PDA

View Full Version : Schiff For Senate -- Five Days Left -- Make Them Count

qwerty
08-06-2010, 06:15 AM
Schiff 4 senate!

barth
08-06-2010, 07:42 AM
New video :

YouTube - ‪Schiff for Senate -- 5 days until the primary-- make them count‬‎ (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEAovH4TBjc)

The interview supposed to air yesterday should air tonight... I hope it's true, but I really don't trust Fox News...

Krtek
08-06-2010, 08:10 AM
This video blog is encouraging, now 200 person sample and Schiff clearly in the game according to those numbers. Those stats are in tune with the hundreds of calls I have made, very little Simmons support, and shaky Mcmahon support. Meanwhile, the people that support Schiff or more likely to actually show up and vote.

Also to be noted, this internal polling has a pretty strong bias against Peter because it is being done to callers that we have not yet called because we have not yet reached all of the callers on the list. Think of all the minds we have changed by the smart drops and conversations that this internal polling does not reflect on.

Lastly, I think at least some people do not pay much attention to the races that will be voting, but the last few days they do their due diligence and research the candidates a bit so that they can make an informed decision. We could get a small bump from this too.

We really can win this, awesome job with the phone banking record yesterday!! Let's keep it up!

SilentBull
08-06-2010, 08:21 AM
Also to be noted, this internal polling has a pretty strong bias against Peter because it is being done to callers that we have not yet called because we have not yet reached all of the callers on the list. Think of all the minds we have changed by the smart drops and conversations that this internal polling does not reflect on.

Very true! I hadn't thought about that. That is even more encouraging!