PDA

View Full Version : Wrestling CEO Vince McMahon angry at Schiff?

Agorism
08-06-2010, 03:37 PM
Wrestling CEO Vince McMahon Sick Of Wife Linda McMahon's Senate Smackdown (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/08/06/wrestling-ceo-vince-mcmah_n_673703.html)

STAMFORD, Conn. — Vince McMahon, chairman and CEO of World Wrestling Entertainment, says his wife's political opponents are taking unfair shots at his business to try to discredit her U.S. Senate candidacy.

In an interview with The Associated Press, McMahon says the wrestling empire's detractors have taken snippets of footage out of context, such as a necrophilia scene and one in which a woman barks like a dog at his command.

McMahon says opponents of his wife, Linda McMahon, left out the "soap opera elements" leading up to those moments.

He concedes the WWE has made some mistakes. He says the company two years ago decided to move away from "shock TV" to more family-friendly scenes.

Linda McMahon, former CEO of WWE, faces two opponents in the Aug. 10 Republican primary.

Jeremy
08-06-2010, 03:42 PM
Schiff just showed a scene and talked about her politics.

tpreitzel
08-06-2010, 03:48 PM
"He concedes the WWE has made some mistakes. He says the company two years ago decided to move away from "shock TV" to more family-friendly scenes."

LOL ... I sense Vince is a tad nervous over Linda's association with the WWE.

ninepointfive
08-06-2010, 04:15 PM
AP story is actually a plus for Schiff. Necrophelia scene taken out of context! HAHAHA!

BetaMale
08-06-2010, 04:21 PM
I love it. Schiffs new video is definitely a slam ad, but these days it seems Americans only respond to this kind of stuff. Any word on poll numbers since he's been running this ad?

dannno
08-06-2010, 04:41 PM
Politics is a dirtier game than wrestling, I'm surprised the McMahons were not aware of this.

KurtBoyer25L
08-06-2010, 05:43 PM
"...Lemme make somethin' else very clear to ya! In this time of free agency, don't think we're not marketable people. Ric Flair, Dusty Rhodes -- we go to the highest bidder. Now you figure that out, smarty! That means -- if I think I'm the best, I must be workin' for the best, and makin' the most! The same applies to Rhodes, The Warriors, Blanchard, Anderson, J.J...we work for the number one operation. Jim Crockett. The wrestling network. Thanksgiving night! Starrcade 87! There's nothin' else goin' on! (Points to group of young fans) Even these idiots over here know -- (group of fans begin booing) -- ah haaaaa!"

james1906
08-06-2010, 05:49 PM
Schiff better make sure no folding chairs or ladders are around when he's near her.

dannno
08-06-2010, 05:54 PM
I really wish Linda would have agreed to debate him in a wrestling ring.

t0rnado
08-06-2010, 06:20 PM
Here's the necrophilia scene they're talking about. Linda's own son in law fucks a doll, which is supposed to be Glenn Jacobs dead girlfriend or something:

Dailymotion - Online Videos, Music, and Movies. Watch a Video Today! (http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2tm6j_katie-vick_sport)

tpreitzel
08-06-2010, 06:20 PM
The political predicament caused by the pursuit of money can be amusing at times .... Maybe, the timing is simply coincidental that the WWE changed emphasis from "shock TV" to "family-friendly scenes" when Linda decided to run for the US Senate. Evidently, Linda didn't have a problem with "shock TV" before deciding to run for political office. ;)

tnvoter
08-06-2010, 06:59 PM
Schiff better make sure no folding chairs or ladders are around when he's near her.

hahaha

ninepointfive
08-07-2010, 09:06 AM
what a load of scummy scum. Who the hell watches this stuff? I sure as heck don't want these wrestling entertainers in the Senate. Whoever votes for someone like that is also questionable.

Go Peter!

libertarian4321
08-07-2010, 03:24 PM
Here's the necrophilia scene they're talking about. Linda's own son in law fucks a doll, which is supposed to be Glenn Jacobs dead girlfriend or something:

Dailymotion - Online Videos, Music, and Movies. Watch a Video Today! (http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2tm6j_katie-vick_sport)

Well, they did say it wasn't for the squeamish, and did run the parental notification first- so anyone not wishing to be offended was given ample warning.

Note that the point of this video was to accuse KANE (Glenn Jacobs, our favorite libertarian wrestler- though Val Venis, another wrestler, is a Canadian libertarian) of being a necrophiliac, not HHH.

To the person who suggested a debate in the wrestling ring, it would probably get ugly. As soon as Schiff scored a few political points, HHH would come running out of the locker room, jump into the ring, slap Schiff around a bit, then finish him off with the Pedigree. Although who knows, maybe Kane could come out and jump HHH before he slapped his signature finishing move on HHH- if neither McMahon or Schiff wins the election, this could work as a wrestling match.