PDA

View Full Version : FEC "John Mccains campaign is bankrupt" ??

Dave Wood
10-16-2007, 07:30 AM
http://marcambinder.theatlantic.com/archives/2007/10/fec_report_highlights_john_mcc_1.php

This is interesting? How do you run a campaign with no money? If Mccain is bankrupt then how is Huck doing it? Maybe Huck is really a media constructed figment of our imaginations (a basement spammer if you will) :D

constituent
10-16-2007, 07:33 AM
Maybe Huck is really a media constructed figment of our imaginations (a basement spammer if you will) :D

i will. i hope you will too.

Santana28
10-16-2007, 09:07 AM
Seriously - they are all figments of the mass media and nothing more. Their support IS NOT THERE. Polls measure name recognition, and thats IT. I would wager that many of the people donating to Rudy et al's campaigns won't even bother voting for them - they just donate to look good to [fill in the corporate/government blank].

I just wish they would go ahead and drop out already! Argh. Huckabee annoys the crap out of me.

Bradley in DC
10-16-2007, 09:10 AM
Dave, do you think it's John McCain or the FEC that's part of the "Ron Paul Grassroots"? :confused:

Bradley in DC
10-16-2007, 09:16 AM
Good find though, thanks. :)

Dave Wood
10-16-2007, 09:17 AM
Dave, do you think it's John McCain or the FEC that's part of the "Ron Paul Grassroots"? :confused:

Neither.

I didnt communicate this properly.

What I meant was that the support for Mccain is some sort of fake media inspired phantom.

The same way some people are trying to label all of us! Remember the comments about all of pauls supporters, all ten of them living in their moms basement.

Or Hannity saying that the poll results were due to the few supporters for Paul dialing over and over again.

Well I guess the pollsters are calling the same ten Mccain supporters over and over again to reach the poll results they have posted because he sure doesnt have any monetary support. :)

itsnobody
10-16-2007, 09:17 AM
Huckabee and McCain should drop out

Bradley in DC
10-16-2007, 09:19 AM
Neither.

I didnt communicate this properly.

Dave, I just meant it makes more sense in the "general politics" section. Not EVERYTHING goes in the Ron Paul Grassroots one. ;)

Dave Wood
10-16-2007, 09:20 AM
Dave, I just meant it makes more sense in the "general politics" section. Not EVERYTHING goes in the Ron Paul Grassroots one. ;)

Oh! :o