvmt"....

It just does not get more plain than that....

-t

tpreitzel
08-07-2010, 02:31 AM
Just on fox news - was just listening so don't know the source....

"We are not the only enemy in the US gvmt"....

It just does not get more plain than that....

-t

Interesting ... We already know about other infiltrators in the US government, but please elaborate. This comment raises potentially interesting questions about the contents of the "insurance file" depending on the source of this comment ... The comment could also be a mechanism for pursuing WikiLeaks.

tangent4ronpaul
08-07-2010, 05:41 AM
Interesting ... We already know about other infiltrators in the US government, but please elaborate. This comment raises potentially interesting questions about the contents of the "insurance file" depending on the source of this comment ... The comment could also be a mechanism for pursuing WikiLeaks.

Pretty sure it was a congress critter.

-

coastie
08-07-2010, 06:53 AM
Hmm.

Baton down the hatches, boys and girls.

The .gov is slowly becoming the animal being backed into a corner, and as the escape route gets smaller....

False flag any day now. Distraction coming soon to a town near you.

I wish they'd just release the shit-now. Why wait until they cant, or it wont matter (i.e massive war) and we cant do anything about it.

Actually, now I dont know what to make of wikileaks. Seems if they'd had devastating info, they'd release it.:confused: Again, why the hell wait???

Dr.3D
08-07-2010, 07:26 AM
Hmm.

Baton down the hatches, boys and girls.

The .gov is slowly becoming the animal being backed into a corner, and as the escape route gets smaller....

False flag any day now. Distraction coming soon to a town near you.

I wish they'd just release the shit-now. Why wait until they cant, or it wont matter (i.e massive war) and we cant do anything about it.

Actually, now I dont know what to make of wikileaks. Seems if they'd had devastating info, they'd release it.:confused: Again, why the hell wait???

If wikileaks needs protection and they take what they have for insurance and throw it out there, they won't have the protection anymore. Perhaps it is a case of self preservation.

coastie
08-07-2010, 07:43 AM
True, however, I thought that they'd already said more was coming, besides the "insurance" file. Again, why the hell wait??? Especially if you have the "insurance" file???

Either way, i truly hope this stuff is as devastating as they're hinting, I'll be sure to grab my popcorn for the next release.:D

eOs
08-07-2010, 07:46 AM
True, however, I thought that they'd already said more was coming, besides the "insurance" file. Again, why the hell wait??? Especially if you have the "insurance" file???

Either way, i truly hope this stuff is as devastating as they're hinting, I'll be sure to grab my popcorn for the next release.:D

I hear they're actually getting ready to release more stuff. Another reason it's taking so long is, as Julian's said in previous interviews is that it takes a lot of time to prepare the data, extensive background checking, make sure the source is reliable, formatting for uploading, and all that good stuff.

coastie
08-07-2010, 07:50 AM
I hear they're actually getting ready to release more stuff. Another reason it's taking so long is, as Julian's said in previous interviews is that it takes a lot of time to prepare the data, extensive background checking, make sure the source is reliable, formatting for uploading, and all that good stuff.

Yeah, I realized that after posting.

Guess I should wake up a little more before opening my "mouth".:p:D

squarepusher
08-07-2010, 08:21 AM
if something happens to the wikileaks people, then how would they give out the password for the encrypted files?

lester1/2jr
08-07-2010, 10:58 AM
I call al capones vaults. these big reveals are never very interesting see sibel edmonds testimony.

Andrew-Austin
08-07-2010, 11:04 AM
if something happens to the wikileaks people, then how would they give out the password for the encrypted files?

The "wikileaks people" would not all go down I imagine, its not like they would get bombed or every member of the organization would go to jail. The password may well have been given to people outside the organization, its a simple enough problem to get around.

pcosmar
08-07-2010, 11:20 AM
I had a fantasy about this,,

,,,Not only is the file real, and an assortment of very political, career Killing, information ,,
Lies , Corruption, Criminal activities Fraud and Murder. As well as any and all personal "indiscretions".

Now,,Upon triggering the "Insurance Policy",,as well as the wide spread release of the "Key" on the web,,,It would be sent specifically to certain people of influence (implicated in the data) but also to all of their political enemies, The media,
With the instructions,,
Tell The Truth

:)

hey,,it's a nice fantasy, and it's mine.
:cool:

Re-post
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=255223&page=10

As to the wait on release,,
It is possible that they are reviewing and editing to prevent any Unnecessary Casualties.
It is possible that they are trying to be responsible with "sensitive" information.

The people that do not want the truth to be told, worry me most.

michaelwise
08-07-2010, 12:10 PM
All the mainstream media is trying to brainwash everybody into thinking Wikileaks is bad, bad, bad.

I think they are great.
I wish the were around back in the Jewish Holocaust times. Maybe we would have been able to prevent it.

lester1/2jr
08-07-2010, 12:14 PM
I wish they would leak every single state secret ever

tjeffersonsghost
08-07-2010, 12:20 PM
Im still torn on Wikileaks. One side of me says its a counter intelligence campaign fronted by either the CIA or MI6 and the other side says these guys are truly legit.

The first batch of released info I wasnt to impressed with and I think the media overblew what they released. I also find it odd that not only did the overblow it but now they are trying to make these guys look bad, like traitors.

When the right piece of information is released Ill know if they are real, I have it in my head what piece of information Im waiting for.

TheeJoeGlass
08-07-2010, 02:06 PM

That is the problem with WikiL, no transparency. People will give them wiggle room because of what they're doing has to be secret. But they did mis-lead in "Collateral Murder video for not pointing out the RPG that they clearly had. To me, that video crossed the line with the second attack, not the first.

But they have the State Department cables and they are rumored to get Hillary in trouble.

AmericaFyeah92
08-07-2010, 02:32 PM
Im still torn on Wikileaks. One side of me says its a counter intelligence campaign fronted by either the CIA or MI6 and the other side says these guys are truly legit.

The first batch of released info I wasnt to impressed with and I think the media overblew what they released. I also find it odd that not only did the overblow it but now they are trying to make these guys look bad, like traitors.

When the right piece of information is released Ill know if they are real, I have it in my head what piece of information Im waiting for.

Tinfoil hatter

eOs
08-07-2010, 02:35 PM

YouTube - ‪WIKILEAKS vs The Pentagon - RAP NEWS‬‎ (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3adw9oLBkBI)

You are Terrance Moonseed.

farrar
08-07-2010, 05:59 PM
I downloaded the insurance file when it came out. I can't wait to crack that sucker open. Government was not built for secrets.

Dark Aerow
08-07-2010, 06:14 PM
I downloaded the insurance file when it came out. I can't wait to crack that sucker open. Government was not built for secrets.

Actually, I think thats often been one most relevant reasons governments are "built". ;)

Razmear
08-08-2010, 12:24 AM
Does WikiLeaks release their data files into the Torrents? Every time I try to hit their site it bogs down big time, can never search for anything. If they put whole clumps of data in a giant tarballs and released it on the torrents it would ensure the data would survive any 'attack' by the gvt. (or give then an excuse to outlaw torrents)