PDA

View Full Version : [STOSSEL] Tonight's episode and Glenn Beck - and Judge Nap on Every day?!! :D

Sentient Void
08-05-2010, 09:21 PM
I don't know who else saw the episode tonight - it was about the idea of 'privatization'... privatization of things like roads, highways, parks, the military, removal of traffic lights/signs (spontaneous order like in areas of Europe it's been tested), etc... VERY good episode!

Glenn Beck was on it and touting privatization, and he actually said, "I can't think of *anything* the government can do better than private companies.." I was taken aback.

Flame on if you will - but I am increasingly liking the direction he is going in. Surely, I will keep a hairy eyeball on him - but for the last however many months he's scored pretty well for me, compared to the vast majority of others on the MSM.

*ALSO*...

I saw a commercial saying how Freedom Watch will be on *every night* at 9 PM on FOX Business!! This is awesome - but I have a question... what about 'Stossel'? Isn't that on at 9pm on Thursdays?

When do you guys think we will see more of this kind of stuff on FOX News to get to more people?

trey4sports
08-05-2010, 09:45 PM
who knows, if nothing else we can build up FBN as the flagship libertarian channel. anyway, I'm pumped

BuddyRey
08-05-2010, 10:22 PM
This is FBN testing the waters for a better and/or more frequent time slot for the Judge, no doubt. They're probably trying to figure out just how viable his show is. Let's make sure their gamble pays off!

BuddyRey
08-06-2010, 01:19 AM
Bump!

cindy25
08-06-2010, 01:29 AM
the stossel was already posted on youtube, nice and fast this week